A Whimms Whimacy *NEW* *3.24.24*

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

A Whimms Whimacy *NEW* *3.24.24*

Post by Mojo »

So on a whim I decided to start a Whimacy! (See what I did there? ...I'm sorry. I just couldn't help it lol) Obviously, only whims are allowed in this legacy!

Chapters:

Chapter 1.1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.4
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 1.6
Chapter 1.7
Chapter 1.8
*NEW*Chapter 1.9*NEW*
Last edited by Mojo on March 24th, 2024, 9:46 am, edited 9 times in total.

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Whimms Whimacy *NEW* *7.11.21*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.2 is out now!

Ongoing:
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Whimms Whimacy *NEW* *7.11.21*

Post by Mojo »

Well hello readers and lurkers!

I'm looking for sims to fill the world of my Achievement Challenge! If you have a sim or sims you would like to send me to help fill my world (and as possible spouses for the challenges) PLEASE let me know!

You can either link me to them in the gallery, or upload them with the hashtags #mojoachievement, #mojot89, #mojosachievementchallenge, #awhimmswhimacy

Make sure you let me know if you upload someone so I can add them!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Whimms Whimacy *NEW* *10.2.21*

Post by Mojo »

Update! Chapter 1.3

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Whimms Whimacy *NEW* *10.2.21*

Post by Mojo »

We've been nominated for a Golden Plumbob! We've been nominated in the Best Legacy with a Twist category! Go vote for The Whimms here: viewtopic.php?f=308&t=7703

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Whimms Whimacy *NEW* *3.20.22*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.4 is out now! A lot happens in this chapter! You don't wanna miss it!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Whimms Whimacy *NEW* *9.14.22*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.5 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
creativecress36
Origin ID: electricpop3039
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Whimms Whimacy *NEW* *9.14.22*

Post by creativecress36 »

Mojo, I feel so spoiled from all these updates.
(Also makes me want to update my Sims 4 challenges lol)
Hiatus
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Whimms Whimacy *NEW* *4.30.23*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.6 is out now!!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Whimms Whimacy *NEW* *8.20.23*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.7 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Whimms Whimacy *NEW* *12.10.23*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.8 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

