A Behrie Not-So-Berry Generation 1 Heir poll!

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who's The Heir?

Poll ended at August 27th, 2023, 9:32 am

Crimson
17%
Valencia
67%
Alizarin
17%

Total votes: 6

Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

A Behrie Not-So-Berry Generation 1 Heir poll!

Post by Mojo »

Well we made it! We’re at the end of the Mint generation of our Not-So-Berry challenge! And we have THREE choices for heir in this gen, so let’s pick one!

This next generation will be joining the Politics career and doing the serial romantic aspiration. They will also have to leave someone at the alter! All three of them will have the Hot-headed, Snob, and Romantic traits, so we’re pretty much going on genetics for this poll.

So with that in mind, here are our three choices:

Crimson

Crimson managed to snag a couple of extra traits before aging up: Good Manners, Responsible, and top notch toddler. He also graduated with honors! He does currently have a boyfriend (Wolfgang Munch. Is that awkward now that his mom’s clone is dating his boyfriend’s mom?) though maybe we’ll have to let him go since we can’t get married until we’re elders.

Valencia

Valencia managed to snag the top notch toddler trait and is on track to also gain the responsible trait. She currently doesn’t have a partner to make things messy for her aspiration, so that’s nice.

She’s also a very pretty sim and I love her lol

Alizarin

Alizarin also managed to earn the top notch toddler trait and is on track to earn the responsible trait and possibly good manners.

She’s also a really pretty sim!

Final thoughts:
I have to say that my favorite is Alizarin, but I would also be okay with Valencia. And I do prefer the girls over Crimson… sorry Crimson lol

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”