Williams' Lifestyle - Updated Mar 2024

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Williams' Lifestyle - Updated Mar 2024

Post by ciyrose »

Welcome to our page for the Lifestyle Legacy that is a part of the Achievement Insanity Project. There are so many challenges that I have seen and wanted to try and this is one of those. I'm excited to give it a shot and I hope that it will be a ton of fun to play and to write up for all the readers out there. It seems like it's going to be fun, although similar to the DITFT. All the updates will be listed out below as we get the done.

Updates
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GENERATION 1: Trent
Introduction
Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5 (Week 1)
Last edited by ciyrose on March 13th, 2024, 5:38 pm, edited 8 times in total.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Loyalty
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Williams' Lifestyle - Updated Feb 2022

Post by Loyalty »

I love Potato! ♥
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

I love Potato too! :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Hey, I finally have an official update for this family!!
Season 1

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Williams' Lifestyle - Updated Dec 2022

Post by ciyrose »

There is a new update for the Williams family. You cand find it here: Season 2

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Williams' Lifestyle - Updated Mar 2023

Post by ciyrose »

The Williams' family has a new update! You can find all the fun we had in Season 3!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
love the naming of the puppies
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

peachy123uk wrote: March 15th, 2023, 1:06 am
Spoiler:
love the naming of the puppies
Spoiler:
I had fun coming up with names for the dogs for this family. I'm glad you like them!
Thanks so much for reading peachy!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Williams' Lifestyle - Updated Jul 2023

Post by ciyrose »

Season 4 for the Williams family is here. We spend time with the dogs, walking the dogs, playing with the dogs, we grow a cowplant, and have a teenager. Come check out all the doggy fun!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

I am totally in love with this family!
Spoiler:
Winter – Trent is handsome and Potato is so cute. Oh no! Not the wears bags NAP again. Hopefully you can repeal it quickly. Poor Trent, sorry his date didn’t go well but glad he could repair the relationship. Poor Potato, first he is sick and then gets neutered – not the cone of shame!! Oh good a successful second date. Ciera is really pretty. Trent is doing a great job training Potato. I love SimLicy’s save. I can’t remember which one of my save files I used it for but it is great. Wow a new fridge from Father Winter. That is an awesome gift. I usually get things like a candle or broken fossil. I love that father winter stayed for the wedding.

Spring – Don’t stumble for 4 hours – I don’t think I have seen that whim before. Too funny! I am glad Potato is such a happy pup and shows no signs of wanting to run away. He seems like such a good boy. I haven’t really played much with the neighborhood confidant before so looking forward to seeing how it goes for Ciera. I hate when the pets get old – I am never ready. I wonder if adding a ghost pet to the family counts towards the Ghostly Achievement of having a ghost join the family. It is always fun when the other played sims make an appearance. Poor Potato back in the cone but I am looking forward to him having puppies. The house looks so cute all decorated. I love little Holly’s toddler makeover. I think toddlers in glasses are just the cutest.

Summer – OMG!! I love the names Cashew, Peanut and Pecan for the puppies. It looks like Holly loves them. You have a houseful with all those dogs – love it. I am so glad Lola was able to save Trent from his death by overheating. Wow even the dogs get a fear of death – poor Lola. I love the adult pillow fight. I always forget that it isn’t just an activity for kids.

Fall - This is the perfect family to try out the new greenhouse kit. It looks amazing. At least Trent got the creative deity mid-life crisis. I am always worried about getting the one that wants sims to cheat. Great job Holly on completing her aspiration. I also love Lola’s face in that picture – such a beautiful senior face. Question do you pause pregnancy for unplayed sims too? Or just the played ones? I have been pausing it for just my played families but I am wondering if I should be doing that differently. Holly is really pretty following her makeover. I don’t think I have seen that top before – it is cute. Oh Trent grew a cow plant – hopefully it doesn’t eat anyone. My sims always try to take the darn cake. Congrats on completing the magic bean collection. Oh no poor Peanut ran away. Glad he came home quickly.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Designergirl81 wrote: October 24th, 2023, 4:15 pm I am totally in love with this family!
Spoiler:
Winter – Trent is handsome and Potato is so cute. Oh no! Not the wears bags NAP again. Hopefully you can repeal it quickly. Poor Trent, sorry his date didn’t go well but glad he could repair the relationship. Poor Potato, first he is sick and then gets neutered – not the cone of shame!! Oh good a successful second date. Ciera is really pretty. Trent is doing a great job training Potato. I love SimLicy’s save. I can’t remember which one of my save files I used it for but it is great. Wow a new fridge from Father Winter. That is an awesome gift. I usually get things like a candle or broken fossil. I love that father winter stayed for the wedding.

