The Paraverse - Rotation 16.2 [Apr 14/24]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 12.4 [Oct 14/23]

Post by Heather »

Cindy: Jeff & Alec are my own favourites, but then beyond that... I don't actually know who'd be my second pick! I just love them all too much, haha.
Spoiler:
Really doesn't help that Scott's sloppy trait means he leaves clothing on the floor any time he changes, laundry really piles up quickly in their house! Them curling up in front of the fire and howling together are my two favourite pictures. <3 She was absolutely melting my own heart this rotation with how cute she was. I'm sure you do, but I'm excited to get to posting it!

Thank you!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 13.1 [Oct 23/23]

Post by Heather »

Rotation 13.1 (Collins) has been posted in full, and can be read here.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 13.1 [Oct 20/23]

Post by ciyrose »

It is a VERY dead day at work (somehow even though it's EOM which just means Mon/Tues are going to SUCK) so might as well use it to catch up on some blogs and maybe even work on posting my own. lol
Spoiler:
13.1: I do love these two's kids. So cute! LOL watching Isla with bubbles all over her for most of the day was funny. I rarely play with void critters, the machine is so bit. Congrats on fitting it into an apartment! I really should try the packed lunches occasionally. My DIFT would have been the perfect time, she loved to cook, oh well. Way to go Andy! Oh boy, they have their hands full with Quinn!
Adorable as always!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 13.1 [Oct 20/23]

Post by Heather »

Cindy: Fingers crossed they don't suck too much!
Spoiler:
I particularly excited for these ones to become teens. I'm not sure if the pool actually washed the bubbles off, or if her moodlet just worse off, but I did not realize quite how long they were gonna stick to her until she finished sliding. :lol: Just managed to get it to fit her room! Would be nice if it were a tiiiny bit smaller. The packed lunches are great for active careers as well, I usually pack Jeff something so he doesn't waste too much time on a lunch break. He's so cute, even if he's a handful!
Thank you! :)
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 13.2 [Nov 04/23]

Post by Heather »

Rotation 13.2 (Winchester) has been posted in full and can now be read here. :)
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

YAY for Jeff and Alec!
Spoiler:
13.2: Twins are cute as toddlers. Jeff feels very much like the dad you would want to rough house with as a kid. Awww, their little faces as Alec scares them. So sad, so cute. Awww, all these sweet moments with the twins. Alec would be the dad I would go to if I got scared in the night too probably. I also totally love Casper, such a good dog. LOL, whoops, guess Tess will learn about the birds and bees faster. :)
Such a cute and sweet update. I do love them!
Last edited by ciyrose on November 13th, 2023, 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Cindy:
Spoiler:
Jeff is definitely the go-to rough housing dad! Tess' lil mad face after the scare really gets me in particular. The cuteness really makes up for how much of a struggle it was keeping up with them as infants! Loyal dog seems to pick a family member at random to follow, but he particularly likes keeping close to Jeff and the twins. Now she won't even need that woohoo talk option once she hits her teens. :lol:
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 13.3 [Nov 15/23]

Post by Heather »

Rotation 13.3 (DiCarlo) has been posted in full, and can now be read here. :)
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

YAY, I do enjoy watching the antics of the DiCarlo's! :)
Spoiler:
13.3: Caleb and Sebastian are just so cute! Carlotta with the bottle of "nectar" is just too good. Lilith too, double fisting it. Carlotta, I gotta say, looks good with that tan. Haha, you get her Caleb. HAHA, Lilith is a smart cookie, Carolotta is probably not good for long-term relationships. It has not been a good week for Carlotta, I love it. I feel some mischief brewing. :)
Always fun!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

I'm so far behind with commenting :oops: I love seeing the gang on my tumblr dash everyday though :heart:
Spoiler:
12.3 & 12.4:
I loved the double-date with Carlotta & Lilith and Caleb & Morgyn - of course Caleb would get food poisoning after! I can't believe Carlotta graduated already, I'm sure she just arrived in the save :lol: Scott and Waverly napping together in front of the fire :heart: the two of them are so cute together! Waverly interacting with all the animals was also super cute. The Galloways have such an adorable home & lifestyle!

13.1:
The kids grow up so fast :heart: Loved their little day out at the pool & playground - and Isla covered in the bubbles! Love that Andy made Isla a grilled cheese for her first day of school. Isla and Billie have the sweetest little friendship. Quinn looks like he's trying to join in with Miko's yoga in one of those shots from Myshuno Meadows! He looks like he's going to be quite the handful in the autumn :lol:

13.2:
The twins are so adorable. I love the play area in the living room, too. I love that Jeff's criminal started taking selfies during interrogation!! Alec being too good at his space monster role :heart: the Winchesters are just too cute. I really can't choose a favourite family from your save, I love them all.

13.3:
Of course Carlotta is a naked sunbather :lol: Caleb and Sebastian are so sweet together, he really is the best dad. Lilith and her two wine glasses :lol: and Carlotta drinking straight from the bottle! I love Caleb and Morgyn together. I didn't expect Lilith to turn Carlotta down, but it makes sense actually. It really wasn't the best week for Carlotta :lol: I can't wait to see what she has planned for the autumn!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 13.4 [Nov 27/23]

Post by Heather »

Cindy:
Spoiler:
First item on the horse ranch agenda (after giving Waverly her horse, of course) was to have Carlotta enjoy an entire bottle of nectar at whatever cost it may have. ;) And enjoy it she did! She actually has the best tan out of any sim I've ever made, usually they just look slightly off with it, but Carlotta somehow manages to look even better? I like that Lilith is making things hard for Carlotta this time around. lol:
Sam: No worries, glad you're enjoying them on your dash! I have been posting almost non-stop in a frantic attempt to catch up to my gameplay (still an entire 2 rotations ahead), so I don't blame anyone for falling behind on commenting. ;)
Spoiler:
It was the first time I'd ever seen it happen! And of course it was Caleb, while Carlotta escaped unharmed (despite ordering the same dish!) Funny enough it took her slightly longer thanks to the class she failed. Their nap together in front of the fire is one of my favourite pictures of them. <3 I was just snapping picture after picture of Waverly doing all the things this rotation, and she was simply melting my heart.

