The Paraverse - Rotation 16.2 [Apr 14/24]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 15.1 [Feb 1/24]

Post by Heather »

Rotation 15.1 (Collins) has been posted in full and can now be read here!
madeinsixam

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by madeinsixam »

Spoiler:
Isla learning to knit is so precious! The faces she makes are adorable.
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

madeinsixam:
Spoiler:
It's one of my favourite interactions because the animations for it are just so cute!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

I'm so far behind with comments :oops: I have been enjoying seeing the gang on my tumblr dash everyday though :heart:
Spoiler:
I still absolutely adore how every family has a distinct aesthetic, it's so perfect. And every picture is just gorgeous, I could spend ages looking at your screenshots.It must take forever to get the sims to be exactly where you want to be :lol:

14.1: Andy & Miko tie the knot! :heart: I didn't know toddlers could kick children in the leg, that was pretty amusing to see! Is it bad that I like that they bicker? Because it's pretty realistic for sibling imo! Isla's attempt at make up as well :lol: I love her. The entire wedding was absolutely gorgeous :heart: I really enjoyed their honeymoon, too.

14.2: something about Jeff walking the dog in wolf form really amused me :lol: also found it interesting that he had a rampage at work, I'd never considered how active careers & werewolves might play out. I'm glad he found a way to move past his struggles with his aspirations. The goats at the pumpkin patch :heart: such a good idea!

14.3: Sebastian is just so cute! I'm glad he & Caleb were able to meet some of the larger group. I love that you have them hanging out relative to where they live, if that makes sense. It's a lot more realistic and I really admire it. Carlotta and the gym trainer :lol: Caleb and Morgyn though :heart: I love those two together. Carlotta finally romancing Lilith!!

14.4: Waverly and Nova :heart: the shot of her pulling a wheelie on her bike paired with on Nova rearing up!! Her adventures were so cute. And her little camping outfit! I love that she slept out under the stars rather than in a tent. I really enjoyed the scout meeting at the rec centre you put together, that's such a cute idea.

15.1: So good to see little Persephone, love the look you've given her! Miko baking & teaching Isla to knit is so wholesome and utterly melts my heart :heart: Absolutely loved Quinn's birthday, their little trip out and home for pizza was excellent. And I adored the slumber party, too! Isla is such a mischievous little girl and I'm here for it :lol:
Sorry for the essay :lol: don't feel like you have to reply to all of it!!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 15.2 [Feb 16/24]

Post by Heather »

Sam:No worries! I also love replying to comments because when else do I get to infodump about my sims, so I'm more than happy to have an essay to reply to!
Spoiler:
Giving them their own aesthetics just makes it so much easier for me to decide how to decorate or dress them! And thank you! <3 I do spend a lot of time directing them to stand in certain spots, or making them walk in groups to get the shots I want. :lol: Taking pictures has always been one of my favourite parts of playing though, so even when it does take a while it's always worth it to me!

14.1: It was finally time! I would actually have preferred a spring wedding for a cherry blossom backdrop, but the kids were going to be a little older than I would have liked by then. I also love that they fight so often, they're by far the most realistic siblings I've ever played! Even with a maxed out friendship bar they still like to pick fights with one another, it really makes for some entertaining gameplay.

14.2: I wasn't originally planning on including it, but it also amused me enough when I was going through my pictures that I simply had to. :lol: He's not very prone to rampaging, but he was having a bad day! Caleb I find more annoying to deal with because he gets thirsty at work and it interrupts my/his workflow. Perhaps he'll come back to the mountain one in his later years! They were so cute but oh man, keeping them in the pen was a challenge. Still, I needed to incorporate the new goats somehow, and the Galloways already had enough farm chores on their hands!

14.3: Isn't he? Carlotta may not be a great mom, but she sure makes some cute kiddos. I am so excited to show off his teen appearance, he's got my favourite mix of genetics this generation by far. It was nice finally tying some of the families together! I do like to keep them relatively close to their home region when I can because I do like that realism, but it's not always practical. Her petty beef with the gym trainer is my favourite, and it's solely because I was bored that one time at the gym. :lol: I think they make such a good pair! And yes, Lilith finally gave in. ;)

14.4: I loved the similarity between those two pictures! Her adventures are so fun to play; she's already cemented her spot as my favourite kid because of it. I could not resist an excuse to let her wear the wolf hat! Of course she would sleep under the stars, she's a mini-Scott at heart. <3 The scouts!! Oh man I am excited to share all my scout gameplay with you guys, I have been having a blast setting up little meetings and such for them.

