Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Peachy's 2021 Writing Prompt challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

26/11/21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Work work fizzy busy bang bang. Twenty-five hours a day. Feels like working on a chain gang. And never seems to get away. Money to burn, money to burn. A black noon call for show. Where does it go, how should I know? And i am listening to the sound of the traffic.On a one way street. All the voices in the air, are stuck on repeat. It's a two-horse race. In a one-horse town. Like a house of cards. It's gonna fall down. War plays out. Getting ready to rumble. Survival of the fittest. The law of the jungle.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

27/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
You've got your hook pretty deep in me. Like your tongue pushing through your cheek. You pull me in, catch and release. Once you've had your fix throw me back to bleed. But I wanna keep you. Keep you close to me. Be my third degree. But I can feel me slip and fall right through the cracks, right between your fingertips. There's no going back, there's no easy fix. 'Cause I know this path from experience. I know the other side, the other side of it. I've been on the other side more times than I'd like to admit.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

28/11/21 random prompt
Spoiler:
I was dawdlin' down the street. As dead as a dodo. Showing off my clunky beak. As dead as a dodo. And while we are at it. Let me admit (Here it comes). I never liked that 5-star zoo of yours. One star for vanity. One for inanity. Ignorance, brute force, and old-fashioned lies. That's right!. 40 hired guns to get me extinct. Make it look like a car chase. 40 hired wigs all hoodwinked. Struggling to keep a straight face. And while we are at it. I never read that opinion piece of yours. Join the cause 'cause people are being fed up.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

29/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
When it rains, it pours. But you didn't even notice it ain't rainin' anymore. It's hard to breathe when all you know is. The struggle of stayin' above the risin' waterline/ Well, the sky has finally opened. The rain and wind stopped blowin'. But you're stuck out in the same ol' storm again. You hold tight to your umbrella. Well, darlin', I'm just tryin' to tell ya. That there's always been a rainbow hangin' over your head. If you could see what I see, you'd be blinded by the colors. Yellow, red, and orange, and green, and at least a million others.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

30/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Mmm-mmm, went the little green frog one day. Where shall or go, where shall I play or should I stay. Can i jump from one lily pad to another? Can I meet my friends from another pond two days over. Mmm-mmm went the little green frog one day. Can eat this fly, that's passing by my head, ribbit I caught it, it is gone. Yum Yum went my tum. Look at the leaves on the ground, they have gone orange, do I stay, or do I go before the pond freezes over. Let's play leapfrog, said the little green frog.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

1/12/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Let's begin. Now that you got me going whatcha gonna do?. Is it up to me, is it up to you?. What kind of game is this that we’ve begun? Was it done just for fun? We have necked until I’m wrecked. Won’t you tell me what you expect?. Is this to be a case of kiss and never tell. Folly and farewell. Heaven or maybe Hell? Which is it going to be; love or gin, life or sin? And make a mess of both of our bright, young lives. We have only just begun, and then you died.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

2/12/21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
All alone in a crowded room. He tries to force a smile. The smile it beamed or so it seemed. But never reached the eyes, disguise. Masquerading as the funny man do they despise. The false smile maketh of the man. Glass empty or half full. Try to make some sense or sorrows drown. All looks well on the outside. Underneath the solemn truth. There's something that inside has died. Tomorrow comes tomorrow goes. But the cloud remains the same. Wonder why he's feeling down. Tears of a clown hiding in the closest, it's all just for the best.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

3/12/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Open up both your eyes. Stay mine shut I don't mind. Pylons bust right outside. But all I hear is you. Remember when it rained all day. No playtime locked away. Dancing to the beat of rain. Will it ever stop. Cause we are a pair of apples and pears. That we'd share after the stretch. But for fifteen minutes or so. We were there. I never knew could get so dark. I'm running out of things to say. Will you please start talking, about yourself or your family. Any friends I've got one two three, But they are all imaginary.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

4th December 2021 Random prompt
Spoiler:
All the spotlight, Is not for me, I close my eyes and imagine I'm home, I miss the days, when, life was simple,. But if I never tried to follow that rainbow, In search of the pot of gold. There's a mother out there right now, About to have the next LeBron, Searchin' for a pot of gold like a leprechaun, They say death comes in threes, Whose next inline?. And I just lost a best friend for the second time,
Now I'm on a quest to find peace, Nobody don't understand me, I'm am so misunderstood,
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

5th December 2021 Random prompt
Spoiler:
After the second consecutive night I forgot to move the Elf on the Shelf. I woke up thinking, "Oh no, I forgot to move the Elf on the Shelf again" Well, after the third consecutive night I forgot to move the Elf on the Shelf. My kids were like, "Dad, he didn't move again". And my wife was like, "You have one job, one job. It's move the Elf on the Shelf" And I was thinking, "Who invented this Elf on the Shelf" And all my friends are posting on Facebook creative things. They're doing with their Elf on the Shelf
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

