Keet the Chocolates - Updated Nov 2023

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Keet the Chocolates - Updated Nov 2023

Post by ciyrose »

When I was looking for challenges to use for the Achievement Insanity Challenge, I knew I wanted something that I hadn't really done before. Then I found this Box of Chocolates legacy which seemed really fun. It's a lot like a random legacy, where you roll for most things, but on top of all of that it has an "event" or "thing" that happens each week that you need to have your sims accomplish. I thought this seemed like great fun, and so here we are. The posts will be listed below as we go, and I hope to see you in the comments, joining me on this challenge.
Last edited by ciyrose on November 1st, 2023, 4:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Loyalty
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Keet the Chocolates - Updated Feb 2022

Post by Loyalty »

I took a look at the rules for this challenge. There are so many events you could roll! I'm excited to see what Lori has to deal with.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Keet the Chocolates - Updated Feb 2022

Post by ciyrose »

Loyalty wrote:I took a look at the rules for this challenge. There are so many events you could roll! I'm excited to see what Lori has to deal with.
RIGHT?? There were so many, I thought that made it so much fun. I'm also interested to see what all he gets.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Keet the Chocolates - Updated Jul 2022

Post by ciyrose »

Season 1 is up and ready for your reading pleasure!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
i love having red headed sims. They both seem very sweet and nice
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

peachy123uk wrote: July 31st, 2022, 7:28 am
Spoiler:
i love having red headed sims. They both seem very sweet and nice
Spoiler:
I love red-headed sims too. They are super fun, and I'm really excited to meet the baby. I just hope I do roll anything that will make them break up. (which is possible with this challenge)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Keet the Chocolates - Updated Feb 2023

Post by ciyrose »

Our latest update is here! Come find out what all happens with the Keet's in Season 2

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
ah we all make a little mistakes with our challenges :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

peachy123uk wrote: February 18th, 2023, 1:22 am
Spoiler:
ah we all make a little mistakes with our challenges :)
Spoiler:
Yeah, mistakes happen. At least these were minor ones just about CAS. :)
A new update:
Come check out this crazy season of the Keet's. We have insane rolls, makeovers, house renovations, new family members and slowly watching this watcher go crazy. You can find it all in Season 3!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Keet the Chocolates - Updated Mar 2023

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
i love it when it random rolls just makes things either little bit harder or funnier
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Keet the Chocolates - Updated Nov 2023

Post by ciyrose »

peachy123uk wrote: April 1st, 2023, 12:03 am
Spoiler:
i love it when it random rolls just makes things either little bit harder or funnier
Spoiler:
The random rolls have been quite entertaining at times this challenge.
Thanks for the comments peachy!!

There is FINALLY a new update for the Keet's! Season 4 is up and ready for your reading pleasure!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

I finally got caught up with this family and I just love them!
Spoiler:
Chapter 1 – Summer – OMG!! You really do get the Wear’s Bags NAP in every neighborhood. I am glad Lori was eventually able to get enough signatures to repeal that one. Free love is okay in some neighborhoods (like University) but I wouldn’t like starting off a challenge with that one either. WOW! Those photos of Sulani are breathtaking. I can’t decide which one I like more. Did you have Lori take them with a camera or cell phone so you could hang the prints in the house or where those screenshots? Either way they are gorgeous. Since aliens can’t get a tan could you “cheat” that task complete? You could have Lori sunbathe for x number of hours and then just cheat it complete. I have had to do that a few times with some buggy milestones. Like all of the aspirations that have “read with parent/child for 2 hours” NEVER complete for me. I will watch the clock, line up books in the inventory and nothing will happen. So if after 4 hours if it is still not marked off then I will just cheat it complete. Lori and Aicha are a very cute couple. Great job Lori on all of the promotions. That is fun that the aliens abducted Aicha right after the wedding. It was like Lori’s family wanted to meet her.

Chapter 2 – Fall – Lori is doing a great job with his career and it is nice to see the island is already improving. Since this is my first time playing multiple legacy families in one save I have been wondering about things like Mua Pel’am Improving, beating the mother in Strangerville, etc. I see they are goals of a few different challenges at some point and I wonder how you go about completing them more than once. Kendall is a really cute toddler both with red and green skin. The rolls are really fun – poor Lori only being able to eat cereal. Whew, I am glad you got Lori inside before the meteor hit. I enjoy seeing Belle and Aicha’s friendship – I like it when my different families become friends with each other. Lori seems like a great dad and is wonderful with Kendall. Hopefully you don’t have any laundry related fires – that always seems to happen to me when I try using laundry. Kendall is so cute both as a toddler and child. The new blonde hairstyle really seems to suite her.

Chapter 3 – Winter – Nadia and Kameron are both so cute. So I totally forgot about the monster under the bed. I had used MCCC to disable that feature a long time ago in a different save and have never reenabled it again. Great job Kendall for becoming friends with the monster. That is fun that the kids from the other families are coming by to visit. Congratulations Lori and Aicha on completing their careers! Oh wow a new baby after adopting to kids – 4 kids. At least Kendall, Nadia and Kameron are already children and not toddlers or infants. So I literally laughed out loud when you rolled the option to by a cow. It seemed so fitting that someone that only eats cereal would want a way to have easy access to fresh milk. I am so glad you didn’t end up with twins or worse triplets. Teenage Kendall is really pretty and toddler Jimmy is so adorable. The CAS rolls are so much fun.

