The Queen's Curse - updated 11/8

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Queen's Curse - updated 11/5

Post by Calamity Jade »

Ani: I'm on NaNo myself ATM, but I still have a couple updates I already wrote of this story. Hehe, just need to get around to posting the rest.
And yes, you will soon see how Snow fares with her high-profile husband. :toast:
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Queen's Curse - updated 11/8

Post by Calamity Jade »

Updated twice with 1.5 and 1.6, which means I'm officially done with Snow White's generation. :toast:
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

nooboostar wrote:Oh, how I missed this story! I'm so glad I came back to see quite a few updates uploaded (I had a good read with my nightly milk tea, lol). Congrats on finishing Snow's generation (although I may have to revisit Snow's rules if I notice more Simmers struggling to complete them all her goals), it was a fun journey to be a part of! I'm looking forward to seeing what Emma's reign will entail! :D

Out of curiosity, by the way, are you planning anything with the spares? It'd be interesting to see what they get up to after leaving the main lot. I understand if you won't, however. As someone who tried to do that in my own Disney challenge, I found it pretty difficult to try and come up with a story/narrative for every single spare).
Thank you :heart: Snow's generation was challenging but lots of fun. The toughest part was definitely maxing the childrens' skills. Even with the eggplant trick, that takes forever!

I actually don't know yet what I'll do with the spares, haha. I may do a brief single update since all of them aside from Emma are in Academie Le Tour at the moment, but I may just cheat them through college since they're not a part of the challenge.

I do need to get back to the story, I've just haven't thought of any ideas as of late.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I completely forgot about my gen two spares. I was going to do a story for my boys and their travels but things didn't go that way and now they've all died off. Currently on generation seven and my heiress Belle was finally born...glitches man. But I've been setting up Belle's generation challenge during Rapunzel's generation and I do have an idea of where to go. Just have to wait until Belle is a teen, she's currently a toddler. Anyway, looking forward to what Emma will do in college.
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Ani:
Spoiler:
I have to get back to Fairytale Finders, I'm still on Elsa's generation so I should have plenty of reading to catch up to. ^^ My spares are stuck in college limbo until I figure out what and if I want to do anything with them. Poor Emma has also been neglected, I got kind of bored waiting for her to transition into an adult, but I still have plans in store for later on.

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”