6/12/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
To my personal circle of Hell. It has not worked out well. I wish that I were dead. Cause instead of a wedding in love. I'm flunking out of school. A total laughing stock. Someone he and his friends could just mock. So go on, here's my head Just hand oI got through law school by busting my ass. Worked two jobs in addition to class. So forgive me for not weeping at your tale. Just because you've got some kind of chip on your shoulder. There's a chip on my shoulder. And it's big as a boulder.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

7th December 2021 Random prompt
Spoiler:
When did I become the bad guy?. The winter weather never felt so cold. My love was pure as gold. As simple as it seems, I don't know what love means. I'm a dime a dozen, but your loving will make me more. It's safe to say you went out of your way to make known that you're mad. Your sense of humor is oddly entertaining. And just like I was saying, now I'm eating it up. My torture is your pleasure, tell me why my torture is your pleasure. I've given all I have to you, my friend.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

8th December 2021 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Sex and drugs and rock and roll. Is all my brain and body need, and are very good indeed. Keep your silly ways or throw them out the window. The wisdom of your ways, I've been there and I know. Lots of other ways, what a jolly bad show. If all you ever do is business you don't like. Every bit of clothing ought to make you pretty. You can cut the clothing, gray is such a pity. I should wear the clothing of Mr. Walter Mitty. See my tailor, he's called Simon, I know it's going to fit.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

9th December Random prompt
Spoiler:
I'm thinkin' about you ringing my doorbell. Well, women and children need kisses. Not the man in my life I know. And I have been going to mystery misses. I respect the art of the show. Take back what you said, little girl. And while you're at it take yourself back too
Well, I'm tired of sitting here waiting. Woman whatcha gonna do, now, whatcha gonna do about it? You don't seem to come around
Point your finger and make a sound. You don't seem to come around. Knock, knock, since you knocked the doorbell down.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

10th December Random prompt
Spoiler:
Since we're feeling so anesthetized. In our comfort zone. Reminds me of the second time. That I followed you home. We're running out of alibis. On the second of May. Reminds me of the summertime. On this winter's day. See you at the bitter end. Every step we took that synchronized. Every broken bone that I felt when I followed you home. You showered me with lullabies. Had you walking away. Reminds me that its killing time, on this fateful day. From the time we intercepted. Feels a lot like suicide. Slow and sad, getting sadder, see you at the bitter end.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

11th December Random prompt
Spoiler:
I will lay down next to you. Stay in bed all afternoon. We were birds of the feather, we were always together! And I never will forget
All the little things you said. And that beautiful summer used to call me a love bird. Now the time went on, the wait is gone, and I have gone. And a scar that I feel in. And my wings have been broken. And I can't believe that I would ever want to be set free. But I just can't stay. So your lovebird's flyin' away. 'Cause my heart's been stuck in a cage
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

12th Random prompt
Spoiler:
I'll never forget being with you at the end of summer. With our dreams of the future and big hopes. I believe that ten years later in August, we'll meet again. Such great memories...We met in a sudden instant at the intersection on the way home. And you called out to me, and said: "Let's go home together". I was so bashful that I hid my face with my bag. But I was so very, very happy. Ah, the fireworks burst in the night sky so nicely, it kinda hurts. Together in our off-base way.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

13th Random prompt
Spoiler:
Your skin is warm like an oven, Your kiss is sugary sweet. Your fingers feel like cotton when you put your arms around me. I feel like I'm just missing something whenever you leave. You've got all the ingredients. Except you love me and respectfully I'm not a piece of cake for you to just discard. While you walk away with the frosting of my heart. So I'm taking back what's mine, you'll miss. The slice of heaven that I gave to you last night. You smell just like vanilla, you taste like buttercream. You're filling up my senses with empty calories.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

14th Random prompt
Spoiler:
There was once was a beautiful girl, the world fell at her feet, she could no wrong, everybody wanted to be her friend, an influencer of the world, fashion, model, singer, the writer she was everything and everything everybody wanted to be. But one day she was in a crash, the car caught fire and everybody helped her escape, she was in the hospital for a while, bandaged from head to toe. After being in the hospital for a while, it was time for the bandages to come off, the doctor handed her a mirror, she was now an ugly duckling.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

15th December Random prompt
Spoiler:
It's good to be here! How've you been?. Check my bags boy! Where's my room?. I Gotta sit on the phone, that's my game, Keep up the pressure all the way! I don't want to beat about the bush. But none of us are getting any younger. There are people out there who could take your place. A more commercial view! A fresher face! I need a shower, take a nap. I'll meet you in the bar, must have a rap.
There's a lot on the line, a lot to say. And there's something I must tell you today. Your down and out now.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “2021 Writing Prompt Challenges”