Disney Princess Challenge (Base Game and Revised Versions)

B. Scirocco
Steam ID: Le Tresor Interdit
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Disney Princess Challenge (Base Game and Revised Versions)

Post by B. Scirocco »

I found out about the Disney Princess challenge a few years back when someone converted the rules from Sims 4 to Sims 2; sadly, the Google Document's been taken down for that version. I found out that the official Sims EA forums are moving this summer, and I worried that the rulesets for the Sims 4 version might not last. Therefore, I decided to repost them here in case anyone wants to give this challenge a try.

There are two versions of the challenge; an older one by MissPlaying that looks to be base-game compatible, and a more complex version by Melinoe with several expansions required. I'll post MissPlaying's original version here, and Melinoe's updated version a bit later.
The two rulesets can be found here:
Original: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discus ... -challenge
Revised: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discus ... ge-revised

MissPlaying says:
This challenge is based on the Disney Princess franchise and movies. Storytellers can follow the original stories or you can just roll with it. Some areas of this challenge ask for gender-specific heir/heiresses, this can be easily changed out if you're playing patriarchy or matriarchy. This challenge follows the original rules of the 10 Generation Legacy - although some rules may vary. If you own a particular expansion pack, then feel free to incorporate this however you would like, ideas will be provided as well with [EPS].
Generation 1: Snow White
Spoiler:
"I'm wishing for the one I love to find me today"
Founders have humble beginnings, so what's better than Snow White? To start, create Snow White. Storytellers may create her as a teenager and make her evil stepmother, but this is not a requirement. When Snow White becomes a young adult, this story begins.
- Must be female
- Must have 7 children (dwarfs)
- Each child must have one negative trait (e.g Gloomy, Glutton)
- Each child must have the same baby daddy
- Each child must achieve something before their teenage years - this can be reaching level 5 in a toddler skill, reaching level 3 in all toddler skills, completing their childhood aspiration, or becoming an A grade student in school
- Snow may never answer the door to strangers or talk to elderly women
[EPS]: Parenthood - each child must age up with at least one positive character trait. This number can be increased if you're looking for more of a challenge.
Generation 2: Cinderella
Spoiler:
"A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep"
Although you had six brothers and sisters, you always did the cooking and cleaning. Yet, somehow you loved it, as it transported you away from your chaotic home life. When Cinderella becomes a teenager, this story begins.
- Must have 'Neat' and 'Foodie' traits
- Must clean the house every day and cook every meal
- May not marry until her mother dies (This does not have to be of old age, but it may not be cheated)
- Have a maximum of 3 children
Generation 3: Tiana
Spoiler:
"The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work"
Your family has barely accomplished anything over the past two generations, and you're here to change that. This story begins when Tiana becomes a YA.
- Must have 'Ambitious' trait
- Father must die before the end of YA
- Must have food Aspiration
- Must marry a Sim with green (This can be hair, eyes, skin etc)
[EPS]: Dine Out - Tiana must own and run her own restaurant
Generation 4: Aurora
Spoiler:
"I walked with you once upon a dream"
Thanks to your mother's hard work, you have everything you always wanted in life, apart from love. Your father was overprotective of you, and rarely let you out of the house. This story begins when Aurora becomes a YA.
- Must have the 'Lazy' trait.
- May only have 3 or fewer friends. (Family can count if you wish)
- Must meet future spouse at night while parents are asleep
- Elope (you can run away if you wish)
- Have a maximum of 2 children - (twin girls are preferred if playing Anna or Elsa next)
Generation 5: Anna
Spoiler:
"We only have each other, it's just you and me"
Your sister locked you away and you never knew why. As toddlers, you were the best of friends but now all you have are dreams. When Anna is a child, this story begins.
- Lose all contact with your sister until YA
- Find love with a criminal
- Experience near death at the hands of your lover
- Find someone new after becoming BFFs with your sister
- Marry, have one child
Generation 6: Rapunzel
Spoiler:
"You were wrong about the world, and you were wrong about me"
Your mother never trusted you or the outside world. You never knew of her past, and never wanted to. All you ever got was solitude, but that didn't matter. When Rapunzel is a teenager this story begins
- Must have 'Loner' and 'Art Lover' traits
- Must reach at least level 8 painting before YA
- May only ever leave the house for school
- May never have friends until the wedding
- Elope - you have no friends anyway, have kids
[EPS]: Parenthood - Rapunzel's parents are strict, but otherwise she tends to be estranged from her family and will sneak out past curfew
Generation 7: Belle
Spoiler:
"People think I'm odd, so I know how it feels to be different"
You always loved books and visited the library often. You never cared for looks, just beauty within. Everyone wanted you, but you turned them all down. You wanted to choose your own destiny. When Belle becomes a YA, this story begins.
- Must have 'Bookworm' trait
- Date at least 5 men
- Meet the man of your dreams - an ugly Sim
- Marry, have kids
- Your spouse becomes beautiful (Changed in CAS) after the firstborn child
[EPS]: Get to Work - Belle's spouse is different as they are an alien.
Generation 8: Mulan
Spoiler:
"Could it be, that if I were truly to be myself, I would break my family's heart"
Your parents always wanted you to bring fortune back to the family and marry someone of high status, but you didn't dream of love, you dreamed of glory. When Mulan becomes a YA this story begins
- Must have 'Active' trait
- Must join Astronaut career
- Fall in love with a co-worker once you reach the top of the career choice
- Marry, have kids
[EPS]: Get Famous - Mulan's glory comes in the form of fame, and she quickly rises to fame through her achievements
Generation 9: Jasmine
Spoiler:
"A whole new world, a hundred thousand things to see"
You hated being rich and living like a princess. You find comfort in Raja, but nowhere else. All your father wants is for you to marry rich, but you want a life without riches. When Jasmine becomes a teenager this story begins.
- Have a best friend (Raja)
- You cannot leave the house unless it is for school
- Must marry a poor street rat
- Her lover must be in the criminal career
- Have a maximum of 4 children
[EPS]: Cats and Dogs - Raja must be a pet and reach companions while children
Generation 10: Merida
Spoiler:
"If you had the chance to change your fate, would you?"
You always wondered why your mother gave up her riches for a poor boy. Your adventures lead you into trouble, and you were nearly always grounded. When Merida becomes a teenager this story begins.
- Have the 'Self Assured' trait
- Lose your siblings and mother in an unfortunate accident
- Seek out a way to change the past but fail
- You do not believe in love - never marry
- You believe you are cursed - never have children
- Grow up alone and regretful
(These last three conditions are only in place because it is the last generation. If you wish to continue afterwards then Merida may marry and have kids)
OPTIONAL GENERATIONS:

