Exploring Sims Medieval

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
creativecress36
Origin ID: electricpop3039
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Exploring Sims Medieval

Post by creativecress36 »

hello hello!

Welcome to my very poor attempt at playing Sims Medieval for the first time, I'm not sure how well this is going to go, or even if it's possible to play legacy style. But I'm here to find out! Join me on this wacky adventure through the one sims game I haven't played yet.

Chapter 1
Last edited by creativecress36 on August 25th, 2022, 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hiatus
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Exploring Sims Medieval

Post by Ani-Mei »

I haven't opened this in years, it was on my old laptop and I didn't get the expansion pack that you have. :( It is very beautiful but it is limited, like the camera movements as you found out, and it runs Sims 1 style in terms of children don't get any older than child and there's no toddler stage. It also switches you to other characters if you complete the Sim's quest you made and you can't go back.
creativecress36
Origin ID: electricpop3039
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Exploring Sims Medieval

Post by creativecress36 »

Ani-Mei wrote: August 17th, 2022, 2:30 pm I haven't opened this in years, it was on my old laptop and I didn't get the expansion pack that you have. :( It is very beautiful but it is limited, like the camera movements as you found out, and it runs Sims 1 style in terms of children don't get any older than child and there's no toddler stage. It also switches you to other characters if you complete the Sim's quest you made and you can't go back.
I see! Thanks for the information Ani-Mei!
Hiatus

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”