Boolprop Olympic Challenge - 100 Garden Plants

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Sunflower
United States of America

Boolprop Olympic Challenge - 100 Garden Plants

Post by Sunflower »

Hello, my name is Stacy Self. As you can see, I'm starting out with a modest hut and an empty garden area. I'm glad it is fenced in because I hear that nosy critters, or maybe its the neighbors, like to steal from gardens. I hope to make mine thrive. Having 100 garden plants is going to be a lot of work to take care of. It won't be cheap getting the seeds either. I think I should probably get a job. Yes! That is what I'll do. And since I want my garden to thrive, perhaps on the job training would be beneficial to helping me fulfill that goal. So the garden career sounds best for me!

10 plants are being planted and 90 more to go. I will not think about that as I might get discouraged. I am excited to say I was hired! I'm not sure being a dirt-digger is what I had in mind but I have to start somewhere. Right? I hope the sun comes out soon or maybe it will rain and my little seeds can drink. It feels so gloomy. Maybe the sun will come out tomorrow. 'Chin up Stacy. You've got this!'
Sunflower
United States of America

Re: Boolprop Olympic Challenge - 100 Garden Plants

Post by Sunflower »

I've met someone I don't think I could live without now. I'm not going to tell you his name. Not yet. I'll let you guess. If you guess correctly, I'll invite you to our wedding...if we have one. Sometimes I wonder if he'll live long enough. He was on fire. Literally!

You can maybe see a peek of my garden. Its growing! Quite literally. In quantity and growth. My goal of reaching 100 GROWN plants is nearly complete. I'm very excited. It is autumn time so the garden is producing carrots, grapes, mushrooms and I've also planted some herbs too. Not all the plants are mature yet but they are getting close.

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”