Since starting my own Achievement challenge I have really enjoyed getting caught up on other players and yours are no exception. I love this family and the idea of basing everything on your sims whims/wants is so much fun. I usually end up ignoring their whims so I found this a really exciting way to play the game.
Spoiler:
1.1-Tate is a really handsome sim and Demi is really pretty. I am glad he started rolling whims to spend time with her. I think that it is funny that of all the things he could want to buy he has a whim to get a play table. I laughed out loud when Tate got pranked on the phone by a sim in a bear costume. Too funny! I am glad he rolled the whim to get engaged to Demi. They are such a cute couple.
1.2- Poor Tate and Demi did not have a good luck with the dates in this chapter. I am relieved that he didn't roll a whim to break up with her. Great job Tate on the promotion!
1.3-I would have done get married as something romantic too. That was a good call. Do you use MCCC? Does it allow for random townie marriages? I wonder if that is why you got the 20 marriages achievement. I have had a few randomly pop up for me too that I don't think I should have unlocked yet either. It is fun that a bunch of your other Achievement families are starting to make appearances. I had to delete the grill in one of my saves because all the guests did was make herbalism potions. I think I counted 20 on the ground at one point. Congrats on the promotions, new baby, and kitten.
1.4-OMG! I just love Pixel. That photo of Pixel running around the neighborhood made me so happy. Ace is one of the cutest toddlers I have ever seen. His facial expressions just melt my heart. Wow back to back twins - you are going to have a full household. I love your naming theme. All of the toddlers are so cute. Poor Ace is not happy about his brothers. Hopefully they will be closer as they get older.
1.5-I love the new house. It will be great having more space. Ace is really cute as a child. I know a lot of people don't like the kits but the First Fits Kit or whatever it is called have some great kid clothes. Queen is adorable in her yellow outfits. Joker is a cutie too - I think that wild curly hair is perfect for a kid named Joker. OMG - Joker getting stuck behind the piano was too funny. With that many sims in the household it is totally understandable that it would get to be a mess sometimes. I find that sims are terrible at cleaning autonomously. My sims like to go outside to age up too. So random and strange.
1.6-I just love all the whims as the kids get older. It is great how they seem to fit together sometimes too like one wants to catch a fish and other wants to spend time outdoors. It makes for a perfect park outing. The kids are all so cute as they age up. I haven't used that hair yet for a child but it looks really cute on Queen.
1.7- I hate when I go through and delete a bunch of CC forgetting that someone is using it. That was so odd that when you updated the hair it didn't change her hot weather outfit. I have been getting a lot of Jokester family dynamics too. This family is so great - I enjoyed all the "volunteer as a family" whims you have been getting.
1.8-Do you have anything set with MCCC regarding things like the workplace rival? I got one at the end of one of my rotations but when I got back to the family it was gone. The same thing has happened with things like burnout. The time away from the family removes those things. The teens are all really attractive but I am really liking Joker best. He really lives up to his name and makes me laugh. I am looking forward to your heir poll.
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Designergirl81 wrote: December 11th, 2023, 10:21 pm Since starting my own Achievement challenge I have really enjoyed getting caught up on other players and yours are no exception. I love this family and the idea of basing everything on your sims whims/wants is so much fun. I usually end up ignoring their whims so I found this a really exciting way to play the game.
Spoiler:
1.1-Tate is a really handsome sim and Demi is really pretty. I am glad he started rolling whims to spend time with her. I think that it is funny that of all the things he could want to buy he has a whim to get a play table. I laughed out loud when Tate got pranked on the phone by a sim in a bear costume. Too funny! I am glad he rolled the whim to get engaged to Demi. They are such a cute couple.
1.2- Poor Tate and Demi did not have a good luck with the dates in this chapter. I am relieved that he didn't roll a whim to break up with her. Great job Tate on the promotion!
1.3-I would have done get married as something romantic too. That was a good call. Do you use MCCC? Does it allow for random townie marriages? I wonder if that is why you got the 20 marriages achievement. I have had a few randomly pop up for me too that I don't think I should have unlocked yet either. It is fun that a bunch of your other Achievement families are starting to make appearances. I had to delete the grill in one of my saves because all the guests did was make herbalism potions. I think I counted 20 on the ground at one point. Congrats on the promotions, new baby, and kitten.
1.4-OMG! I just love Pixel. That photo of Pixel running around the neighborhood made me so happy. Ace is one of the cutest toddlers I have ever seen. His facial expressions just melt my heart. Wow back to back twins - you are going to have a full household. I love your naming theme. All of the toddlers are so cute. Poor Ace is not happy about his brothers. Hopefully they will be closer as they get older.
1.5-I love the new house. It will be great having more space. Ace is really cute as a child. I know a lot of people don't like the kits but the First Fits Kit or whatever it is called have some great kid clothes. Queen is adorable in her yellow outfits. Joker is a cutie too - I think that wild curly hair is perfect for a kid named Joker. OMG - Joker getting stuck behind the piano was too funny. With that many sims in the household it is totally understandable that it would get to be a mess sometimes. I find that sims are terrible at cleaning autonomously. My sims like to go outside to age up too. So random and strange.
1.6-I just love all the whims as the kids get older. It is great how they seem to fit together sometimes too like one wants to catch a fish and other wants to spend time outdoors. It makes for a perfect park outing. The kids are all so cute as they age up. I haven't used that hair yet for a child but it looks really cute on Queen.
1.7- I hate when I go through and delete a bunch of CC forgetting that someone is using it. That was so odd that when you updated the hair it didn't change her hot weather outfit. I have been getting a lot of Jokester family dynamics too. This family is so great - I enjoyed all the "volunteer as a family" whims you have been getting.
1.8-Do you have anything set with MCCC regarding things like the workplace rival? I got one at the end of one of my rotations but when I got back to the family it was gone. The same thing has happened with things like burnout. The time away from the family removes those things. The teens are all really attractive but I am really liking Joker best. He really lives up to his name and makes me laugh. I am looking forward to your heir poll.
I'm glad you are liking the Whimms! I was a bit unsure how the "legacy" part would play out, but it seems to be going well! I love not knowing what will happen during a rotation because they are all so different! It definitely keeps me on my toes!
Spoiler:
You know, I never gave it a thought that MCCC marriages could be responsible for that achievement. But that totally makes sense! Not that we wouldn't get to 20 unique marriages anyway with this Achievement Challenge lol

I have discovered that they age up outside more often if there's not a lot of open space where the cake is placed. So if you put the cake somewhere that there is more open space, they age up inside lol apparently the "spin" takes up a lot of space...

I don't think I have anything in MCCC regarding the workplace rival. Tate still had his when we got back to their rotation. And my burnouts and mid-life crisis are always there too when we get back. Weird that yours disappears. Though, the rival could have died which is why it had disappeared. I had that happen in a different save lol I can dig through my MCCC settings and check though

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

The Whimms were nominated for a Golden Plumbob! We're nominated in the Best Legacy with a Classic Twist category!

Go vote for them here: viewtopic.php?t=8532

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

A very exciting and eventful chapter!
Spoiler:
I thought it was funny how when the chapter started almost everyone was on a different computer in a chat room rather than interacting with each other. But then I guess most parties go the same way. The guests just gather in the room(s) with the computer. Wow Demi wants another baby! I am glad she got the whim about the promotion. It looks like she is doing well in her new career as a tech guru. Joker and Queen are very cute teens. Oh no poor Pixel. First he ages into an elder and then ran away. I am glad he came home safe and sound with a gift for the family. Wow the family really was busy building snow pals.
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Whimms Whimacy *NEW* *3.24.24*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.9 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A Whimms Whimacy *NEW* *3.24.24*

Post by Designergirl81 »

Another great chapter!
Spoiler:
Poor Pixel - definitely main character energy this chapter. Not only did Pixel get sick but also ran away TWICE! All the whims or wants are so fun to see. I tend to ignore them most of the time so it is so interesting to see you really embrace each one and make it part of the story. I voted in the poll and am looking forward to seeing who is named heir.

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”