15.1: She finally makes her return! Had to incorporate that blue hair somehow. It was a very wholesome season for them! I think the ability to teach kids to knit has to be one of my favourite interactions they've added to the game. And so glad to have proper sleepover parties now! Isla is definitely going to be getting up to some mischief with Persephone as her new friend. :lol:
Rotation 15.2 (Winchester) has been posted in full and can now be read here. :)
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Whew, got really far behind with my 'break.' But I'm here to catch up!
Spoiler:
14.3: I can't believe Sebastian is already half way through being a toddler. Ahhh, toddler cuteness overload!!! That playdate was just too cute. Caleb really is just the best dad. HAHA, you know you are moving up when the refreshments area has WALLPAPER. lol Awww, what a pretty proposal! I am laughing at how bad a season Carlotta is having, while Sebastian and Caleb are having the best of times. lol YAY for romance festival wedding! Oh, finally a success for Carlotta, although Lilth, I think you could do better. :wink: Sebastian is a cute kid for sure!

14.4: YAY, one of my favorite families, with the best girl in the world. lol Nova is such a pretty horse. I can't wait to see what adventures Waverly and her get into. You manage to make Waverly look decently tall in some of thesee pictures, even though I know sims are all the same size. She feels like she's in that gangly stage, I love it! I think she found the perfect picnic spot! I love how you set up a little outdoor sleeping spot for Waverly, it's so cute! I love how you set up the club for the scouts. So much more fun then them just traipsing off to do stuff off lot!

15.1: Teaching Isla to knit is just adorable! I love the snow pals they can make, and that one really fits these two. lol I love that Miko got to "redo" Scott and Leo's kitchen! Quinn is also a cute kid. I love Hamtero as the name for the Hamster. I love Quinn's new room, it looks great! Nice to wrap it all up at the holiday market. Looked like fun, overall.

15.2: So hard to believe all these toddlers are now becoming kids! Artemis feels like she looks a lot like Alec, even though Jeff was the one who gave birth. I love that the birth certificates glow. I've never actually had an alien born at the hospital to get the certificate before. So cute. I love Andy's party wear here, so her. What a sweet Winterfest that was! I loved the dinner. Poor Paul and his teeth. He doesn't seem to be a sporty kid. Even a snowball fight puts him on the ground. Wow, look at Jeff go on the snowboard!!! What a fun vaca they had!!
Such fun updates, and now I am all caught up!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Cindy: :wave:
Spoiler:
14.3: They grow up so fast! The ball pit item is still kind of atrocious, but it really makes for the best toddler playdates. I love that it takes climbing up the majority of the career ladder for the refreshments area to get basic wallpaper. :lol: I was also thoroughly enjoying watching her suffer as Caleb and Sebastian thrived this rotation. Lilith could definitely do better, tbh.

14.4: I can totally see her as a gangly pre-teen! I love that they're your favourites, because thanks to Waverly they are slowly becoming my favourite household to play in the rotation. :lol: I am so excited to get to her young adult years and the adventures she'll have during them. I imagine she'd enjoy the occasional chance to sleep under the stars, so of course I had to make her a cozy little sleep set-up! Also super excited to get more into the scouting meetings I've been playing, I got a little carried away with those...

15.1: That interaction is just so cute. I thought it was a very fitting snowpal for them as well! Every time I see one of my own families pop up for renovations I simply have to take it (even if this one involved me undoing the renovation I'd just done myself so Miko could do it for them. :lol:) It's from a cartoon (anime?) that I used to watch occasionally as a kid. I don't think I've ever used that particular set of kids furniture before, but I really liked how Quinn's room turned out with it - so he got to keep most of it! The holiday market/pumpkin patch is quickly becoming one of my favourite lots, it's just so perfectly for some seasonal gameplay.

