The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 02.04.2022

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 05.08.2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

I'm glad you enjoyed the chapters! I haven't had triplets in game in a really long time. It's part of the reason I put ley lines on the house, because I'd like a chance at triplets lol. But I was very grateful it didn't happen this time :lol:

Chapter Seven: Messes & Messed Up Meshes NEW!
Image Image Image
Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Oh boy, I'm now behind again because I didn't get a chance to read yesterday. So here we go, time to catch up. :D
Spoiler:
Chapter 6:
I think it's funny you can't really get them to paint at the house, but they will walk somewhere else to do it. :D Oh boy, the toddler pass-outs have begun....and a pee on self to boot. It's rough when everyone is a little needy. :) Pregnancy hasn't been kind to Nerissa.....of course we know it's twins. Audra had that issue....she had a rough couple pregnancies. Wow, good job Vanessa!!! I'm hoping Adalyn will max parenting too. I think she's already at level 8 so here's hoping. Woohoo, pink hair!!!! Posideon is so cute! (Ok, let's be honest, all of them are cute.) Ooch....unsetting all of the gnomes...not a great deal for Nerissa. I've pretty much learned what to give the gnomes, and when I forget there is a pinned cheat sheet in the discord about it. lol It's good to know what happens to the babies. I would have been freaking out too worried about them getting taken. Maui looks a lot like his dad to me. Moana is adorable. I love the freckles on her. I love when you get lazy and then an active aspiration! I've had that too. I had no idea the hot tub had aromatherapy!!! Must try that sometime. Wow, good job with those toddler skills again. I hate it when people take pieces of cake before you can get candles on it! Amphi is unique looking, but not bad looking. I think she might be an interestingly pretty teen. You are almost at 200 points???!!! Man, I'm jealous! Maybe I shouldn't have given you hints on the point losses. :P lol j/k....great job with the sets of twins!

Chapter 7:
I don't think I've ever noticed that the couch falls into the pool on a broken dollhouse....kind of funny. Oh, it would be so much fun if they could build sand friends in Sulani (or Oasis Springs I guess too)!!!! I do miss the immortal cow plant. I've managed to kill one, but so far I've kept the other alive, but that's in my EPIC and I control them like crazy and as soon as I see the cake someone is out there feeding him. You are having all kinds of good luck with these kids getting milestones and good grades. I'm usually happy for one or the other. lol Yes, both kids take after a respective parent for sure. A mix of both, but one much stronger than the other. It's fun though! I go back and forth on using styled outfits. Once in a while they put together a combo I wouldn't think of and while I'm might change some things about it, it can be a nice jumping-off spot for me. I'm also terrible at accessories and make-up. I rarely use either. That one does look really good on Moana. Ok, is hacking the grades thing a mod of some kind??? The cousins are super cute! I like all of them. :) Holy cow, you're points are so high!!! I'm so jealous!!! Great job as always!
Last edited by ciyrose on May 8th, 2020, 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
gretski6

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by gretski6 »

Spoiler:
  • I really like the turquoise wallpaper with the squiggly lines.
  • You asked me about grades before and I forgot to mention the thing that helps the most is the Good Grades lot trait.
  • Venessa's ghosts doesn't help me out that much she mostly breaks stuff. However Caleb and Lestat are pretty good at cleaning up autonomously and Louis doesn't make many messes to begin with but I also "hand of god" any messes they miss or ignore for too long, so Venessa doesn't have much to do but break stuff :shifty:.
  • I really like how Amphi looks plus her traits are neat and aspiration fun!
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

I've pretty much learned what to give the gnomes, and when I forget there is a pinned cheat sheet in the discord about it.
Wait, do specific gnomes want specific things?! I had no idea! I've just been guessing randomly.

No, it's not a mod, I swear! The kids just really like to hack. However, I think it's related to the club. I have one of the preferred activities as "do homework" (I made sure it was allowed first) and so they only hack during a club gathering, so I think that's why. They're counting it as "doing homework" I guess :lol:

I got really lucky for that last chapter since I only lost 5 points and these kids have really been good at playing with each other and working on aspirations on their own. Better than some of my legacy families honestly.

----------

I didn't even think about the good grades lot trait. I did use the university lot trait "Study Spot" which has helped a lot too.

