(DISCONTINUED) Issa Jus Wan Go 2 Didney Worl

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
B. Scirocco
Steam ID: Le Tresor Interdit
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (23/11)* Issa Jus Wan Go 2 Didney Worl

Post by B. Scirocco »

Spoiler:
Nice, Ariel already maxed creativity. And I can't wait to see what her grotto looks like when it's full.
Ooh, busted! In retrospect, perhaps that wolf was a bad omen (those glowing eyes... oh no, it's Jetsam! :tongue:) . At least Ariel didn't get caught by her parents too.
Somehow, I really love seeing the Little Mermaid swim and fish. She looks so, well, at home.
Oh jeez, that's terrible! I can't believe Ralph's gone. It looks like you took good care of him and Aurora; I'm surprised they didn't get better sooner. Unless perhaps they kept re-infecting each other somehow? I found a breakdown of the math behind "the plague" on a thread at MATY; based on that, I think you were on the right track by having them get plenty of sleep. The only other possible cures I could find were Good witchcraft or orange juice (and the latter might only work on colds).
I hope things aren't so scary next time. :sorry:
(BTW, I voted in the poll thread.)
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (27/11)* Issa Jus Wan Go 2 Didney Worl

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
another update, wow, you like to make things interesting for yourself. I find that sometimes sims have to much money, and it is easier to do buy things, then doing.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

B. Scirocco
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Post by B. Scirocco »

Spoiler:
I think Aurora's new makeover suits her well, not that she was at all bad-looking before. And it's impressive that Ariel managed to max out body skill as a teen; wow!
Oh my, you certainly like to make things tougher, eh? Although I can understand; a lot of times, I've found that in games like The Sims or Harvest Moon, the early game where you have to struggle the most is the most fun. Although I certainly don't envy their having to get by with sponge baths!
OK, that is definitely an odd glitch. I hope it doesn't lead to problems with Ariel's career as an adult.
Well, I had my ideas of whom Prince Eric should be, but now I'm not so sure. We'll have to see.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I like Aurora's new makeover! I'm still sad Ralph died.

Wow I don't know if I've ever managed to get my sims' money down to zero.

I know if I was Aurora or Ariel, I'd be missing the big, nice house. :lol:

Interesting to see who Ariel ends up with, Alvin or Ricky.

That's really weird that Ariel keeps getting promoted. I haven't seen that happen before.

I'm excited to see who Ariel ends up with. :bounce:
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Vooogerbits »

I just read the latest chapter and really enjoyed it :D
Spoiler:
I am just digging Ariel's buns and blue top combo. Aurora grew into an elder so elegantly, and I love her dress. Is that a custom dress, or one they can sew in-game? It's lovely. Ahh Alvin is cute but I'm glad the poll decided on Ricky after all. I was sad to be a day late to the poll but Ricky for Eric! WOooOOo!
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Happy Pride!!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (5/12)* Issa Jus Wan Go 2 Didney Worl

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Bye bye, and hello Ricky (he does make cute babies).
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

B. Scirocco
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Post by B. Scirocco »

Spoiler:
I never did enjoy having Sims socialize on the computer, so smart move with completing most of Ariel's requirements first.
Oh, that's good that she got to keep her promotions; I was afraid she'd drop back down to level 3 or 5 in Oceanography after growing up. I wonder if the glitch had anything to do with their moving out of their old house? :hmm: Otherwise, I've got nothing.
The renovated floor plan is shaping up well; I think the outdoor area's a nice touch. (Gardening's probably my favorite part of Seasons, in fact.)
Well, that's a rather cruel juxtaposition; at least Aurora got to see her daughter break the curse. :(
Jeez, Ricky's a dreamboat as an adult; no wonder they have such great chemistry! (Although I had to laugh at his reaction to getting engaged.)
Really enjoyed this chapter; can't wait to see what's next!
Last edited by B. Scirocco on December 8th, 2020, 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Congratulations to Ricky! Hopefully Ariel can move up the career fast and get to wooing him.

I'm glad Ariel got to keep her job level but sad that Aurora will pass sooner. :(

That's a lot of fish! They look kind of scary just laying there like that.

Nooo! Aurora passed away too soon.

It might be a good thing they aren't going to have a bunch of kids. You can just focus on your heiress.

Can't wait to see their baby! :)
[align=center]Image
B. Scirocco
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (12/12)* Issa Jus Wan Go 2 Didney Worl

Post by B. Scirocco »

Spoiler:
The house does look nicer with flooring, although I definitely get that having enough room takes priority over aesthetics.
Haha, wanting and fearing having a baby at the same time? I think I've seen that happen with family sims too; perhaps it's true to life.
Oh, I think I know what happened to the tomatoes: I'm playing a family of farmers right now, and my strawberries started wilting when I planted them on the last day of winter. I think that they lose health as long as there's snow on the ground and they're not in a greenhouse.
OK, the decoration you added to the pond was pretty genius. :thup:
Wow, Ricky's been flying through the ranks, good job!
I understand the frustrations of not getting the right gender; fingers crossed for next time.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
The house is looking good, even if you weren't able to paint the walls. :)

I do think it's funny sims have to work to be a professional party guest. I guess it's all about networking?