Ariel
Spoiler:
"Someday I'll be part of your world"
You've always loved the water and dreamed of becoming a mermaid. Sadly, this never came true but you did find the man of your dreams, and that was good enough. When Ariel becomes a teenager this story begins.
- Must have a 'Loves the Outdoors' trait
- Must own a pool and swim in it every day
- Must marry a beautiful Sim with at least one trait the same as your own
- Have kids
[EPS] Island Living - Ariel is a mermaid, adjust the above rules to fit the EP.
Pocahontas
Spoiler:
"You think I'm an ignorant savage, you've been so many places, I guess it must be so"
You come from different worlds, yet the love of your life is forbidden by your family. When Pocahontas becomes a teenager this story begins.
-Fall in love with a "different" kind of Sim, (e.g a green or blue Sim)
-Marry that "different" kind of Sim.
-Run away and elope
-Have a maximum of 4 kids
[EPS] Vampires - Pocahontas' different lover could be a Vampire
Elsa
Spoiler:
"Yes I'm alone, but I'm alone and free"
Your parents always questioned where your powers came from. You were a quiet type after... the accident. All you wanted was to be alone, unable to harm anyone. When Elsa becomes a teenager, this story begins.
- Must have the 'Loner' trait
- Must not talk to siblings until YA
- Must be different in some way
- Run away as a teenager (Storytellers may have her sister find her and bring her home)
- Never marry and only have one child (it was an accident, you swear by it)
Moana
Spoiler:
"One day I'll know, how far I'll go"
You grew up as the heir to a legacy, born to rule over others; however, you want to explore and see the world. You know your choices make you who you are and you hope that one day they will show you the world. When Moana becomes a teenager, this story begins.
- Must have the 'Loves the Outdoors' trait.
- Must have 'Curator' aspiration
- Must have a close relationship with her Grandmother (who dies before Moana becomes a YA)
- Run away from home and meet Maui and become BBFs with him.
- Marry and have children
[EPS]: Jungle Adventure - Moana must explore Selvadorada while running away from home
Raya
Spoiler:
"The world's broken. You can't trust anyone"
You grew up in a divided world, with conflict all around you. You have always believed in the magic of the world and in others until your trust was broken as a child. When Raya becomes a teenager, this story begins.
- Must lose her father to an accident
- Have a best friend (Tuk Tuk)
- Explore the world as a young adult and make friends along the way
- Make enemies with a rival but unite in the end (Namaari) restoring trust and friendship in the world
- Marry and have children
[EPS]: Strangerville - Use the Strangerville story as a way of dividing the world following the gem breaking
B. Scirocco
Steam ID: Le Tresor Interdit
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Re: Disney Princess Challenge (Base Game and Revised Versions)

