Simsville BaCC: Rotation 18

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Simsville BaCC: Rotation 18

Post by Chase »

Hello!

I've decided to organize the photos I've taken of my BaCC, which I've been playing for the last 3 years. I am currently on rotation 22!

I never planned on sharing this, so I wasn't ever very intentional about taking photos. I take more photos now, but the first couple of posts will be somewhat chaotic and boring, as they cover a lot of time! The first couple of posts will cover multiple rotations, and once I've caught up more, each post will be one rotation. It was in the second and third generations that I really fell in love with many of these Sims, so I'm excited to catch up and show you them! I'll yassify this forum post a bit more once I'm caught up with stats, family trees, etc.

Without further ado:

Rotations 1 through 10
Rotations 11 through 13
Rotations 14 through 16
Rotations 17 and 18
hello! :heartbeat:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Simsville BaCC

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
i do love a B.A.C.C. and seeing all the photos is lovely too
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

:wave:
Spoiler:
I love rotational 'hoods and BaCCs, watching the town or save start off really small and expand is just so satisying!
I love the aesthetic you've chosen for Simville! The Riverview Tower is such a good idea, and a cute lot! I also love the Farmer's Market, and Rose and Lily's compound! I love that Barbara is your favourite spouse and yet there's hardly any pictures of her from the front :lol: the kids are all super cute!
Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Lorinsv »

Hi, glad to see pics from your BaCC! Your businesses look great, and I like your Sims too :)
Image Image
ISTJ
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Simsville BaCC: Rotation 16

Post by Chase »

peachy123uk: Thanks so much!

Sam: Thanks for your comments! I'm glad you like the look; I've been basically going very basic, minimal CC, totally Maxis match, like The Sims in 2004 vibes hahaha. And I love watching the expansion too, it's soooo satisfying! I'm almost to 50 businesses in current gameplay, but remembering how much work I put into these very first few ones is so nostalgic!

Lorinsv: Thanks for taking a look! :D

Thanks all for reading through these chaotically organized posts, lol! I've just posted another post that goes to Rotation 16. I'm almost at the point where I can tell with 100% certainty what's going on :lol:. Up to this point I've been organizing photos in a bin of several rotations because I'm depending on a few deaths to date which rotation everything is occurring in, but starting with 17, I've been able to individually organize the rotations, lol.

edit: I've also posted up to Rotation 18! I've switched over to Wordpress and will switch the first couple posts over there at some point too. Forgive me while the theme is basic or a bit ugly!
hello! :heartbeat:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Simsville BaCC: Rotation 18

Post by peachy123uk »

yah more about your BACC