OTTS ALISBI - B Generation Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should be the Heir to the Otts ISBI?

Poll ended at June 11th, 2020, 1:28 pm

Corey Otts
20%
Cedric Otts
7%
Cordelia Otts
20%
Calvin Otts
53%

Total votes: 15

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

OTTS ALISBI - B Generation Heir Poll

Post by ciyrose »

Oh my gosh!!! It's time for another heir poll! Can you believe we are already at the heir poll for Generation B?? We are going to be picking the next TH that will lead off Generation C.

Hopefully you are caught up on the family, or at least this generation. Feel free to catch up if you need to, or just pick who you like the look of the most. The poll will be up here and also over at Wordpress. Feel free to vote in either or both places. The polls will be until the 11th. Although you are going to have to wait to find out who won until after my summer challenge is over. :D

Let's take a look at your choices.

First up is Corey. He is the twin to Cedric and has an aspiration I've never tried before and think it could be fun. He's pretty adorable and got himself all A's in school. He did ok as a toddler, had some trouble right after we moved, but as since done well. He's almost through his first level of the aspiration and would be fun.

Next is Cedric, Corey's twin brother. Cedric also has an aspiration I haven't done before, and he has an interesting set of traits. He manged to get Happy Toddler, and also got an A in high school.

Cordelia, as is common in this family, is the only girl in this generation. Cordelia has done well so far. She got Happy Toddler, and an A in elementary school. She is working towards an A in high school, but I'm not 100% sure about her aspiration.

Calvin is the youngest child of the generation. He has some interesting traits, and I haven't ever done Renaissance Sim yet, but I think it could be fun to do. I also have never played the Law career and think it could be fun to try.

I believe Cordelia and Calvin are on track to get some positive traits, but I'm not 100% sure if they will keep them. All 4 of these kids would be a lot of fun. All four of them have some good and bad things about them, but also all have a bunch of personalities. If one of the twins is chosen the torch will pass immediately, if Cordelia or Calvin is picked I have a little more time to try and get Bailie through her aspiration.

I don't actually envy you this time, as all of these kids are fun. I hope you have enjoyed this generation and I'm excited to see who is chosen!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: OTTS ALISBI - B Generation Heir Poll

Post by ciyrose »

Thank you to all who have voted already. If you haven't voted, but plan to, just a friendly reminder that there are about 4 days left in this poll. :thup: :applause:

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”