Yes good! No more sims dying of sickness.

Romance/Family sims are an interesting combo.

Yeah hopefully for their sakes you get a girl next time!

I love the family photo!
[align=center]Image
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Vooogerbits »

Yay, new update!
Spoiler:
I hadn't read 25 either, so reactions from that one first:

Ariel is so pretty- I miss those space buns, but I agree they can look weird on an adult. Was the reason she was getting adult promotions due to Inteen, perhaps? The adding and subtracting of days to the lifespan looks really useful, too! I'll miss Aurora :( I loved Ariel staying kalm behind the burst water line thing haha. What has a mermaid got to fear about water, after all! Ricky grew up very nicely *nods* I'd forgotten he was a romance sim though... oops. They're really well-matched though!

Latest chapter- beautiful Gaston (never thought I'd say that lol). As for naming, I'm very excited to try keeping a naming thing among all the kids and their cousins, but I don't know if I'll think of enough ones- Disney should be okay though! And fun, I say go for it :) You were brave to go for gardening in winter! I think it's simply impossible (though trees go dormant). You could go for a greenhouse though! Ahh and Maurice is cute too, there's lovely genetics going on so far. The little fountain in the middle of the pond is inspired, so cute.

I'm loving Ariel's generation, and keeping my fingers crossed for a girl! (though a part of me wants Ariel and Ricky to struggle with even more kids ;D) Looking forward to the next update!

I've also just seen you're doing another legacy... *settles into a nice reading sesh*
Happy Pride!!
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (16/12)* Issa Jus Wan Go 2 Didney Worl

Post by Vooogerbits »

Maybe it is Inteen, then! It would be good to know it's not an indiagnosed issue (is there anything scarier... *shudder*) Ah okay, I have the Sim Blender which does plus or minus three days, which is good enough for now, but I think I'll look for a single day one at some point :)
Spoiler:
Haha I love that you're doing it with two romance sims though! It was a great idea to set them both as family secondary though, as clashy as those two aspirations are haha. I highly recommend a greenhouse! Good luck with the naming scheme, surely there are enough minor characters in the Disney films to fall back on lol.

It's not a trainwreck at all, are you mad?! I'm loving it :D Now for the next chapter:

Firstly, how annoying that you lost some photos, I can relate D: How sweet that Arista came round on the double birthday- it's like she knew :3 Aww and the kids are as cute as they were before, maybe even cuter! I particularly like Maurice's style. And I actually lolled at Belle 'male parental unit' XD XD I'm very intrigued by the leader of the pack and his prophesising ways, I liked seeing him at the beginning and end of the chapter. Mysterious....
That was great fun, can't wait for more!! :D Oh, and I did check out your other story and also can't wait for more chapters of that!! :celebration:
Happy Pride!!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (25/12)* Issa Jus Wan Go 2 Didney Worl

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Belle all grown up, all the children are, the grotto looked fun to fill lol. I would like to see Belle and cousins at college, even it was just a few highlights throughout the years. You could just make it all one chapter/post
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

B. Scirocco
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Post by B. Scirocco »

Spoiler:
Gaston ended up as a Popularity Sim, huh? That honestly seems fitting.
Wow, I can see it was a lot of work to fill up the grotto; I'm thinking of doing this challenge at some point, so I appreciate the advice. Good job finishing it and Ariel's other goals, though! :toast:
Maurice's initial teenage style made me snicker, although he cleaned up nicely.
Hmm, it looks like Belle and Dickson's relationship is off to a rocky start--wait, that happened in the original too. Incidentally, how did you find a werewolf townie?
I agree with peachy; I'd like to see a brief highlight of the college years, probably as a chapter within Belle's section.
This is exciting; I can't wait to see what Belle's adulthood looks like.
Last edited by B. Scirocco on December 27th, 2020, 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Vooogerbits »

nooboostar wrote:@Voogerbits Oh, the Sim Blender is a pretty good mod too! And awww, thank you so much. I'm glad you're liking both stories! :hug:

Yeah, I'm not too worried about the naming scheme (I think). Yesss I need to do a proper redesign of the lot first though, because I'm honestly not sure how to work with my current layout. I didn't think it through, haha. Thank you, it means a lot to know you enjoy reading about this family and their crazy antics! I know, right? I was so disappointed in myself for letting it happen again. RIP in peace to the lost pictures. And I agree, Arista showing up was a really nice surprise! Yeah, the kids are really cute (I also think each one looks different for once, lol, so I'm really happy about that). I actually put a picture of him at the beginning and the end on purpose, so I'm glad you noticed and liked that bit. :tongue:

Thank you for your wonderful comment. By the way, folks, Chapter 28 has just been uploaded! Enjoy! :heart:
Just finished your latest chapter, yay! I can imagine how hard it was to fill that grotto, well done!! I love it when kids bring home members of their extended family home, it's so sweet. And I agree, it's really nice when the kids look a little different. I am very supportive of their makeovers, too *nods* Loving the werewolf hangover/intrigue bit again, and looking forward to seeing how Belle reacts to this betrothal news!

