The Ventis Yeoman Farmers *May 18*

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
B. Scirocco
Steam ID: Le Tresor Interdit
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Re: The Ventis Yeoman Farmers *February 27*

Post by B. Scirocco »

Calamity Jade:
Spoiler:
Thank you, I thought the hat ladies were pretty as well. I was trying to introduce a little genetic variety into the family, considering everyone but Shanna has been a brunet.
I was a little concerned for a while that not enough different aspirations would roll up, but I'm lucky that they did. Creating plenty of opportunities for different aspirations was one of the reasons I had so many kids each generation.
I used the homework place mat from Simlogical to assign everyone of school age a homework assignment per weekday. That way, they kept their grades up in spite of losing a full letter grade in the afternoons. I could have also used the school changer to keep the bus from showing up at all, but I wanted an incentive to keep up with the homework.
Goodness, yes, I don't think I'd want to do the 50 first dates LTW again. I'm pretty sure I've done 50 dream dates before with a married couple, which is slow but not as bad as sweet-talking 50 different people.
Haha, yes, it's not a bad hairstyle, but it gets awfully samey. It doesn't help that I keep forgetting to use the mirror for anything but charisma.
I used to be into the Ace Attorney series, so that influenced my decision to call her Dahlia when I was looking up flower names. Most of the kids after the first generation have been pretty nice, which is a minor blessing.
I'm kind of relieved to be this close to the end of the challenge. I have thought of going on and making it a full-fledged legacy challenge, but I really want to move on to the next challenge, one that I found out about years ago--so I probably won't continue with the Ventis family, although I'd like to do an epilogue. At any rate, I do find that having some achievable lifetime wants has made things more interesting; I have never done some of these before, and 20 lovers is another new challenge.
Thank you for commenting! I've officially finished editing chapter 27 now; sorry I didn't get it quite done in time!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Ventis Yeoman Farmers *April 8*

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
ah nice to see another chapter
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

B. Scirocco
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Re: The Ventis Yeoman Farmers *May 2*

Post by B. Scirocco »

peachy123uk: Thank you, hope you enjoyed reading it.

Chapter 28 is now up!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

! Message from: peachy123uk
wow nearly finished the challenge well done
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

B. Scirocco
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Post by B. Scirocco »

Thank you, Peachy! I just finished writing up the end of the challenge, although I will do one more installment as a finale. It's been a long haul getting this far, but I look forward to polishing off the last chapter.

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”