Inez Family adventure

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Inez Family adventure

Post by Hollywood3015 »

First I want to say Happy Birthday Boolprop. This has been one of the most consistent places I have been, hell I pretty much grew up here. Thank you for providing this amazing community and once again, Happy Birthday. For boolprop birthday there is of course a challenge. I decided to try it out and see how far I get.

The first step is 25 completed things. My 25 is going to be jobs completed. Inez is going to be doing this so lets see how well she does. For 75 I am doing Ltws. I have ltws that I made and I always randomize it for my sims because Long ago I got tired of doing the same ol ones I had completed YEARS ago. and lastly for 100 I am doing babies because why not knock out two medals in one.
We are going to start off with Inez though with her 25 jobs completed. Lets Go! :drinks:

With a change of plans Inez is still going to do the 25 jobs but her oldest son, Quinn, will do the 50 Ltws and her youngest son (as of now) Vice will do the 75 paintings. 100 Is still babies but who will do that.. I don't know yet.

The Challenge
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Inez Family adventure

Post by Hollywood3015 »

BUMP
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Inez Family adventure

Post by 108sims »

I'm working on my challenge, so I'm excited to see what others are doing for theirs. It seems like you have a good plan in place.
Spoiler:
Inez has a good LTW for the challenge you want to use her for.

Inez has lots and lots of options. :lol:

Both Inze and Quinn are doing great so far!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”