Chapter 4 – Spring – Loves being carried and light sleeper are a tough toddler quirk combo. Although with both parents and three teenage siblings there are plenty of sims to carry him. YES – why didn’t they make carries for toddlers?!?! I just can’t get over how cute Jimmy is with his little red onesie. Is turning off relationship degradation working for you? I had set MCCC to disable culling of relationships but it doesn’t seem to be working. I wonder if I am doing something wrong. I hope you can get Kendell and Ginger’s relationship back up as I really enjoyed those too as a couple – though I guess that is a moot point if they both end up as heir. Oh good the spark is still there for them. I think they are a cute couple. I like Kendall but will be voting for one of the others to become heir because I want them to be together. I really enjoy seeing all of the different family dynamics that Growing Together added to the game. I love that you call the cow “Surprise Cow”. LOL! YAY!!! I love this goal roll – I am so happy that Kendall and Ginger can be together. It looked like Prom was a lot of fun and great job Ginger and Kendall for winning prom queen and jester.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Designergirl81 wrote: November 3rd, 2023, 8:56 pm I finally got caught up with this family and I just love them!
Spoiler:
Chapter 1 – Summer – OMG!! You really do get the Wear’s Bags NAP in every neighborhood. I am glad Lori was eventually able to get enough signatures to repeal that one. Free love is okay in some neighborhoods (like University) but I wouldn’t like starting off a challenge with that one either. WOW! Those photos of Sulani are breathtaking. I can’t decide which one I like more. Did you have Lori take them with a camera or cell phone so you could hang the prints in the house or where those screenshots? Either way they are gorgeous. Since aliens can’t get a tan could you “cheat” that task complete? You could have Lori sunbathe for x number of hours and then just cheat it complete. I have had to do that a few times with some buggy milestones. Like all of the aspirations that have “read with parent/child for 2 hours” NEVER complete for me. I will watch the clock, line up books in the inventory and nothing will happen. So if after 4 hours if it is still not marked off then I will just cheat it complete. Lori and Aicha are a very cute couple. Great job Lori on all of the promotions. That is fun that the aliens abducted Aicha right after the wedding. It was like Lori’s family wanted to meet her.

Chapter 2 – Fall – Lori is doing a great job with his career and it is nice to see the island is already improving. Since this is my first time playing multiple legacy families in one save I have been wondering about things like Mua Pel’am Improving, beating the mother in Strangerville, etc. I see they are goals of a few different challenges at some point and I wonder how you go about completing them more than once. Kendall is a really cute toddler both with red and green skin. The rolls are really fun – poor Lori only being able to eat cereal. Whew, I am glad you got Lori inside before the meteor hit. I enjoy seeing Belle and Aicha’s friendship – I like it when my different families become friends with each other. Lori seems like a great dad and is wonderful with Kendall. Hopefully you don’t have any laundry related fires – that always seems to happen to me when I try using laundry. Kendall is so cute both as a toddler and child. The new blonde hairstyle really seems to suite her.

Chapter 3 – Winter – Nadia and Kameron are both so cute. So I totally forgot about the monster under the bed. I had used MCCC to disable that feature a long time ago in a different save and have never reenabled it again. Great job Kendall for becoming friends with the monster. That is fun that the kids from the other families are coming by to visit. Congratulations Lori and Aicha on completing their careers! Oh wow a new baby after adopting to kids – 4 kids. At least Kendall, Nadia and Kameron are already children and not toddlers or infants. So I literally laughed out loud when you rolled the option to by a cow. It seemed so fitting that someone that only eats cereal would want a way to have easy access to fresh milk. I am so glad you didn’t end up with twins or worse triplets. Teenage Kendall is really pretty and toddler Jimmy is so adorable. The CAS rolls are so much fun.

Chapter 4 – Spring – Loves being carried and light sleeper are a tough toddler quirk combo. Although with both parents and three teenage siblings there are plenty of sims to carry him. YES – why didn’t they make carries for toddlers?!?! I just can’t get over how cute Jimmy is with his little red onesie. Is turning off relationship degradation working for you? I had set MCCC to disable culling of relationships but it doesn’t seem to be working. I wonder if I am doing something wrong. I hope you can get Kendell and Ginger’s relationship back up as I really enjoyed those too as a couple – though I guess that is a moot point if they both end up as heir. Oh good the spark is still there for them. I think they are a cute couple. I like Kendall but will be voting for one of the others to become heir because I want them to be together. I really enjoy seeing all of the different family dynamics that Growing Together added to the game. I love that you call the cow “Surprise Cow”. LOL! YAY!!! I love this goal roll – I am so happy that Kendall and Ginger can be together. It looked like Prom was a lot of fun and great job Ginger and Kendall for winning prom queen and jester.
Awww, congrats on catching up. This has been a very interesting family.
Spoiler:
I was NOT kidding with the bags being EVERYWHERE when I first started this hood. It was stupid. lol I honestly had to go look at photos, and those were just screenshots. So I can't hang them up, sadly, but I still love them. I probably could cheat it, but honestly, I don't mind. Completing his aspiration isn't required. I wonder that too, about the goals that will likely be completed before we get to that gen. I'll just have to see how it works myself. That cow roll, it did make perfect sense for the family, but man, it was not expected. lol The fun of the chaos of the rolls. I have not actually gotten back around to seeing if the degradation was working or not. I'll have to let you know when I get around to the families that have a lot of outside relationships. I also really enjoy the dynamics, even if Jokesters became the default for many of my sims. :) It's fun. I was SO HAPPY that Ginger was going to be able to be with Kendall, I also love them together!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”