They do! Gotta get those grilled cheese goals done, so they have been eating a lot of it. :lol: Billie's a fun sim, as soon as I moved them to that apartment I knew I had to have Isla befriend her. He does, and I love it. <3

Had to rearrange some furniture to accommodate it, but it was so cute it was worth it! And now that I have it's made for a great little spot to add things like their Christmas tree, or a future game table. His suspect taking a selfie mid-interrogation absolutely sent me when it happened. Alec takes his monster responsibilities very seriously, whether it's keeping them at bay or pretending to be one! Tess looked so mad after he scared them it was hilarious. I think my favourite changes every time I switch to the next household, honestly.

Of course, can't let those pesky bathing suit lines get in the way of a perfect tan this time (and to be fair, it does look great on her.) He really is a great dad no matter whose game or save he's in! I love Caleb so much. I saw Carlotta sit down with that scowl and Lilith walk away with her two glasses and thought 'good call, Lilith'. As I said to Cindy, I love that Lilith's making things difficult for Carlotta this time around! I wasn't even expecting it myself, they got on great during the holiday and then she turned Carlotta down as soon as they got home! I can't actually remember what she managed to accomplish in the fall, but things take an interesting turn in the winter. ;)
Rotation 13.4 (Galloway) has been posted in full, and can now be read here. :)
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

I'm avoiding doing some testing at work today, so instead time to read updates. :)
Spoiler:
13.4: OMG, I open the page and see a pony, I'm already in love. Nova, so cute! OMG, that whinny and howl at the same time....they are adorable! Aww, poor Waverly with the werewolf strength. I love the little friendship bracelet interaction! I love this little friendship, and a secret treehouse in Volpe Park sounds perfect! Although I understand it being a bit scary. So if they build it somewhere not at home does it stay built? Just curious.
I love Waverly!!! Such a cute update!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Cindy:
Spoiler:
I'm not sure if the whinny was in reaction to the howl, but they did it a few times over the rotation! Cute every single time. The friendship bracelets are such a cute addition, I only wish they had more colour/pattern options. I cheated a little by placing an upgraded treehouse after they built the initial one for the pictures, but Scott had to add the lights himself, and so far everything has stayed put!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 14.1 [Dec 16/23]

Post by Heather »

Rotation 14.1 (Collins) has been posted in full, and can now be read here. :)
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 14.2 [Dec 21/23]

Post by Heather »

Rotation 14.2 (Winchester) has been posted in full, and can now be read here. :)
madeinsixam

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by madeinsixam »

I only just started reading this but (probably not a spoiler)
Spoiler:
I love Turtle the kitten! Such a great name and such a cute baby.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Been a bit since I felt up to reading, so time to catch up. Looking forward to seeing how these two go.
Spoiler:
14.1: Oh yeah, the wedding! I am excited to see all the pics you got. Way to go Andy with Karaoke. HAHA, too funny how Quinn reacted to being called not an alien. I love that Isla tried to do her makeup and got the oops. The wedding was so pretty. I love the reception, great job on all those pictures. I know you staged a lot of them, but were you able to do all that in a single wedding event, or did you just stage some of it and then ran the event for the others? Oh man, I have never had someone see a shark, how fun. Awww, Isla and Quinn's night was very cute. A beautiful honeymoon, it looked loverly and relaxing.

14.2: Poor Jeff, although I had forgotten Jeff was working on those challenges. Dang, Jeff is really struggling with his boss. lol I still love the "petting zoo" of the mini sheep and goats. So cute. Poor Collins having to deal with ghosts on spooky day after they had such a nice round themselves. Love their update, as usual.
The sneak peek and best 23 were fun as well! Really looking forward to see how winter goes. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

madeinsixam: Welcome!
Spoiler:
The game generated him with that name and it was just too cute to change!
Cindy:Glad you're feeling a little better as of late!
Spoiler:
It's finally arrived! I love that if you call an alien an alien they get upset because it should be obvious. :lol: I was very tempted to send her down the aisle with the oops, but the moodlet wouldn't have lasted long enough for the ceremony haha. I did three runs of the wedding, same for Jeff and Alec's! The first two runs I do a lot of micromanaging and directing to get all the shots I'm envisioning in my head, final run is the real game run where I take extra pictures of whatever else happens (Tess deciding to streak for example :lol:) and save after that. It was the first time I'd ever seen the shark! Isla is always Quinn's pick for comfort when he is upset (I think because she is usually the closest in his proximity?) and it's so cute to watch.

I had also forgotten I wanted Jeff to work on those challenges and aspirations until Alec finished his second one, and I thought shit, Jeff hasn't completed anything yet! His boss is always so dismissive of him, but he still manages to rake in those promotions pretty regularly. They were adorable, but also slightly annoying trying to keep them all in the pen, haha. At least they got some bonus ghostie collectibles out of it! Andy immediately whipped out a spectral cup to sip on with her breakfast when I switched back to them. :lol:

I'm very excited for the winter! Some big changes for one family, lots of cute family moments for the others!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 14.3 [Jan 11/23]

Post by Heather »

Rotation 14.3 (DiCarlo) has been posted in full, and can now be read here. :)

For Rent gameplay starts in 16!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 14.4 [Jan 18/23]

Post by Heather »

Rotation 14.4 (Galloway) has been posted in full and can now be read here. :)

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”