It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Two things I need help with!

Post by Designergirl81 »

1. Has anyone been able to get a 5 star vet clinic? In one of my saves my Sim opened a vet clinic. She has maxed the vet skill, upgraded everything, bought all the reward perks, etc. She has paid for training for all her employees to get their skill up. I even transferred over the bulk of her household funds and purchased expensive furnishings and decor items to improve the atmosphere. Yet I can’t get above 4 stars. Any tips?

2. Another of my sims moved to Mt. Komorebi and had a family with Kiyoshi Ito. The kids will all be teens soon and I want them to embrace their Japanese heritage. The clothes from Snowy Escape are great but I also know that some of the CAS items from City Living are Japanese influenced. Based on what I read online City Living CAS items were influenced by Chinese, Japanese, and Indian fashion. I admit I am clueless when it comes to fashion and would hate to mix something up therefore if anyone with more fashion knowledge knows which CAS items represent which countries/cultures and could share that I would be super appreciative.

Thanks!!
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Two things I need help with!

Post by Teresa »

1. I believe it is a bug on the vet clinic. It is not possible any longer to get 5 stars. And if anyone has gotten 5 stars recently, please let us know.

2. Can't help on the clothes :)
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories

Return to “Sims 4 Help!”