I really am loving reading them :D looking forward to more as ever :) :)
Happy Pride!!
B. Scirocco
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (13/02)* Issa Jus Wan Go 2 Didney Worl

Post by B. Scirocco »

Spoiler:
Good to see everyone in college now. Although I imagine it was a challenge managing seven students at once. It's too bad about the rule mixups, but good luck with Belle's 4.0 GPA; I've sometimes fallen a bit short with my students.
Ah, yes, free pizza, the quintessential college student fuel. (Lucky it's not as unhealthy as in in real life!)
Ooh, that's a devious use of a cowplant. Wouldn't it be twisted, yet cathartic, if it ate one of the cow mascots? :sly:
Huh, the sudden rise and fall of the Greek House ranking was strange. It's been a long time since I've played through college, but I swear that it didn't go up that quickly back then.
Glad to see the return of the Didneys! :thup:
B. Scirocco
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (23/02)* Issa Jus Wan Go 2 Didney Worl

Post by B. Scirocco »

Spoiler:
Oh no, what have I done? I am so sorry that Catherine got eaten; maybe she'd be OK if they hadn't been trying to bump off the mascot. :sigh:
That toga party looked like fun, Gaston's antics and all. (He's such a hotshot; I assume he wore pajamas instead of a toga thanks to having a lot of Outgoing points.)
I admit I've had trouble remembering NPCs' names too; I often have to go back and look at my characters' relationship panels after their guests leave.
Jeez, it's a good thing Ray isn't mobile. He certainly seems hungry.
Yay, everyone (minus one) made it through another year! Here's to a successful second half of college! :toast:
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (23/02)* Issa Jus Wan Go 2 Didney Worl

Post by Vooogerbits »

I've just finished reading Belle's first college chapters, loved them! I'm really glad you're showing her college years :D
Spoiler:
These are my 'live' comments as I read the chapters: First of all, you are a great builder, I love their Greek house <3 It's very Belle I think! I lolled at having a cowplant to eat up the mascots etc, that's genius XD I can't wait to see how many get gobbled up. Did you enjoy controlling seven sims at college at the same time? I tend to put all my kids in the same house/dorms but forget that it's quite a lot of work keeping on top of them all! I have no idea about that Greek house level dropping at then end, whaaaat?! I'm not hugely familiar with Greek houses but I'm pretty sure that's a weird thing to happen, unless someone with a lot of friends moves out.

Second year: Hehehe I loved the idea of cow mascot Phil getting eaten but then Catherine?! No!! I did wonder how you were keeping your playables away from the cowplant :( :( Maybe the cowplant doesn't eat cow mascots? That would be such a sims 2 thing if it was true! Do you have any plans to bring Catherine back from the dead?
I loved that there were two Garretts (of course the game would provide a sim with the same name as one of yours, really useful and not confusing). The drooling over Gaston is hilarious and so fitting, that girl drooling right in front of a seated Belle XD Well done on getting them through college, woo!

Really looking forward to seeing Belle's last two years, and what happens with her betrothed!
Great chapters as always, Nooboo!!
Noooo-ooooonnnne crams like Gaston....
Happy Pride!!
B. Scirocco
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (04/03)* Issa Jus Wan Go 2 Didney Worl

Post by B. Scirocco »

Spoiler:
Oh, good thinking. With the gate, there should be fewer (unintentional) Little Shop of Horrors reenactments now that Ray is confined.
Having Maurice make robots was a smart move (and fitting, considering his namesake). I haven't tried making any before, but it might be useful the next time I have Sims in college.
Belle's making good progress towards her goals; upon reviewing the rules, I'm definitely curious about what kind of job she'll have after college. On a related note, about the telescope, I wouldn't worry about Belle's getting pregnant yet--I'm pretty sure college students can't have babies, although I'm sure there's a mod for that.
Y'know, it makes sense to for Gaston's type to be cheerleaders: They are the closest thing to the Bimbettes. :P
I can't wait to see what you have planned for their senior year (and yes, I think having Dickson come over would be a great idea). Good luck, although I don't think you'll need it. ^^
Last edited by B. Scirocco on March 5th, 2021, 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (04/03)* Issa Jus Wan Go 2 Didney Worl

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Another joyful read. I like the fencing of the cowplant, the cowplant shouldn't eat playable though (was Catherine a playable) Nearly near the end of college/university.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”