Post by B. Scirocco »

Here's Part 2, the expanded version.

Melinoe:
This challenge is based on the Disney Princesses, mostly the cartoon versions and not the live action ones. I liked the original version of this challenge, but didn't think there was a lot of challenge in most of the generations. I tried fleshing them out and adding a lot more challenge as well as adding in expansions and game pack content. I also changed the order to be based on when the movies released.

This challenge requires the use of some cheats. In case you don't know how to activate cheats; hold CTRL SHIFT C at the same time in either the lot or neighborhood screen to make the cheat window appear. Type testingcheats true and press Enter to enable cheats to be used, then hold CTRL SHIFT C again to make the cheat window go away. All cheats used are typed or copy/pasted in the cheat window. :)

This challenge requires the following: Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Romantic Garden Stuff, Island Living, Vampires, Discover University, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Get Famous, Realm of Magic, Seasons, Eco Lifestyle, Cottage Living.

Optional: Strangerville, Get to Work, Get Together, Tiny Living, Nifty Knitting.
Generation 1: Snow White
Spoiler:
"Someday my prince will come..."
Snow White starts as a teenager with an Evil Stepmother. The Evil Stepmother and Snow White must be enemies, with the Evil Stepmother having evil and mean traits. The Evil Stepmother may be a YA, Adult, or Elder (up to you!).
Optional: Create Snow White's mother and father and have the Evil Stepmother kill them off. This can be varied for your own personal story telling as well.
When Snow White becomes a young adult, she runs away and starts the challenge.

- Must have the Soulmate aspiration, but you don't need to complete it
- Must befriend a flock of birds and at least one rabbit
- Must have 7 children
- Each child must have one negative trait (when becoming children)
- Each child must have same genetic parent
- Each child must achieve something before their teenage years. (Reaching level 5 in one toddler skill, reaching level 3 in all toddler skills, completing childhood aspiration, or becoming a grade A student)
- Each child must age up with at least one positive character trait
- Snow may never allow strangers into the house or talk to elderly women
- Snow must work from home as a freelancer
- May only marry after last dwarf is born (Optional. You can do this with mods, or you can add love interest as roommate)
- The last female dwarf born will be Cinderella (Or Ella if you prefer)
Generation 2: Cinderella
Spoiler:
"A dream is a wish your heart makes..."
Growing up with 6 siblings is hard, especially when no one else is taking care of the house. A dreamer from a young age, Cinderella often thought of having animal companions and finding her one true love.
Optional: Cinderella goes to live with her father when she becomes a teenager. Her father has (re?)married an awful woman with two daughters of her own. Her father dies, leaving her alone with her horrible stepmother and stepsisters. This can be varied for your own personal storytelling.
Cinderella begins when she becomes a teenager.

