Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Apr 21/24)

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Apr 21/24)

Post by AmandaPlayzSims »

Hi All! I have been reading Mojo's and Ciyrose Achievement challenge and I tried to wait to give it a go, but it intrigued me so much that I started to put my version together. I was so inspired by them and the fun they are having and I enjoy reading their new chapters. I have been slowly working on my challenge choices since May when I was reading Mojo's and Ciyrose, knowing I'd eventually join the chaos. Some of the challenges from Mojo and Ciyrose inspired me to try those challenges, others are ones I wanted to do for a while. Of course, nothing I do in sims is complete unless I do something crazy like make 100+ themes to play for my legendary challenge. :spin:

Achievement Challenge
Challenges

Legendary Legacy
Not So Berry Extended
Master Simmer
Career Legacy
MySims Legacy
DITFT
Disney Princess Legacy
Random Legacy
Spin The Wheel Challenge
Stereotypes Legacy

----------------------------------------------------------------

Newest Chapters
MySims Legacy Winter 1: Week 1 - New
Career Legacy Fall 1: Week 1 Week 2
Master Simmer Fall 1: Week 1 Week 2
Not So Berry Extended Summer 1:Week 1 Week 2
Legendary Legacy: Summer 1 - Week 1 Week 2
Stereotypes Legacy Spring 1: Week 1 Week 2
Spin The Wheel Challenge Spring 1: Week 1 Week 2
Random Legacy Winter 1: Week 1 Week 2
Disney Princess Legacy Winter 1: Week 1 Week 2
DITFT Fall 1: Week 1 Week 2
Last edited by AmandaPlayzSims on April 21st, 2024, 7:29 am, edited 35 times in total.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

Well done for hopping aboard the achievement challenge, looking forward to reading more.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

All introductions are posted except for the last one.. Then I will start getting round 1 chapters started..
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

HAHA, welcome to the crazy side!!! What's a bunch more challenges? I love the challenges you've chosen, can't wait to see how you do with them!
Spoiler:
Legendary: Quick heads up, I'm sure you are still working, but the 'Rules' link for your Legendary Legacy goes to the Disney Princess link. :D I love your idea of the themes here, what fun! I know I'll probably have to give my family SOMETHING to do eventually, but for now I like having one I can just do whatever with. The sims look great, so go job to your daughter!

NSB: I LOVE Thrall's version of this challenge, although it is A LOT of stuff to get done, but it's super fun! I'm really looking forward to seeing how you do with this one!!

Master Simmer: Another one that I have enjoyed the heck out of! OMG, I LOVE your sims for this challenge! They are adorable! The rolls are really fun, and it's good you got something that lets you earn money. :)

Career: I haven't heard of this challenge until you and desginergirl chose it for your challenges, so super excited to see how it goes for you! Oh man, what a tragic backstory poor Ariel has, I need to check out your ISBI at some point in the future!

MySims: YAY a new MySims player. I LOVE this challenge! Really like Sam, looking forward to see how it goes for you with this challenge.

DITFT: I love my DIFT, and mojo's is fun (as always) so I'm really looking forward to yours! Anne did update (on the boolprop blog list) that the plants are every base game plant to meet that requirement, just in case, since ALL plants is pretty challenging, not that you shouldn't try it, but just wanted you to know. :)

Disney Princess: I'm excited to see your try of this, it's always fun to see how others handle similar challenges! Aww, your Snow White is so pretty! Great job! I'm so glad I got through this gen before we had infants. Good luck with the milestones!! This is going to be super fun to watch!!

Random: Oh man, these rolls are kind of crazy already! That is a lot of kids to do nothing with, but I wish you all the best!

Spin: This is a challenge I haven't heard of before, which makes sense because you built it with your daughter, WHAT FUN!!! I love the idea, and can't wait to see how it goes! These are quite the rules, I love it already. I am looking forward to the chaos this appears to bring (makes me think of my Box of Chocolates challenge.)

Stereotypes: Another new challenge to me! I know you don't have the intro up yet, but I'm really looking forward to seeing this one!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by NextWish »

I am delighted that you are doing this too!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
can't wait for the all the challenges to begin
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

ciyrose wrote: August 9th, 2023, 4:33 pm HAHA, welcome to the crazy side!!! What's a bunch more challenges? I love the challenges you've chosen, can't wait to see how you do with them!
Thanks for the welcome into the insanity of challenges. :) I am looking forward to moving through the challenges and getting started. :bounce:

Thanks for pointing out the issue with Legendary challenge.. this is what happens when you make so many sites in a short period of time.. lol I fixed it but I don't have many rules for this challenge as it will depend on the theme chosen.

Career Legacy is a newer challenge that is maybe only a couple years old now, maybe a bit longer. But it's been a work in progress for Rishella on YouTube and Twitch for longer I'm assuming. It fits well with the rotational gameplay as it can be a little tedious when doing some of the careers I'd imagine.

