(DISCONTINUED) Issa Jus Wan Go 2 Didney Worl

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: *NEW CHAPTERS (07/03)* Issa Jus Wan Go 2 Didney Worl

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Caught up, sometimes computer crashes because their might be too much data for it to gather (i don't know if that is true lol but sounds good. My computer crashes sometimes for no reason. But i did like seeing the pictures from their holiday. Some lovely houses too
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

B. Scirocco
Steam ID: Le Tresor Interdit
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Post by B. Scirocco »

Spoiler:
Great! Everyone made it through college, and Belle looks like she's well on her way to finishing up her goals. (I somehow expected her to go on a date with Dickson while he was transformed, oops. Although I don't remember seeing him as a human before.)
Too bad Phil the cow didn't show up again, although then again... he didn't show up, so in a way, you got rid of him. :grin: At least Maurice got to put his robotics skill to good use later on!
That vacation looked like a blast! I can't wait to try something like that out myself.
Those poor, poor cheerleaders and coach, what a tragedy. :whistle:
Really enjoyed reading about their college years (and finding out how everyone turned out); I'm awaiting the next part of Belle's story. :)
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Just caught up! How I've missed this family's shenanigans. :rotfl:
Spoiler:
Looks everyone(mostly, hehe) had a good time in the college chapters. It's a large group but it definitely makes the repetitive uni years more fun, imo.

That coach had it coming. :sly: He can be more annoying than the mascots. But yeah, definitely a good idea to keep the gate locked.

The mini backstories you come up for your spares are also lovely. ^^
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Vooogerbits »

I've caught up, yay!
Spoiler:
Haha, the cowgate (except not the milk) is a good idea- and so is the sentrybot! It's always funny to see trespassers get a little zap. Top idea!

This is a pretty random comment but I am digging Belle's hairstyle. I don't use that ponytail enough, it looks great on her.

Your use of gifs as always is *chef's kiss* I too am shook that Gaston's type is hot cheerleaders ;)

Isn't it typical that the moment you're ready for the cow mascot, they stop showing up! Ray has been a very fed boy though anyway haha.

Yesss I'd hoped the bop would be a sims 1 track, and did Nooboo disappoint?! No you didn't! :lol: It's such a bop- that yodelling bit XD

I love that coach Alioto couldn't resist the cake, how perfect.

Congrats on getting that bunch through college!! That was a super fun update, it was really nice to be back with the Didneys <3 Looking forward to the next update, Nooboo :D
Happy Pride!!
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

I'm so sorry to hear this! Computer troubles are never fun, especially when a game's as old as it is and doesn't run the smoothest. I'm wishing you luck, and hope that you'll be able to straighten things out, whether that means getting a new computer or fixing it. ^^

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”