- Must have the Neat trait
- Must have the Loves Animals trait
- May have any aspiration you wish
- Cinderella may not leave home lot while a teenager, except for school
- May only meet love interest at a party, but the party cannot be started by her
- Must clean the house and cook every meal
- Can only marry and move out after becoming a Young Adult
- Must become a vet and run your own clinic
- Must max vet skill
- Must reach 5 stars in vet clinic
- Must have two pets at all times
- May have any number of children, but the last female born is the next heir
* (Optional Generation Here: 2.5, see below)

Generation 3: Sleeping Beauty
Spoiler:
"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream...
Aurora has a wonderful loving family, but little did she know that her life carried a curse that would one day be her end.
Optional: If you wish to make it more aligned with the movie, create an enemy of the family and 3 spellcaster friends of Aurora's parents. Aurora moves out with the friends when she is a toddler and lives in seclusion.
Aurora begins when she becomes a teenager.

- Must have Good trait
- Must have Lazy trait
- Must have Musical Genius aspiration and complete it
- Must max singing skill
- Must meet love interest once while away from home, after that they may not meet again (You can choose who the love interest is, it doesn't have to be the first person they come across (unless you want that))
- Must die and be brought back as a playable ghost
- May not speak with love interest while a ghost and try to limit contact with others as well
- Must be brought back to life by the wishing well
- Once resurrected, you may interact with anyone as normal and speak with love interest
- Must have at least 2 children, but the last female born is the heir
* (Optional Generation Here: 3.5, see below)

Generation 4: The Little Mermaid
Spoiler:
"Wish I could be, part of your world..."
Ariel often daydreamed about what it would be like to live a life of magic and fantastical things. When her family was visiting Sulani while she was a teenager, she found a cave and explored it's depths. Deep inside, she found some kelp that almost transfixed her to take a bite. The next thing she knew, she had a tail and could breathe underwater. She swam back and showed her sibling who promised they would do anything to help their beloved sister.
Optional: Install the Expanded Mermaids mod - http://modthesims.info/d/630179/expanded-mermaids.html. Create a Sea Witch character that forms a deal with Ariel to become human temporarily. Use rules below with how to deal with love interest from there. Ariel can become fully human by defeating (you pick how) the Sea Witch and breaking the contract.
Ariel begins when she becomes a teenager.

- Must become a mermaid
- Sibling and Ariel must be BFFs
- Sibling and Ariel must stay together in same household
- Must have The Curator aspiration, but do not complete right away!
- Must max singing skill
- Ariel may only talk to love interest one time. After that, sibling must talk to love interest and “Talk up another sim” about Ariel. They may “Hook up with” as well
- Ariel may not talk to her love interest. She's “mute”
- Once Ariel completes The Curator aspiration, she must become a human and can speak with her love interest as normal. Sibling may move out at this point
- May have any number of children, but last female born is heir
Generation 5: Beauty and the Beast
Spoiler:
"Tale as old as time..."
Belle found being around normal people to be boring. They just did the same things day after day and never seemed to take book learning seriously. Going off to university was just a given for her and taking the hardest courses for engineering seemed like a nice potential challenge. But she never expected to meet someone who was different like her, but in another blood-sucking way.
Optional: Create a crazy stalker (potentially ex-lover) who has the evil, mean, and self-assured traits. Have them ruthlessly pursue Belle and become enemies with the love interest.
Belle begins when she becomes a young adult (but work on skills when teenager for university)

- Must have Bookworm trait
- Must have Loner trait
- Must have Nerd Brain or Renaissance Sim aspiration, but you don't have to complete it
- Must go to university and get into the distinguished degree for physics
- Must complete university on an A average
- Must join the Engineering career
- Must have a love interest who is a vampire
- Must research vampirism to find cure for lover
- Must cure love interest before 10 days have passed upon first meeting love interest, if not the love interest will be cursed to be a vampire forever (You can do this in university, or after graduation. But once you meet them, the challenge starts)
- May only be with love interest after they are cured
- May have any number of children, but last born female will be heir
* (Optional Generation Here: 5.5, see below)

Generation 6: Pocahontas
Spoiler:
"Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Pocahontas thought her parent's stuffy books and constant being indoors was the absolute worst. She wanted to be free and live in the wild, being one with nature. So she left home with little more than a small amount of savings to live in the wilderness.
Optional: Build a micro home over time to live in. Have an enemy alien who knows the love interest and hates Pocahontas.
Pocahontas begins when she becomes a young adult.

