The Master Krause - Updated Aug 2023

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

The Master Krause - Updated Aug 2023

Post by ciyrose »

Welcome to my Master Simmer challenge. This is another challenge that I have been wanting to try for a really long time. I have finally decided to start it and am adding them to the Achievement Insanity Challenge. I have gotten the sims all created and rolled for their goal sets. I will have all the updates across this challenge listed below and I hope you will have fun with me with this family. I think it's going to be a good challenge and make me try some new things!
Last edited by ciyrose on August 2nd, 2023, 4:46 pm, edited 9 times in total.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Loyalty
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Master Krause - Updated Feb 2022

Post by Loyalty »

Those starting sets you've rolled will be fun. I forgot bowling was in the game. I wonder what else I forgot. I've seen the Master Simmer challenge before but I can't remember where I saw it. Where are the rules? Also, you've got this!

Edited:
I googled it and found rules for it. I have nine challenges going on right now. Why not make it an even 10, right? :eek: What's wrong with me? I think I read too many stories here. You are one of many that are inspiring more Simming fun. So thank you.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Loyalty wrote:Those starting sets you've rolled will be fun. I forgot bowling was in the game. I wonder what else I forgot. I've seen the Master Simmer challenge before but I can't remember where I saw it. Where are the rules? Also, you've got this!

Edited:
I googled it and found rules for it. I have nine challenges going on right now. Why not make it an even 10, right? :eek: What's wrong with me? I think I read too many stories here. You are one of many that are inspiring more Simming fun. So thank you.
Just so you know, in case you missed it, the rules should be linked for every challenge in the menu. If you find one that doesn't work please let me know! I am so excited you want to try it too, it's been on my list for so long. And thank you, there are so many that inspire me too, so I'm very happy to hear I can inspire others. :) It should be a ton of wild fun.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Loyalty
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Loyalty »

I must have been blind. I see the rules that you posted on your story site now. I did not look at the top menu for them but instead looked for a link in the words of the introduction. Silly me. I'm creating my first couple for this challenge to play. I'm excited to see your own progress as you go. I learn so much by watching others play.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Loyalty wrote:I must have been blind. I see the rules that you posted on your story site now. I did not look at the top menu for them but instead looked for a link in the words of the introduction. Silly me. I'm creating my first couple for this challenge to play. I'm excited to see your own progress as you go. I learn so much by watching others play.
Oh good, I'm glad you found them! Maybe I should go make that clearer. :) There is so many moving pieces I am trying to make sure it's as clear as it can be. I'm excited to check out what you end up with, I think it's a fun challenge. I also learn SO MUCH by watching/reading about others' games and how they play. There are just so many fun little things.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

I actually have a new update out: Season 1: Spring

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Master Krause - Updated Jan 2023

Post by ciyrose »

The second season for the family is out now! Find all the fun here.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
i thinks it is funny you have to filthy house to fulfill an aspiration
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

peachy123uk wrote: January 28th, 2023, 2:08 am
Spoiler:
i thinks it is funny you have to filthy house to fulfill an aspiration
Spoiler:
Yeah, I mean really it's JUST the "dust" part you have to do, I of course "destroyed" it but it is pretty crazy and I would think it would be perfect for a story line about either a slob bachelor who maybe hates to clean. :)
Thanks for reading!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Master Krause - Updated Mar 2023

Post by ciyrose »

We have a packed update for you for Season 3. We have parties, we have birthdays, we have achievements, aspiration milestones, and bowling! I hope you come and join all the fun!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
yes there was a lot going on this round. Glad belle managed to get her bowling achievement done
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

peachy123uk wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 12:53 am
Spoiler:
yes there was a lot going on this round. Glad belle managed to get her bowling achievement done
Spoiler:
I was so glad she managed to finish that one. It took some work for sure. :)
Thanks for reading peachy!

There is a new update for everyone today for this family. Season 4 is here, check it out!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Master Krause - Updated Aug 2023

Post by Designergirl81 »

I have been going back and getting caught up on all the achievement challenges. I am loving the Krause Family.
Spoiler:
Season 1: Spring - You have made me want to try bust the dust. It was so cute seeing Jayce with his dust bunny. Great use of the clubs from Get Together. I love the idea of having a book club and a bowling league. So much fun. Poor Belle getting pregnant at the end of the first rotation. She will be pregnant for awhile.
Season 2: Summer - I love what you did with the house. The cracked walls are a great touch. Wow twins!! They are so cute and I love how you tied the names to parents aspirations/hubbies.
Season 3: Winter - Awesome job with all of the gold party events. The teens are so attractive and rolled some fun traits/aspirations.
Season 4: Fall - All of the Growing Together stuff is so much fun! I have been getting the jokester family dynamic a lot too. Oh no Jacye almost died. I am glad grim heard Belle's pleas and saved him. I voted in the heir poll but I don't think you could go wrong with either of them. They are great!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Master Krause - Updated Aug 2023

Post by ciyrose »

Designergirl81 wrote: August 4th, 2023, 8:52 pm I have been going back and getting caught up on all the achievement challenges. I am loving the Krause Family.
Spoiler:
Season 1: Spring - You have made me want to try bust the dust. It was so cute seeing Jayce with his dust bunny. Great use of the clubs from Get Together. I love the idea of having a book club and a bowling league. So much fun. Poor Belle getting pregnant at the end of the first rotation. She will be pregnant for awhile.
Season 2: Summer - I love what you did with the house. The cracked walls are a great touch. Wow twins!! They are so cute and I love how you tied the names to parents aspirations/hubbies.
Season 3: Winter - Awesome job with all of the gold party events. The teens are so attractive and rolled some fun traits/aspirations.
Season 4: Fall - All of the Growing Together stuff is so much fun! I have been getting the jokester family dynamic a lot too. Oh no Jacye almost died. I am glad grim heard Belle's pleas and saved him. I voted in the heir poll but I don't think you could go wrong with either of them. They are great!
Spoiler:
I have been doing the same, trying to check in on all the new achievement challenge starters. :) I also totally love the Krause's. The book club and bowling league were really fun. I was surprised and NOT ready for twins, but I love them. I was super scared for Jayce, but was also very glad grim listed to Belle's pleas. Thanks for voting, I agree, I think they are both awesome and either will be super fun!
Thanks for reading!!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”