Blue's Grimm Sims

bookloverblue
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Blue's Grimm Sims

Post by bookloverblue »

Today I made a bunch of Sims that were either based on or inspired by fairy tales.

The Aldens
Spoiler:

A renowned Fairy Godmother to various princes, princesses and other members of the fateful few, Marilyn Rosebrooke caused a bit of a stir among her peers when, instead of courting a fellow fairy, she fell in love with - and married - a human sorcerer, Michael “Mike” Alden.

They’re something of an odd couple: perfectionist Marilyn takes her duties as a Fairy Godmother very seriously, whilst Mike - who helps his wife out when her team is short-staffed - is more of a joky slacker. Still, Mike swiftly won Marilyn over with his charming sense of humour, and both of them enjoy a lively party.

Besides, despite the doubters, their love has lasted: they recently celebrated their Platinum Anniversary, marking 150 years of marriage.

The couple haven’t heard the pattering of little feet - or the fluttering of tiny wings - just yet, but as Marilyn always says, they’re not even 300 years old. There’s still plenty of time to start a family.
[hr]

The Snow Queen
Spoiler:

Is she a lonely, misunderstood sorceress suffering from a broken heart, or a villainous witch hellbent on getting back the man she loves - even being prepared to use black magic to do so? Time will tell!

Loosely based on the character created by Hans Christian Andersen.
[hr]

Rumplestiltskin
Spoiler:

Is this mysterious spinner desperate to receive his promised first-born child from the miller’s-daughter-turned-princess for purely malicious purposes, or is there more to this story than it seems?

(Featuring this amazing spinning wheel by srslysims​!)
They can be downloaded from the Gallery here - please credit me if used in a video or story!
Last edited by bookloverblue on June 3rd, 2020, 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Blue's Grimm Sims

Post by peachy123uk »

those are great sims if I had this version of the sims, I would download them. :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

bookloverblue
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by bookloverblue »

@peachy123uk - I've now made versions for The Sims 3!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

oh dear they look great but I am a sims 2 player but I would have download them too. :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “Sims 4 Photo Sharing”