Going back to the sims 3?

Purplethistles

Achievements / Awards

Going back to the sims 3?

Post by Purplethistles »

Hey all,

Id really like to play the sims 3 again but if my memory serves me right, it crashed a lot, had a lot of issues etc. Can anyone advise me on the best way to get it running and also settings for things like story progression? I have found quite few guides but its hard to know what is the best one to follow. I figured there are plenty of sims 3 players on here with experience that will help a girl out!
My Stories
Find My Never Say Never, Extreme Dumpster and One Percent Challenge Rules HERE
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Going back to the sims 3?

Post by Ani-Mei »

Well you need the NRAAS controller, without it, Sims 3 is nigh unplayble. It's been a while since I've had to look for it but I know a Google search will locate it for you. The controller is an essential mod to have and there are many others you can look up, such as I have one that disables curfew for kids and teens and lets them be out all night. It just annoyed me too much without it.
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Going back to the sims 3?

Post by Cororon »

I think Ani-Mei means the NRaas Overwatch and ErrorTrap mods that correct errors and clean up things that may accumulate and make the game lag or unplayable. I would say those two mods are essential.

Many other NRaas mods are VERY useful, like MasterController (plus its modules), Retuner, Traveler, Register, Relativity and... oh, I use most of them. :)

Return to “Sims 3 Chat”