Darling Monsters (July 9, 2023)

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Darling Monsters (July 9, 2023)

Post by NextWish »

Dynasty Challenge
Darling Monsters
  • Monster Holiday... create a themed Holiday for your monster family that is celebrated religiously every year! Must earn gold for all family members on the day! (+25 points)
  • Left With Nothing :check: ... start the challenge by placing sim onto the largest lot and reducing funds to $0 rather than $1,800. Cannot sell Camera, University Goodies or ITF portal for TS3 players. Cannot sell the Humble Gift for TS2. (+25 points) [Oasis Springs Park Lot]
  • Monster Idiots... You feel like you are the only sane one in the house, everyone else are idiots. Just like with an ISBI challenge, you can only control the heir in each generation. However with this challenge, the founder can be controlled throughout the whole of the challenge along with the generation heirs. So for Gen 1 - you only control one sim (the founder). For Generations 2,3,4 & 5 you control two sims (the founder and the generation heir) after they've become a teen. (+100 points)
  • Monster Apocalypse... your monster family cannot leave their lot/house (unless for work or school) until 2 of the 4 Safety Careers (under Family Goals) have been maxed - until you've got people to defend your family you shouldn't risk it! This means you cannot use rabbit-holes, or make use of any services. Who would deliver to a monster, after all? (+75 points)

INDEX
Last edited by NextWish on July 9th, 2023, 2:36 pm, edited 8 times in total.
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Darling Monsters (July 5, 2023)

Post by NextWish »

Chapter 1
Spoiler:

Rage Darling went into the political career.

Just after he left for his first day of work, this pops up. He says, "Who do you think I...mmm...Why yessss. Of course you can come over my darling."
*Eww*

Poor girl. She has no idea what she's in for.
What you see is what you get. There is no house. Good news for you though. There is no dungeon either. Yet. I suggest running before he comes home from work.

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
sounds like it is going to be fun :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by NextWish »

Thanks Peachy. I'm having a lot of fun!

Chapter 2
Spoiler:
Do you actually think he'll be gracious enough to give you a comfy bed? Think again.
You should have run while you had the chance.

With a captive audience, Rage had a little fun making an enemy.

Little did Rage realize the secret that his first captive had. She was an ALIEN! Big ole scary Rage the horrible monster was freaked out. Subsequently, she is no longer his captive but is free to roam the stars. That is one enemy he might regret making in the future. No picture because I was so shocked when I saw her in CAS, I forgot to take one.

Another enemy he had no regrets making was who he considered possible competition. His family would be feared. His family would hold the top place as dark and powerful. He would have the most daunting looking mansion. ...The puny little wannabe sims. So, Mortimer (Rage: What a stupid name.) and Rage got into a major fight. Rage was proud to put him in his place.

Because of his actions, Rage was proud to accept the new trait of Evil. I am not so sure. I was hoping to have a 'subdued' monster family. Is Rage the Sim being controlled, or am I? Food for thought. :eek:

To go out and celebrate his proudest trait of all, he promptly made a third enemy. Lily Feng. Why? Who knows. She was just there with a snotty attitude. Or Rage just wanted to have some fun. I have no idea anymore what is in that monster's mind. Maybe that's for the best.

Last edited by NextWish on July 10th, 2023, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Darling Monsters (July 9, 2023)

Post by NextWish »

Chapter 3
Spoiler:

Rage needs at least one offspring to carry on the generations that will come. Rage HATES children, especially whiny, stinky, disgustingly cute wiggly things that can't even pick their nose by themselves. That is problem number one. Problem number two is, who in their right mind would ever give him a second thought when it comes to having a baby with. Rage is certainly not the most fatherly figure out there. And he is most assuredly NOT the most handsome. Both of which he is quite proud of.
"I am definitely worried. He's not."

As we wait for that perfect monster or poor soul to come into his life he deems worthy, he works hard in his chosen field. Politics. Who wouldn't want to rule the world? Its only right that he should do so since he's most qualified. Evil or not, he seems to have a sweet tongue since he keeps getting promotions. Be nice? Gain votes? No problem! Just wait until he's leader. Then they will rue the day they ever called him the monster. He'll show them just how right they were! "I have no words."

A chance to make a new enemy? The choice is obvious!

Judith Ward joins the list of Rage's enemies.

Somewhere in all of the promotions something happened I never thought would. Rage did not find a poor soul to carry his progeny. He found his soul mate. "I am in so much trouble with the two of them. At least they don't need more than one baby. Just one to carry on the next generation. It will be just fine. mhm"

NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by NextWish »

Chapter 4
Spoiler:
Would a true monster family really have a loving, close lovey-dovey relationship? I think not.

Time to start the growls and grumbles about this horrible but totally necessary part of Rage's existence. "Yay Rage. You get to be a daddy! ...Payback time."

Totally understandable. Rage is not the Don Juan you might have liked. Being pregnant probably puts a damper on things too.

Baby time!

Little Men in black. "Twins?! You have got to be kidding me. What happened to only having ONE?"

Fang & Canine Darling

Poetic justice. A son after your own heart. "Enjoy! LOL"

Rage was stressed. He was in desperate need of fun. Seeing as how he could not make enemies because of his current "nice" project to rule the world needing votes, he decided to have a little fun in another way. Protected so he wouldn't have to deal with any more evil slugs being born, he headed into the shower for some woohoo.

"The result of his 'Safe' woohoo had very surprising results that ruined his life FOREVER. He's so dramatic. It also shocked me speechless. What happened? Let me show you...
In the next chapter. :sly:
"

NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by NextWish »

Chapter 5
Spoiler:
No Dog, do not try to strangle your father. Look at the camera. Be cute. There ya go! A nice family portrait of Fang, Canine and their TRIPLET siblings. Dog, Cat & Kitten. What dark jokester thought that would be funny, really did play the perfect joke on Rage. Instead of having 1, he could have tolerated, now he has five! "I can't stop smirking. He deserves this so much. I am not that jokester though. I was just as surprised."

Ewww! At least his mother is more tolerant.

Oooo! Good girl! A little slug a father might be proud of if he cared at all.

Rage: WHY HAVEN'T THESE BILLS BEEN PAID?!

Well if you helped out a little... "Just saying."

The twins grew into children and got their first randomized traits.
Canine: Goofball (good: -5 points)
Fang: Perfectionist (neutral: 0 points)
"Be careful Canine. One more good trait and it's the Attic for you. Or worse."

It has been decided that if life wants to torment Rage with a gazillion disgusting slugs, he's going to have fun outfitting them like minions. "This is Fang & Canine coming back from their first day of school. They had fun slacking off."

So with all of the slugs born and growing and his job requiring him to be nice, how does Rage show his true monster side? Stay tuned...
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
This is a lot of fun so far! I am not jealous of Kumiko lol twins and then tripples with a Hates children sim? yikes, that is a recipe for disaster lol
I love the minion outfits of the twins! they look perfect!
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by NextWish »

Thanks for reading Salem! I am having so much fun with this chaos.

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”