Spring – Don’t stumble for 4 hours – I don’t think I have seen that whim before. Too funny! I am glad Potato is such a happy pup and shows no signs of wanting to run away. He seems like such a good boy. I haven’t really played much with the neighborhood confidant before so looking forward to seeing how it goes for Ciera. I hate when the pets get old – I am never ready. I wonder if adding a ghost pet to the family counts towards the Ghostly Achievement of having a ghost join the family. It is always fun when the other played sims make an appearance. Poor Potato back in the cone but I am looking forward to him having puppies. The house looks so cute all decorated. I love little Holly’s toddler makeover. I think toddlers in glasses are just the cutest.

Summer – OMG!! I love the names Cashew, Peanut and Pecan for the puppies. It looks like Holly loves them. You have a houseful with all those dogs – love it. I am so glad Lola was able to save Trent from his death by overheating. Wow even the dogs get a fear of death – poor Lola. I love the adult pillow fight. I always forget that it isn’t just an activity for kids.

Fall - This is the perfect family to try out the new greenhouse kit. It looks amazing. At least Trent got the creative deity mid-life crisis. I am always worried about getting the one that wants sims to cheat. Great job Holly on completing her aspiration. I also love Lola’s face in that picture – such a beautiful senior face. Question do you pause pregnancy for unplayed sims too? Or just the played ones? I have been pausing it for just my played families but I am wondering if I should be doing that differently. Holly is really pretty following her makeover. I don’t think I have seen that top before – it is cute. Oh Trent grew a cow plant – hopefully it doesn’t eat anyone. My sims always try to take the darn cake. Congrats on completing the magic bean collection. Oh no poor Peanut ran away. Glad he came home quickly.
I also LOVE this family (they may be my favorite in the hood, although that is really hard to say for sure!)
Spoiler:
I adore Potato!!! I also loved Holly's toddler makeover, she was such an adorable little girl! This house is CRAZY with all the dogs, but I wouldn't have them any other way! I do pause pregnancy for unplayed sims. I basically try and keep the hood and my families all the same (outside of obviously they age during the first family and then hold for the rest of the hood.) It really depends on what you want. Since I do have a fair amount of extended family I didn't want them getting too old too fast, and just figured it worked the best for me. I have been really lucky with my dogs in this family. Peanut running away was hard, but the fact it was rare here was nice.
I'm glad you enjoyed the family, they are just so sweet, and I'm excited to see how Holly does.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

ciyrose wrote: October 24th, 2023, 4:52 pm
Designergirl81 wrote: October 24th, 2023, 4:15 pm I am totally in love with this family!
Spoiler:

I also LOVE this family (they may be my favorite in the hood, although that is really hard to say for sure!)
Spoiler:
I adore Potato!!! I also loved Holly's toddler makeover, she was such an adorable little girl! This house is CRAZY with all the dogs, but I wouldn't have them any other way! I do pause pregnancy for unplayed sims. I basically try and keep the hood and my families all the same (outside of obviously they age during the first family and then hold for the rest of the hood.) It really depends on what you want. Since I do have a fair amount of extended family I didn't want them getting too old too fast, and just figured it worked the best for me. I have been really lucky with my dogs in this family. Peanut running away was hard, but the fact it was rare here was nice.
I'm glad you enjoyed the family, they are just so sweet, and I'm excited to see how Holly does.
Question when you pause pregnancy for unplayed sims do you then resume it at the same time you turn aging back on?
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Designergirl81 wrote: October 27th, 2023, 3:19 pm Question when you pause pregnancy for unplayed sims do you then resume it at the same time you turn aging back on?
Yes, that is exactly what I do. Basically when I get ready to start the 1st family of the round I turn on all the automatio (neighborhood stories turned on for non-playables, pregnancies unpaused for non-playables, marriages and pregnancy checks on, relationship decay on, aging for non-playables on) and then I play the first family for their 2 weeks. Once they are done then I go through and turn all those same things back off for the rest of the round. So while it's a little "off" since the families I play the rest of the time are dealing with the neighborhood that already is through it's changes for the round they all stay at a similar rate at least, and then kids aren't growing out of friendship levels before the end of the round, etc. It's what works for me, but probably not something everyone would want to always remember to do.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Williams' Lifestyle - Updated Mar 2024

Post by ciyrose »

Week 1 of Season 5 is finally here! We have lots more time with the dogs, and we follow Holly around a fair amount. Come check it out!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Williams' Lifestyle - Updated Mar 2024

Post by Designergirl81 »

Another great update!
Spoiler:
I love all of the dogs in this family. I am glad Holly used an age down treat on Cashew. It will be fun having him by her side when she takes over as heir. I know you are doing the City Slicker lifestyle next and I have found with my "Something to Live For" legacy that dogs in apartments poses challenges because I don't believe they can use the elevator to go outside on their own. I know you don't use a lot of mods in your game but I just stumbled upon Ravasheen's Ultimutt Indoor Dog Potty Pads. It lets you put down newspaper or one of those green astro turf pads for dogs to use instead of going outside. I just tried it in my latest rotation of that family and it seems to be working well. Figured I would share. I can't believe Jayce calling and asking Ciera on a date. Do they have any sort of romance bar or was it totally random? I have had a few sims knit on the toilet as well. Too funny! I can't wait for part 2 of this rotation.

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”