Amanda's Rotational Game (Updated FEb 22/23)

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Rotational Game (Updated Oct 01/23)

Post by AmandaPlayzSims »

ciyrose wrote: October 12th, 2023, 6:47 pm Sorry to hear you have been sick. Hope you are feeling all better now!!
Spoiler:
2.4: Oh DANG!!! I did NOT see that death coming. Holy cow, what a crazy turn of events. Oh boy, a called off engagement. I guess we'll see what happens. The amount of money kids get for teeth is crazy! Pine remains as cute as always. Oh boy, I can't blame Edna, but she is changing a lot rather quickly. Yikes, this is getting messy, and the poor kids getting split like that. Sage is a lovely teen. That was quite the unexpected set of events.
Yes feeling much better now... Thanks!

Thanks for reading, I haven't posted on this one as often as I like right now, as its a fun and strange story plots at every turn. Time to get back and play out some more families as i've caught up on this one now.
Spoiler:
It was not what I was expecting on this one either. Honestly I expected to keep the affair going, maybe get caught and have the two move split from their partners and have a baby. that was my notes after rotation one. But when I returned to this family, Jesminder was already dead. Looks like she died through the neighborhood stories. Which changed everything.. Then some things happened that I just worked with, like the fact that they started kissing, so I played out the story and added another child. The break up came up as a whim so I did, and moved Marty out. I have a mod that deals with custody and I was shocked by the split. I didn't expect it either. It was a very strange set of events but made an interesting chapter.
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Rotational Game (Updated Dec 16/23)

New Chapter in the rotational is available. I've been so busy I'm behind on many of my stories.. Hope you enjoy! 2.5 - The Dowie's
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Rotational Game (Updated Dec 16/23)

Post by ciyrose »

YAY, time for a new chapter. I really need to get written up and posted what I've played and get some more playing in. The holidays wiped me out more than I thought, plus I got sick, so it hasn't been as productive Sims-wise as I hopped.
Spoiler:
2.5 - Dowie: Claudia is such a cutie toddler. Also congrats on getting the Grand Master already! OMG, triplets???? Holy cow! The time Caleb spent with Claudia is so sweet.
A fun week, and what an end!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Rotational Game (Updated FEb 22/23)

It's been a while since I got back to this rotational game! I haven't felt like playing it but it was actually quite fun doing this chapter. Hope you enjoy the new chapter with the Future Vets!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Looking forward to the new update! I haven't been playing much recently myself, got a bit stuck figuring out what I wanted to do with the next family in my rotational hood, but I think I have the plan worked out and should hopefully get to playing again more.
Spoiler:
2.6: Ok, so first thing I have to ask, do you have a mod that lets you do an home business, or did you turn the home lot INTO a clinic for now? Eee, cute puppies!!! YAY for Kyle being happy with it too! Well 2 babies, at least both guys were on board, and now Brooke just has to decide what she wants. Sooner rather than later probably.
Great update!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

ciyrose wrote: April 10th, 2024, 2:25 pm Looking forward to the new update! I haven't been playing much recently myself, got a bit stuck figuring out what I wanted to do with the next family in my rotational hood, but I think I have the plan worked out and should hopefully get to playing again more.
Spoiler:
2.6: Ok, so first thing I have to ask, do you have a mod that lets you do an home business, or did you turn the home lot INTO a clinic for now? Eee, cute puppies!!! YAY for Kyle being happy with it too! Well 2 babies, at least both guys were on board, and now Brooke just has to decide what she wants. Sooner rather than later probably.
Great update!
Thanks for reading! I use a mod to have a home vet clinic. LittleMissSam's Live in Business Mod. It's a great mod that I use mostly for vet clinic and retail store at home but I have tried the daycare at home business and pet daycare which can be fun as well. I like how easy it is to sell items I've crafted and not have to keep someone at the table all the time. I use a lot of mods in this game to keep it fresh and interesting. There are so many great mods out there and so many more I want to try but I can't have everything. LMS has a lot of great mods that can really freshen up the gameplay.

I understand the need to take breaks from the games sometimes as I get tired of playing and also the story doesn't always stay as much fun and going back later can be more exciting then if you kept playing. When I get tired of a game or a challenge, I go to my "Fun" game where I play, test new mods I think I might like or play a game where no one will ever get to see it. Just having fun and it brings me back to the games I am playing even if it takes a while.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

AmandaPlayzSims wrote: April 11th, 2024, 1:12 pm Thanks for reading! I use a mod to have a home vet clinic. LittleMissSam's Live in Business Mod. It's a great mod that I use mostly for vet clinic and retail store at home but I have tried the daycare at home business and pet daycare which can be fun as well. I like how easy it is to sell items I've crafted and not have to keep someone at the table all the time. I use a lot of mods in this game to keep it fresh and interesting. There are so many great mods out there and so many more I want to try but I can't have everything. LMS has a lot of great mods that can really freshen up the gameplay.

I understand the need to take breaks from the games sometimes as I get tired of playing and also the story doesn't always stay as much fun and going back later can be more exciting then if you kept playing. When I get tired of a game or a challenge, I go to my "Fun" game where I play, test new mods I think I might like or play a game where no one will ever get to see it. Just having fun and it brings me back to the games I am playing even if it takes a while.
This is FANTASTIC!! I always hated that we couldn't do in-home businesses. Granted, I know you can pretty much live on a business lot, but still! Thanks for the info. There are a lot of cool mods, and I have a list of ones I want to try and eventually use, but the game is updated so much still I try to go as vanilla as I can so I don't end up getting hooked on a mod that someone stops updating. :D

I have always taken breaks from Sims over time, sometimes multi-year-long breaks. I try not to let it go that long, but this time it's almost all been because of my RL crafting. lol Yes, I also had no idea what I wanted to do with the next family, but part of why I keep so many families going is so I can play whatever sounds fun, and I was playing other games, and knitting/crocheting a ton and just didn't feel like simming. Which is fine, I'm ready to jump back in.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

ciyrose wrote: April 11th, 2024, 2:04 pm
This is FANTASTIC!! I always hated that we couldn't do in-home businesses. Granted, I know you can pretty much live on a business lot, but still! Thanks for the info. There are a lot of cool mods, and I have a list of ones I want to try and eventually use, but the game is updated so much still I try to go as vanilla as I can so I don't end up getting hooked on a mod that someone stops updating. :D

I have always taken breaks from Sims over time, sometimes multi-year-long breaks. I try not to let it go that long, but this time it's almost all been because of my RL crafting. lol Yes, I also had no idea what I wanted to do with the next family, but part of why I keep so many families going is so I can play whatever sounds fun, and I was playing other games, and knitting/crocheting a ton and just didn't feel like simming. Which is fine, I'm ready to jump back in.
I agree the volume of mods is crazy out there. I stick to some of the really popular or the creators that are making websites and updating regularly like LMS or Lumpino, a.deep.indigo and many more. I just started using the illness mod for some of my for fun games and it's interesting.

I understand stopping to do things in RL instead of sims. Crafting is a great way to enjoy free time! I do this when a new video game comes out that I like too.. :) I have a rule for myself that at least 3 nights a week I have to do something other than sims after work even though I want to play sims sometimes. It gives me a bit of a break so I don't take off a month or get too exhausted by one game/challenge. I think all simmers do this from time to time and nothing wrong with changing focuses for a while.

With summer around the corner here, I suspect I will be spending even less time playing sims and enjoying the sunny days. :bounce: Have a great day and have fun simming or crafting!

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”