Riley EPIC Challenge (Sims 4) [Updated: 02/22/24]

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
DewDropDizzy
Origin ID: kyriekaimei
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Riley EPIC Challenge (Sims 4) [Updated: 7/8/22]

Post by DewDropDizzy »

Chapter 6.03 is up! I'm trying really hard for NaNo so expect at least 8 more updates this month!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Riley EPIC Challenge (Sims 4) [Updated: 7/8/22]

Post by ciyrose »

Trying to read through some of the stories I hadn't read before or didn't yet have on my list that are participating in SimNaNo....I am also currently on generation 6 of my EPIC, so it felt like I should work on reading through yours. :D
Spoiler:
1.01: I love the house, I am also a bit fan of A-frame houses. I have never used Akira, but I've seen others use him and he always seems like a good spouse. Depending on when you were playing this I feel like they did a lot more to help make off-the-grid a much more doable thing. Yay, a nooboo on the way. A great start!

1.02: How sweet that they keep the deeply in love sentiment. Yay for a girl! Welcome Rose! Awww, Rose is a cutie as a toddler! Aww, Rose is a pretty little girl too, even if she is not wanting her mother, or listening to her father. Hopefully childhood years will be better. Of course you marry in the bathroom!

1.03: I THINK the metals and crystals show up after storms. Like if you get puddles or lighting it seems to "bring them to the surface." I am not 100% sure that's the reason, but I always seem to notice them after a storm. I wish I knew about all the character traits when I played my first EPIC gen. Ugh, I hate it when the reading to a child takes multiple tries and way more books then it should. Rose is really lovely as a teen. Things are going decently well, even if they aren't as quick as you would like. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
DewDropDizzy
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Riley EPIC Challenge (Sims 4) [Updated: 7/11/22]

Post by DewDropDizzy »

Chapter 6.04 is finally here!

and ooo ciyrose, i'll be checking out your epic challenge for sure soon. i love epic challenges. they're probably my favorite to read!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

DewDropDizzy wrote: July 11th, 2022, 9:28 am and ooo ciyrose, i'll be checking out your epic challenge for sure soon. i love epic challenges. they're probably my favorite to read!
I have had a ton of fun with mine. I need to get back to it, but I keep starting new things to add to my growing list of active challenges. :shifty: Anyway, back for some more!
Spoiler:
1.04: Man, the end of this generation is really tough for Rose. I think I'm very happy that I picked up gardening instead of cooking after reading through yours. Seems rough without the ability to cook much. I kind of wish I had done the painting for gen 2....it will be fun to see what all her 3rd paintings are. Wow, nice job on the character traits. I have yet to ever do that.

1.05: Aww, she's cute with a bit of a make-over. Way to go on getting so many things done for Rose! Love it! I also really like Mindy, will be fun to see her join the family.

2.01: HAHA, that moodlet is too funny!! YAY for maxing the career and being able to have a kitchen!!! Rose is doing great so far! Yay for Helen being born, another girl. Hurray!

2.02: Helen is a cutie and oh no, not Akira. :no: Too bad he's gone. he did so good though! That's a really cool idea with the graves. Awww, bye bye Nix! Poor Helen is in for a long, rough life with that trait. Hopefully a move will help.
All right that's it from me for now, but I've enjoyed reading through your EPIC so far!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Woo, time to get back to another few chapters!
Spoiler:
2.03: I love Sulani, my EPIC moved there too. I also like their house, it's cute. ROFL!!! I love the fancy "outfit" Mindy was there for a bit. :D I think playing an EPIC to "learn" TS4 caused me to not worry about sickness much. I just give them some OJ and water and they usually get better on their own quickly. I didn't even realize you could get meds or go to the talk for a while. lol I HATE the fact family sees "fame." Drives me crazy that a child or grandchild, who in RL would just see them as grandma/grandpa or mom/dad, doesn't see them any differently then a famous person.

2.04: You are doing great on the skills! Yay for a wedding, and congrats on finishing up the fishing! Helen is lovely and I'm excited to see how she and Herman do for the net generation. This second generation really did a good job!

