Close Encounters Academy Gen 2 heir poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.
MayaRose1138
Australia

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Close Encounters Academy Gen 2 heir poll

Post by MayaRose1138 »

I've started doing this challenge and am almost at the end of Gen 1. However, I'm having trouble deciding on an heir. I've narrowed it down to two and I'd like some help in deciding which one to choose. Please help!! I don't know how to do an actual poll so I guess I'll just have to rely on replies (unless someone can tell me how to do one).
I'm also working on a website to host the story but I won't post a link until I've done a few chapters.

First is Nova, youngest of triplets. She is Self-Assured and a Genius, and hopefully will receive the Family-Orientated trait when she ages to YA (the trait has currently gone missing for teens in my game). She has the Top Academic aspiration and will be an Astronaut if she is the heir.

Second is Galaxy, the youngest of twins, who has just aged up to teen. She is a Self-Assured Geek, with her third trait to be High Maintainence. She has the Computer Whiz aspiration and will initially be a Tech Guru, most likely switching to Astronaut later on if she is the heir.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Close Encounters Academy Gen 2 heir poll

Post by peachy123uk »

I like Nova to be heir
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

MayaRose1138
Australia

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Close Encounters Academy Gen 2 heir poll

Post by MayaRose1138 »

Well, it doesn’t look like anyone else is voting so I’ll consider this closed and obviously Nova wins the vote 😊

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”