The wallpaper is from here if you'd like it: http://modthesims.info/d/548771/zigzag- ... olors.html
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

So many teens in one chapter! I Guess that's what happens when you have two sets of twins lol I love how they all turned out! The genetics made some really interesting mixes around! I do believe Amphi is pretty her own way, and it's a shame that Maui's hair didn't look good no Maui lol
Those were tons of messes! I'm glad they at least helped Poseidon to max the skill lol
Can't wait for the heir poll! I love generation changes in every challenge!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

MeadowThayerr wrote:Wait, do specific gnomes want specific things?! I had no idea! I've just been guessing randomly.

No, it's not a mod, I swear! The kids just really like to hack. However, I think it's related to the club. I have one of the preferred activities as "do homework" (I made sure it was allowed first) and so they only hack during a club gathering, so I think that's why. They're counting it as "doing homework" I guess :lol:
So I THINK, in playing, there is a gift they will always accept and then possibly the chance they will accept other things too, maybe random. I only say that because I gave a gnome that usually wants coffee and toy yesterday and he accepted it, but I have never had them turn down what seems to be their "preferred" gift. So like the bunny has always accepted salad. :D

Also that would make sense. I remember you asking about the club. Interesting idea. hmmmm :hmm:

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 2x 05.08.2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Interesting. I saved the graphic to my phone for the next Harvestfest! Which, will actually be the next time I play! :)

Also, I have no self control:

Chapter Eight: Short and Sweet NEW!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Ok, here to actually catch up before I write up my own posts. lol
Spoiler:
I love your Bun Bun's coloring. I'm guessing it's some sort of CC??? It's super cute! That is pretty lazy when you would rather stay chared then to shower. lol I do not know how to fix "swimming" in the deck, but it's kind of funny to me. Wow, already up to 300+ points. You are doing REALLY well. You even have gotten 2 parents to level 10! Now to decide on the heir poll. I think I know who I'm voting for, but I'll review and think about it.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

I love your Bun Bun's coloring. I'm guessing it's some sort of CC??? It's super cute!
Nope! It's one of the default colors! :)
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

MeadowThayerr wrote:
I love your Bun Bun's coloring. I'm guessing it's some sort of CC??? It's super cute!
Nope! It's one of the default colors! :)
It is?? I must check. I only seem to have pink Bun Bun's. :D

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

It gives you the pink Bun Bun by default when you unlock it, but if you use the color changing tool on it, or go into buy mode and look at the other swatches, it's there! :)
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Another generation complete so soon? wooow, I really feel slow for taking so long with my ISBI lol! congrats! I already voted on the poll. though I don't think my choice is gonna win, I tend to go for the underdog most of the time xD
I loved that lazy Moana didn't take a shower after getting charred lol Lazy sims are a lot of fun. And totally crackling up with the pic of the boys with the ladder lol! it looks like Poseidon is just sitting on Maui's shouiders :rofl:
Maui really looks handsome now that he lost those extra pounds! I really love all these kids honestly! Do the spares happen to be loaded to the gallery by the way? I would totally love to use some of them as future spouses in my games!
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

They aren't, but I can get them. So far none of them have died, so I'll age them all back down to YA and upload them after. I'll let you know when they're up! :)

Would you like Ariel, Neptune, and Triton's kids as well? :)
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

yay! you¿re the best, I love having tons of possible spouses for my guys lol and of course with them! with my big tendency to play alphabecies, spouses are always needed!
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

They're up! I'm MeadowThayerr on the gallery! :)
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 05.10.2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Yay for new generation and for purple babies!! I really like Ellis, even with his not-so-great traits lol Also I love the ew twins, they're so adorable! I didn't knew kids get an special trait for being father winter's babies! Does it do something?

Moana has been having a lot of fails so far btw lol she didn''t have a so good start so far lol
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Wait until you see the purple baby as a toddler! ;)

https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/expa ... winter.php

Father Winter's Baby Reward Trait
The child of Father Winter gets a special reward trait, as named above. This reward trait boosts satisfaction gain by 50% for Whims, but not Aspiration milestones
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
moveobjectsron
Origin ID: taoare

Post by moveobjectsron »

Just started this--Caspian is super cute! And I really like that he got with Venessa, I love her.

Love that this legacy started in my favourite world. Very excited to keep reading this. Thanks for posting~
[align=center]moveObjects_ron[/align]
[align=center]Dreamwidth[/align]
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

MeadowThayerr wrote:Wait until you see the purple baby as a toddler! ;)

https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/expa ... winter.php

Father Winter's Baby Reward Trait
The child of Father Winter gets a special reward trait, as named above. This reward trait boosts satisfaction gain by 50% for Whims, but not Aspiration milestones

Ooooh that's really interesting! I may try to get some Father Winter babies too in some of my saves!
Can't wait for purple toddler!!

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”