I didn't realize there was an update to the DITFT challenge so thanks for pointing that out. I am definitely refer to that update as well when looking at this challenge. I've added it to my documents and links for this challenge. Same for the Princess Challenge the link to the updated one was not in the top search results. So I added it and will incorporate some or the rules there. Since I've already put in the work on how I want most of this challenge to go. But there were some great additional gameplay or challenges that would be fun to incorporate into the original.
Spoiler:
I started reading your Disney Princess this morning, and funny thing is I used the same lot in Henford on Bagley for my Snow White too! Great minds think alike! :D
Spoiler:
Random Legacy this generation is going to be rough for me. I like to work with the kids, give them the best life but now I can only do the bare minimum. I'm not sure if I can as it's just natural to help them with skills and stuff. I guess I can still help them build the skills without parental help but definitely will make toddler skills more difficult and no cute infant sitting up or crawling pics. :cry: Oh well it will make for a different gameplay for me.. Gonna have to work hard to remember to not help..
When I read your Box of Chocolate series and looked at the rules, I was impressed that it was very similar to what we'd built. Different in some areas but still looks like a fun challenge. My daughter and I thought, if I'm going to do that challenge I might as well do the challenge we built instead, as it's just a more intense or chaotic filled version of it. I'm going to laugh if this time I play it and the house doesn't get chaotic. My daughter had a couple she made for her game, and she was so happy to have a child spin early then he was killed and she aged up early to an Elder within a week (she was an YA prior to a few spins) and only ended up having one child. Luckily the one child didn't have too many issues and the game continued but she was so disappointed since my wheels have a lot of babies or woohoo options on it. lol

Stereotypes challenge I stumbled across while looking for challenges, as I had a large list of potentials. I thought this one reminded me of movie stereotypes of the Jocks, the Mean Girls, the Geeks, etc.. And it gave me a lot of free range to complete tasks but still have an interesting story. So I think it's going to be fun to try. Definitely didn't know about it until I went looking for challenges.

I look forward to getting into the challenges and writing up some chapters really soon.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

AmandaPlayzSims wrote: August 10th, 2023, 6:16 am Thanks for pointing out the issue with Legendary challenge.. this is what happens when you make so many sites in a short period of time.. lol I fixed it but I don't have many rules for this challenge as it will depend on the theme chosen.
I TOTALLY get this!! I missed a bunch of stuff with my links early on and now I try and remember to fully double check, but you just never know sometimes. :)
AmandaPlayzSims wrote: August 10th, 2023, 6:16 am
Spoiler:
I started reading your Disney Princess this morning, and funny thing is I used the same lot in Henford on Bagley for my Snow White too! Great minds think alike! :D
Spoiler:
That is just too funny! It's the perfect lot for someone who doesn't want to be "found" and it just feels so Disney Princess vibe. lol
AmandaPlayzSims wrote: August 10th, 2023, 6:16 am When I read your Box of Chocolate series and looked at the rules, I was impressed that it was very similar to what we'd built. Different in some areas but still looks like a fun challenge. My daughter and I thought, if I'm going to do that challenge I might as well do the challenge we built instead, as it's just a more intense or chaotic filled version of it. I'm going to laugh if this time I play it and the house doesn't get chaotic. My daughter had a couple she made for her game, and she was so happy to have a child spin early then he was killed and she aged up early to an Elder within a week (she was an YA prior to a few spins) and only ended up having one child. Luckily the one child didn't have too many issues and the game continued but she was so disappointed since my wheels have a lot of babies or woohoo options on it. lol

It makes total sense to use what you guys built, and it sounds like it could be a lot of really goofy, silly, crazy, chaotic fun. The Box of Chocolates I could increase the number of rolls, but I think it's been wild enough. lol Good luck with them all though, it will be fun to see how it goes.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

All Introductions have been completed now.. Now I can move onto the actual gameplay and chapters.. I'm super excited.
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by NextWish »

Yay!
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

First post for the legendary legacy. Enjoy!
Spring 1: Week 1
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by NextWish »

AmandaPlayzSims wrote: August 14th, 2023, 7:06 pm First post for the legendary legacy. Enjoy!
Spring 1: Week 1
I loved it! :applause:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Aug 14/23)

Post by ciyrose »

Woo!! Ready to see how you start off!
Spoiler:
1.1 Legendary: I have been wondering if I would rather do a week at a time myself, so I look forward to seeing how it goes for you! These two are super in sync. Awww, how sweet they want to be close! Love it!
What a great first week!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Aug 17/23)

Legendary Legacy Week 2 is now posted.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Yay for week 2!!! (Although same thing with your link here, looks like you left boolprop.net in.)
Spoiler:
Spring 1, Week 2: Oh dear, that baby shower did not go to plan, but at least Wanda is here! Love the panda onsie! Oh goodness, she is adorable as an infant. I am looking forward to having infants again that I can take in a carrier. I gotta remember to use them. I love little Wanda, it's crazy to believe she's already almost through infanthood. I like the idea of Spring Break being a 2 day holiday. Not a bad plan. Well I get Ice Cream, but who doesn't like applesauce? Although I suppose the texture could turn a lot of people off. I love how both of these guys are super happy about being parents again, so cute! Oh boy, hates bedtime AND wake up? They are in for a ride. lol
What a fun first 2 weeks!! Can't wait to see how the next house goes!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Link has been fixed...
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Aug 21/23)

Shade NSB Extended Spring 1 Week 1 is now posted
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Aug 23/23)

NSB Extended Week 2 is now posted.
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Aug 31/23)

Master Simmer Challenge posted: Week 1
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Sept 6/23)

Master Simmer Week 2 posted

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”