- Must have the Loves the Outdoors trait
- Must buy an empty lot (whatever size you want)
- Must only have §1,000 to start challenge
- May not buy any furniture. You must build all your furniture on a woodworking table or with a fabricator; or find it in a dumpster. You may also use the knitting skill and/or cross stitch, but you must use wool from Llama
- Must have the Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration and complete it
- Must max the Herbalism skill
- Must live off the land for food. This can be gathered, fished, or grown yourself. You cannot eat other people's barbecued stuff or get quick meals from the fridge
- Must use the lot challenge Simple Living
- Must have the part time job Fisherman. This can be her only job ever
- Must have lot be Eco friendly and try to keep neighborhood green
- Must only vote for N.A.P.s that are Eco friendly
- Must have an alien for a love interest
- May have any number of children, but last born female will be heir
* (Optional Generation Here: 6.4, see below)
* (Optional Generation Here: 6.5, see below)

Generation 7: The Princess and the Frog
Spoiler:
"So I work real hard each and every day..."
Tiana knew what she wanted to do from a young age. She dreamed about running her own restaurant that would be so incredible that everyone would know her name. She drove herself towards that goal singlemindedly, never really taking the time for anything else in life.
Optional: Tiana also is cursed with the same curses. Tiana has a best friend who her love interest is attracted to. Have an evil spellcaster who is enemies with both Tiana and the love interest.
Tiana begins when she becomes a young adult.

- Must have the Foodie trait
- Must have the Ambitious trait
- Must have the Master Chef aspiration and complete it
- Must start at a low amount of family funds
- Father must die before becoming a YA
- Must buy a restaurant
- Must get restaurant to 5 stars
- Must reach 5 star fame
- Must take the Refined Palate quirk

Your love interest must have several traits etc. as listed below:

- They must have the Materialistic and Self-Absorbed traits
- They must be attractive naturally
- They must have the following curses placed on them: Curse of Repulsiveness (Trait_Curses_Repulsiveness), Curse of Unwarranted Hostility (Trait_Curses_PunchableFace), Curse of the Night Wraith (Traits_Curses_NightStalker)
-You must cleanse love interest of these curses before marrying, may change set traits as well
-May have any number of children, but the last born female will be heir
Generation 8: Tangled
Spoiler:
"When will my life begin?"
Rapunzel hated her life of constant rules and seclusion. Her family was so invested in their business, they never seemed to have much time for her. She found solace in painting and dreamed of living a fun life out in the world.
Optional: When Rapunzel is a toddler, she is taken by an old woman. (Be careful actually making her an elder though, you don't want her to die right away!) Mother Gothel locks Rapunzel up in a tower and never lets her out or meet anyone. But one day when Rapunzel is a young adult, she runs away...
Rapunzel begins when she is a young adult.

- Must have the Cheerful trait
- Must have the Creative trait
- When a teenager, may only leave the lot for school
- When a teenager, may not make any friends
- Must have the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration and complete it
- Must run away from home when she becomes a YA and find a place to live by herself (can only have enough funds to buy an empty lot, then she will be broke)
- Must max painting skill, knitting skill, and cross stitch skill
- Your love interest must have the Kleptomaniac trait
- Must save love interest from death by giving the Grim Reaper a Death Flower
- May only marry love interest after saving them from death
- Must have 2 female daughters, may have more if desired. 2 female daughters will be heirs
* (Optional Generation Here: 8.5, see below)
* (Optional Generation Here: 8.6, see below)

Generation 9: Frozen
Spoiler:
"Let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore..."
Elsa and Anna were extremely close sisters. But an accident when Anna was a child caused Elsa to withdraw from everyone, especially Anna. While she spent her time trying to understand her strange magical powers, Anna spent her time feeling lonely and pining for her one true love.
Optional: When the girls both become young adults, their parents die. Create an evil love interest for Anna who causes her to die by freezing to death. This love interest also attempts to kill Elsa.
This generation begins when Elsa and Anna are both children.

