Pokémon Name Game [update 10/15]

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
creativecress36
Origin ID: electricpop3039
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Pokémon Name Game [update 10/15]

Post by creativecress36 »

Hello, welcome to my name game! I decided to spice things up by having all the Sims be named after Pokémon. Yes, the names will get long. We may have 10 children generations depending on who wins the heir polls.

Generation One: Jynx Pokémon
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Last edited by creativecress36 on October 15th, 2023, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hiatus
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Pokémon Name Game

Post by Salem »

Oh, I love this idea! I've thought about doing a pokémon name game too, but I was a little scared about how big some of these names get lol you're definitely braver than me!
Spoiler:
I love Jynx, perfect name to start, and I love little Jirachi already too! I will also be scared abour the heirpoll in your name lol can't wait to see what else is gonna happen!
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Pokémon Name Game

Salem wrote: September 25th, 2023, 4:15 pm Oh, I love this idea! I've thought about doing a pokémon name game too, but I was a little scared about how big some of these names get lol you're definitely braver than me!
Spoiler:
I love Jynx, perfect name to start, and I love little Jirachi already too! I will also be scared abour the heirpoll in your name lol can't wait to see what else is gonna happen!
I am having a blast with this, and I'm also terrified of the consequences of my name choices lmao.

Thanks for reading!
Hiatus
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Pokémon Name Game [update 10/15]

Update time for the Pokemon Family!
Hiatus
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
lol had to be twins for the last letter
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

Great first few chapters. I have never played Pokemon but seems like a fun take on the name game challenge. The kids are so cute. It is going to be a hard heir poll.
Spoiler:
I literally laughed out loud at the promotion picture where you founder was farting. Of course the game would give you twins at some point. My game hates me and my founder had triplets with her first pregnancy. LOL!
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
" I may have gone full crazy person and all the kids are born now." Oh, that's just how you do with name games lol at least, that's how I usually play them. I like kids being close in age for the heirpolls and stuff

I gotta say I feel really, really bad that I forgot about Yamper's existence! I was thinking on names you could use for that later and I could only remember Yanma, Yanmega and Yveltal lol I'm sorry Yamper! I even had one in my team for my first Sword playthrough! I gotta say I'm more of a Boltund girl myself tho lol big dogs FTW~

Also, one side of my brain: Oh, Yamper and Natu would make the most sense as heir choices I think
My intrusive thoughts: :diablo: choose Xurkitree

:rotfl: can't wait to see how they grow up now!
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

peachy123uk wrote: October 15th, 2023, 11:21 pm
Spoiler:
lol had to be twins for the last letter
I KNOW. it really figures, but I'm glad it was the last pregnancy and not the first couple.
Designergirl81 wrote: October 16th, 2023, 10:43 am Great first few chapters. I have never played Pokemon but seems like a fun take on the name game challenge. The kids are so cute. It is going to be a hard heir poll.
Spoiler:
I literally laughed out loud at the promotion picture where you founder was farting. Of course the game would give you twins at some point. My game hates me and my founder had triplets with her first pregnancy. LOL!
Thank you! I'm having fun playing this family, and I've been reading your name game as well :) I'm currently mostly a silent reader since I've moved and don't have much free time.
Salem wrote: October 16th, 2023, 12:15 pm
Spoiler:
" I may have gone full crazy person and all the kids are born now." Oh, that's just how you do with name games lol at least, that's how I usually play them. I like kids being close in age for the heirpolls and stuff

I gotta say I feel really, really bad that I forgot about Yamper's existence! I was thinking on names you could use for that later and I could only remember Yanma, Yanmega and Yveltal lol I'm sorry Yamper! I even had one in my team for my first Sword playthrough! I gotta say I'm more of a Boltund girl myself tho lol big dogs FTW~

Also, one side of my brain: Oh, Yamper and Natu would make the most sense as heir choices I think
My intrusive thoughts: :diablo: choose Xurkitree

:rotfl: can't wait to see how they grow up now!
EMBRACE THE CHAOS SALEM, CHOOSE FROM YOUR HEART.

In all seriousness, choose whichever Sim you want to be heir, I'll accept whatever result comes up and maybe sob over the possible 9 kid gen lol.
Hiatus

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”