15.2: On one hand, it's very exciting having them all grow up so I can start figuring out their characters, but on the other hand I also don't want them to grow up too fast! I actually ran Jeff and Alec's genes through CAS to decide how the twins would look, so it totally makes sense that she looks like Alec, and I see the resemblance too. I always go to the hospital for the birth certificates, I just wish the other occults had unique ones like the aliens! As soon as I saw those pants in HSY they screamed 'Andy' to me. They were all very cooperative for the dinner, so I was pleased! Poor kid got none of Jeff's athletic skills it would seem.
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 15.3 [Feb 28/24]

Post by Heather »

Rotation 15.3 (DiCarlo) has been posted in full and can now be read here. :)
madeinsixam

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by madeinsixam »

Pssst, I think you posted the wrong link because it sends me to a Youtube video about the new TS4 pack :P
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

madeinsixam wrote: February 29th, 2024, 10:49 am Pssst, I think you posted the wrong link because it sends me to a Youtube video about the new TS4 pack :P
Lol thank you! Was too excited about the new pack, clearly. :lol:
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 15.4 [Mar 8/24]

Post by Heather »

Rotation 15.4 (Galloway) has been posted in full, and can now be read here!

Crystal Creations gameplay will start in rotation 18, and thanks to Stardew's 1.6 update dropping this month, I can finally put this save on hiatus and just focus on getting more updates out so that I'm not so far behind my gameplay. :lol:
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 16.1 [Mar 20/24]

Post by Heather »

Rotation 16.1 (Collins) has been posted in full and can now be read here!

Taking a break from sims to play the new Stardew update, but I'll keep my queue running over on tumblr in hopes of getting my updates caught up to where I am in game. :)
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

I took a bit of a hiatus myself from Sims stuff, although I sadly did NOT have a backlog, so everything has been on hold as I got sucked into various other games, and my knitting/crocheting projects. However, I am starting to get the sims itch again, so maybe reading will draw me back. :)
Spoiler:
15.3: A stayover is a great idea for that type of thing! Poor Sebastian not wanting a sister, yet. lol Awww, yay for Supportive dynamic! That suits really well. OOOh, a bit of a plot twist to make Carolotta give up spellcasting for vampirism. Makes sense though. The mailman looks TERRIFIED, and he should. I really need to add a "kids library" or at least a kids area to libraries. I never use the puppet show, but it's a perfect idea.

15.4: What a fun new year celebration. I love the fist bump between Waverly and Leo. Ahh, I LOVE Nova and Waverly!! LOL, poor Scott. Nova minded plenty, but I'm glad she decided to go along in the end. The Angler is a TERRIFYING looking fish. OMG, I LOVE the picture of Waverly howling in the cave. Such a great catch! Wait, does cross stitch ACTUALLY count towards arts and crafts, or that's just for the 'story?' I love the area you set up jumps in, where is that? I just love Waverly.

16.1: HAHA, I LOVE how you wrote Isla growing up. I can't wait to see how she does. I haven't been as big of a fan of the HSY CAS, but it really works well for Isla. These siblings man, it's tough for Quinn, I'm loving how you did all this. Such a sweet family update. Lots going on, but not a lot of drama, just a busy happy family. Also, I love that Miko pawned off a bunch of socks to Jeff and Alec! Also, yay for a visit from the Captain himself!
Such fun updates!!!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Cindy: A sims break can also be so refreshing when you actually do get back into the game! Really enjoying my time in Stardew at the moment, but also looking forward to getting back to playing these guys again.

Spoiler:
15.3: It worked quite well here and I'm glad I didn't have to sacrifice Morgyn's special sage role to do it! It really does, he also has the difficult dynamic with Carlotta I just can't remember which rotation they developed that in, or if I even remembered to take a picture of it. :lol: She was fun to play as a chaotic spellcaster, but the vampire route is opening up a lot of possibilities now! I absolutely loved the look on the mailman's face as Carlotta was finishing up her meal. It makes a great hang out spot for kids that isn't just another park!

15.4: I had to capitalize on the fact that I'd assigned Waverly a cute lil formal look and she'd yet to have a reason to use it! Their little dinner out was definitely fun to play. :) Since horses can't kick the kiddos off I'd completely neglected to realize she might try to buck Scott off. :lol: I love the rare fish, I just wish they weren't such a pain to catch! Sadly just for the story, although she did pick it up autonomously. Same. <3

16.1: Playing her first teen rotation has got me so excited for the others! I find it's really hit or miss, but the pieces I do like are very cute. (The BB, on the other hand, is fantastic, no misses there.) I'm enjoying their bickering (despite having a maxed relationship!) because it's just so realistic. I was also trying to get her to obtain the generous trait by gifting so many things to them, but alas all it resulted in was Jeff and Alex having inventories full of socks. :lol:
Thank you!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse - Rotation 16.2 [Apr 14/24]

Post by Heather »

Rotation 16.2 (Winchester) has been posted in full and can now be read here. :)

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”