- Must play with 2 heirs, Elsa is the older and Anna is the younger
- Elsa must have the Iceproof trait (traits.equip_trait iceman)
- Elsa must have the Loner trait
- Anna must have the Goofball trait
- Elsa must be a spellcaster (traits.equip_trait trait_Occult_WitchOccult)
- They must be BFFs when children, but stop talking to each other completely when Elsa grows into a teenager. They cannot interact at all!
- Elsa and Anna cannot leave the lot unless going to school while teenagers
- Elsa must have the Spellcraft & Sorcery aspiration and complete it
- Anna must have the Soulmate aspiration and complete it
- Anna must die by freezing to death when she becomes a young adult
- Elsa must resurrect Anna by casting the dedeathify spell before a week has passed since her death
- Anna must have a love interest with the Loves Animals trait
- Elsa stays single forever
- Anna provides the heir. You may have any number of children, but the last born female will be heir
Generation 10: Moana
Spoiler:
"One day I'll know, how far I'll go..."
Having an aunt who can cast magic is pretty amazing, but not when it's constantly cold! Moana longs to live a simpler life in the beautiful islands of Sulani. She feels a draw and connection to the islands and ocean and is determined to save the islands of the recent pollution problem.
Optional: Saving Sulani is timed. You must complete this task before two weeks have passed.
Moana begins when she is a young adult.

- Must have the Child of the Islands trait
- Must have the Child of the Ocean trait
- May have any aspiration you wish
- Must live in Sulani
- Must have lot challenge Quake Zone and Volcanic Activity
- Must have lot challenge Off the Grid and Simple Living
- Sulani must be completely industrial polluted (use Eco_Footprint.Set_Eco_Footprint_State 3 on all neighborhoods.)
- Must completely restore Sulani in both conservation and eco footprint in every neighborhood
- Must have the conservation career and max it
- May have any love interest you wish
- May have any number of children
* Optional Generations (2.5, 3.5, 5.5, 6.4, 6.5, 8.5, 8.6)
These are far easier and simple “challenges”. Feel free to add to them as you wish. I included them because they're Disney princesses too. As suggested, perhaps a good way to use these optionals would be for siblings and/or spares.
These are listed in order of when they can be placed into the challenge.
Spoiler:
Generation 2.5: Alice in Wonderland
"We're all mad here..."
Alice begins when she becomes a teenager.

- Must have the Erratic trait
- Must befriend a white rabbit
- Must have the Chief of Mischief aspiration and complete it
- Find every single hidden area before becoming an adult

Generation 3.5: The Black Cauldron
"You must believe in yourself, I believe in you..."
Eilonwy begins when she becomes a teenager.

- Must have the Good trait
- Must defeat an evil sim (See their ghost)
- Must have a love interest who is poor

Generation 5.5: Aladdin
""A whole new world..."
Jasmine begins when she becomes a young adult.

- Must have the Self-Assured trait
- Must have the Leader of the Pack aspiration and complete it
- Must marry a criminal

Generation 6.4: Hercules
"I won't say I'm in love..."
Megara begins when she become a young adult.

- Must have a love interest from when she was a teenager
- The love interest must die, and Megara must save them using any means you wish
- Must have the Soulmate aspiration and complete it

Generation 6.5: Mulan
"When will my reflection show, who I am inside?"
Mulan begins when she becomes a young adult.

- Must have the Active trait
- Must join the Detective career (or Military) and become famous
- Must marry a co-worker

Generation 8.5: Brave
"Our fate lives in us. You only have to be brave enough to see it..."
Merida begins when she becomes a teenager.

- Must have the Unflirty trait
- Must have the Strangerville Mystery aspiration and complete it
- Must complete aspiration before becoming a young adult

Generation 8.6: Wreck-It Ralph
"Everyone says I'm just a mistake, that I'm not supposed to exist..."
Vanellope begins when she becomes a child.

- Must be enemies with 14 other children (Use ModifyRelationship Vanellope VonSchweetz KID NAME -100 LTR_Friendship_Main )
- Must have the Goofball trait and complete child aspiration Social Butterfly
- Must have the Joke Star aspiration and complete it as a teenager/young adult

Return to “Sims 4 Rulesets”