New Member, Long time Sims Player

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

New Member, Long time Sims Player

Post by AmandaPlayzSims »

Hi!

I'm Amanda, and I have played sims for most of my life. I fell in love with the Original Sims and have played all versions on and off since. I've loved every version but I'm happy in the Sims 4 world these days. I love to play and make up story lines and I've loved doing challenges. I prefer gameplay to CAS or building.

I introduced my daughter to the Sims world as a child and we've played together every since. She loves my stories and thinks I should share them more than just with her. I think she's a little bias but I love her for the encouragement. I'm always encouraging her to leap outside her comfort zone, so I'm doing it too...

I recently just started to post stories when I started a Sims 4 rotational gameplay to challenge myself and create different stories for the different characters. My love of ISBI (completed it once before) led me to read other stories and start my own. I've been binge reading the Wilde family and just started the Otts family too. The writers mentioned this site so I thought I would check it out.

There looks to be a HUGE amount of stories going on in here and I'm sure I'll find something new to read, when I catch up in the current series. :wink:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: New Member, Long time Sims Player

Post by peachy123uk »

Welcome to Boolprop, And as you have seen their are stories here from 1-4. Myself am a sims 2 played tried all the rest sims 2 is my favorite. Glad you found our site we also do events and other things.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

peachy123uk wrote: May 5th, 2023, 9:13 am Welcome to Boolprop, And as you have seen their are stories here from 1-4. Myself am a sims 2 played tried all the rest sims 2 is my favorite. Glad you found our site we also do events and other things.
Thanks for the warm welcome! It's amazing to see so much sims content on here to enjoy. I love that there is content for all sims games. I have started playing Sims 2 again recently and I still love it so much! There are so many aspects of it that I wish would be in Sims 4. I will have to check out some of the stories for Sims 2 as well.
katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by katrisims »

Hello, welcome to Boolprop! :wave: It sounds like you've come to the right place, I hope you enjoy your stay! ^^
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

AmandaPlayzSims wrote: May 5th, 2023, 7:04 am I recently just started to post stories when I started a Sims 4 rotational gameplay to challenge myself and create different stories for the different characters. My love of ISBI (completed it once before) led me to read other stories and start my own. I've been binge reading the Wilde family and just started the Otts family too. The writers mentioned this site so I thought I would check it out.
Welcome welcome!!! I hope you enjoy boolprop. I actually created/write the Otts Alphabetcy/ISBI and was also wonderfully inspired by the Wilde's myself. I am so happy you have found our corner of the internet and really hope that you enjoy the crazy stories and challenges we have around here. I also have been working on a rotational gameplay (inspired by mojo's, who writes the Wilde's, own rotational hood as well as multiple others.) If you feel inspired to share you have already seen we have quite the active story section. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Thanks for the warm welcome!

ciyrose, :O I am currently reading Otts generation 2 - Alan Otts :) and I am enjoying how you wrote your story. I am in awe of the challenges both you and mojo have taken on with your rotational games. I haven't had a chance to start reading those stories yet but that's going to be amazing to read. I love to do challenges so i look forward to maybe trying that type of rotational game in the future. I am currently doing a rotational story based game with 9 families. Something completely different than the normal challenges I play. I plan to share in the future, just easing in a little bit. :)
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Cororon »

:wave: :lemonade: :oreo: :donut: :cookie: Welcome to Boolprop!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

AmandaPlayzSims wrote: May 5th, 2023, 9:02 pm Thanks for the warm welcome!

ciyrose, :O I am currently reading Otts generation 2 - Alan Otts :) and I am enjoying how you wrote your story. I am in awe of the challenges both you and mojo have taken on with your rotational games. I haven't had a chance to start reading those stories yet but that's going to be amazing to read. I love to do challenges so i look forward to maybe trying that type of rotational game in the future. I am currently doing a rotational story based game with 9 families. Something completely different than the normal challenges I play. I plan to share in the future, just easing in a little bit. :)
I am very happy to hear you are enjoying Alan, he was a favorite of many. :) I can be very hit and miss on how "character" and "story driven" my stories are so I commend you for doing 9 families that way! Quite the challenge in itself.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
RainbowTattoos
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by RainbowTattoos »

I just started my first serious ISBI and the Wilde's also inspired me! :heartbeat:
Image- Ongoing :pencil:

Image- Completed:check:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

AmandaPlayzSims wrote: May 5th, 2023, 7:04 am I've been binge reading the Wilde family and just started the Otts family too. The writers mentioned this site so I thought I would check it out.
First off, welcome! I know it's a bit late lol but it still counts! :rotfl:

Second, the notification spam my phone was getting from you binging the Wilde's made my heart happy! And I'm happy to see you joined the dark side boolprop! There's plenty to read when you get around to it!

:drinks:

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Thanks Mojo!

I love the Wilde's story, and now I'm caught up on the achievement insanity too. I really like reading yours and others, so many wonderful stories on here. I'm writing my own now too. Inspired by Wilde's and Otts and how you and others write your stories. I prefer to write gameplay but I do occasionally like to make up stories.

Return to “Introductions”