3.01: Congrats on maxing 2 skills already! Dancing does become pretty easy to max once you get radios. :) The metals and crystals can be so hard to complete! Congrats on getting so far with the careers already. You are really going quite quickly. YAY flirt accepted! Hopefully that means a new member soon.
All right, time for me to go for now but enjoying it so far!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
DewDropDizzy
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by DewDropDizzy »

sorry its been so long guys, i had a few real life things that really held me up from playing sims or wanting to post chapters. but i'm back! here's chapter 6.05! and the newboo is born!

chapter 6.06 is also up in short order.
DewDropDizzy
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Riley EPIC Challenge (Sims 4) [Updated: 10/22/22]

Post by DewDropDizzy »

Chapter 6.07 is up! See ma? i can post regularly if I try lol :rotfl:
DewDropDizzy
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Riley EPIC Challenge (Sims 4) [Updated: 10/22/22]

Post by DewDropDizzy »

chapter 7.01 is finally up and i've finally lost my mind. my computer needs new storage but i'm buying it soon i swear

7.02 is now also up thanks to my genius of playing and posting.
note i'm not a genius but it seems to work for other simmers so why not me?
DewDropDizzy
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Riley EPIC Challenge (Sims 4) [Updated: 1/13/23]

Post by DewDropDizzy »

chapter 7.03 is up! i'm trying to be regular with my posting. i'm trying real hard.
DewDropDizzy
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Riley EPIC Challenge (Sims 4) [Updated: 1/16/23]

Post by DewDropDizzy »

Chapter 7.04 is out! this one took a bit longer to do bc this weekend was crazy for me. I might limit myself to only doing posts on the weekdays. that'd be five posts a week and i wouldn't be mad about that.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
you update when you can, nice little family :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

DewDropDizzy
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by DewDropDizzy »

7.05 is finally up! its full of surprises so you guys enjoy!

@peachy123uk
we can only do what we can! and i'm trying but so far 2023 is a stubborn year for me.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Riley EPIC Challenge (Sims 4) [Updated: 2/5/23]

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
the twins are so cute, as usual when it is the last baby the computers gives you twins.
updating can be hard real life can easily get in the way
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

DewDropDizzy
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Riley EPIC Challenge (Sims 4) [Updated: 2/5/23]

Post by DewDropDizzy »

Spoiler:
i just have terrible luck in all honesty. start with twins, end with twins. at least the heir vote will have choices :haha:
real life has not been kind to me but i'm very much trying to get back into the swing of things. i also started playing mass effect 2 and pokemon violet and my attention is very split
DewDropDizzy
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Riley EPIC Challenge (Sims 4) [Updated: 2/20/23]

Post by DewDropDizzy »

Chapter 7.06 is finally out! It's a MEGA chapter! Heir vote will be out soon!!
DewDropDizzy
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Riley EPIC Challenge (Sims 4)

Post by DewDropDizzy »

The winner of the heiress vote was Jane Riley! She'll be leading the next generation!
DewDropDizzy
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Riley EPIC Challenge (Sims 4) [Updated: 3/20/23]

Post by DewDropDizzy »

Chapter 7.07 is finally up! The final chapter of generation seven! I can't believe I got this far.
DewDropDizzy
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Riley EPIC Challenge (Sims 4) [Updated: 3/27/23]

Post by DewDropDizzy »

Oops forgot to post that chapter 8.01 was out and now 8.02 is out. Yay!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

I am so far behind, but I'm determined to catch up eventually!
Spoiler:
3.1: Collecting CAN be hard, and the fact you need to use so many metals. I accidentally used one of the metals I needed while at work and haven't found it again since it's the last one I need! I laughed at the "I'm sick but we have to flirt!"

3.2: Yay, finally dating! Maybe a new baby soon, and hey, some days at work are just like that...only a tainted serum.

3.3: So I'm curious, does fishing give some sort of bonus to breakthroughs? I only ask cause I can't remember ever having a breakthrough from fishing, so maybe I've been missing out on something. I love that Rose just bakes. lol I did a similar basic naming convention myself, so you are not alone. :)

3.4: Katharine is adorable!! Congrats on the collections being as complete as they are. I understand, that's my rule too, they have to be complete (as in all of them) and displayed!
I didn't get far, but at least I'm started again. Only like 5 generations behind. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
DewDropDizzy
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by DewDropDizzy »

ciyrose wrote: June 15th, 2023, 2:55 pm I am so far behind, but I'm determined to catch up eventually!
Spoiler:
3.1: Collecting CAN be hard, and the fact you need to use so many metals. I accidentally used one of the metals I needed while at work and haven't found it again since it's the last one I need! I laughed at the "I'm sick but we have to flirt!"

3.2: Yay, finally dating! Maybe a new baby soon, and hey, some days at work are just like that...only a tainted serum.

3.3: So I'm curious, does fishing give some sort of bonus to breakthroughs? I only ask cause I can't remember ever having a breakthrough from fishing, so maybe I've been missing out on something. I love that Rose just bakes. lol I did a similar basic naming convention myself, so you are not alone. :)

3.4: Katharine is adorable!! Congrats on the collections being as complete as they are. I understand, that's my rule too, they have to be complete (as in all of them) and displayed!
I didn't get far, but at least I'm started again. Only like 5 generations behind. :)
yes, fishing helps so so so much with breakthroughs! i believe showers and reading also helps? as for anything else i can't honestly remember. i usually just use fishing myself haha.

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”