Hawthorn DITFTR (Updated Feb 14th, 2024)

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
WinterChild98
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Hawthorn DITFTR (Updated Feb 14th, 2024)

Post by WinterChild98 »

Hello and welcome to my new challenge, the Hawthorn Differences in the Family Tree Rainbowacy. This is a sort of mash up of two different challenges, a Differences in the Family Tree challenge and a Rainbowacy. More details about the challenge can be found here. The first post is already up!

Founder: Generation 1: Generation 2:
Last edited by WinterChild98 on February 14th, 2024, 12:47 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Hawthorn DITFTR (Updated September 1st, 2023)

Post by Trip »

Nice to see you always on the challenge grind. :toast:
Spoiler:
Randomizing is a good call, I still enjoy DITFT/Not So Berry/etc. challenges but they all start the same unless you break some rules.

Ash's life took me on a wild ride but his sugar mama is one of my favorite Hidden Springs Sims (even if her house needed some WORK)
WinterChild98
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by WinterChild98 »

I always have so many challenges that I want to do, I even keep a list of challenges to do someday and this DITFTR was sitting on that list for almost a year before I got a chance to start it.
Spoiler:
That's part of the reason why I decided to randomize the generations, with a DITFT it doesn't really matter what order the generations are done in.

Ash is certainly a character and I've had a lot of fun playing with him, even though he's prone to aging glitches.
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

The aging glitches can be crazy. I was gonna ask if it's picked up by ErrorTrap when someone has a birfday but I'm sure you've tried that.

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”