The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 02.04.2022

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
IotaTav
Origin ID: IotaTav
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 06.11.2020

Post by IotaTav »

Spoiler:
I didn't vote for her because of the aspiration, but I like that Mariana still won. Mostly because I don't want to get Strangerville myself, so reading other people play through it satisfies my curiosity about it.

And it led to finding a potential spouse! Hope things go well with the two of them :D
Current Challenges
Spoiler:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 06.11.2020

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
I don't have ts4 and I have already seen the strangeville mystery in other posts. Good job, got the next spouse time for more children.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 08.12.2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

IotaTav - I'll admit, Mariana wasn't my favorite but I'm still glad she won since she had the most unique genetics.

peachy123uk - thank you!

Chapter Seventeen: MeadowThayer is Back, Tell a Friend NEW!
Image Image Image
Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Hello! I had a few to catch up on but I'm current now. :)
Spoiler:
I really like Mariana, so I'm sorry she wasn't your pick, but I hope she grows on you. You shouldn't have made her look so cool if you didn't want to play her! :haha: You handled her aspiration really well, both playing and writing it. It was just the right amount of detail. I love that she's marrying the conspiracy theorist, and I wasn't sure about him but when I saw his makeover, I saw what you saw in him. He's got a really interesting face. Too bad about his personality. I have a lazy spouse in my ISBI and I'm a glutton for punishment, so they have laundry, and I keep thinking I'm going to lose my mind over the laundry piles. Messy spouses are the worst! I'm really glad you're back to updating, but I'm glad you took some time for yourself because you should always enjoy playing and writing. I love the twins! I'm really excited to see what Challenger looks like when he's older. I liked the Eco stuff, and I agree that the fabricator is absolutely horribly coded. It doesn't even make sense for it to be that hard to use, with no improvement with skill gain. I saw a mod here I'm thinking of trying out if I ever have a sim that's heavily into that (so far only my unpublished 100 Baby mama uses it). Anyway, Coral and Hazel (especially Hazel, imo) look goooooood as elders - very fortunate aging, for sure. Sorry about all the white cakes but that is really funny. I wonder why the ghosts are so obsessed? Too bad too about all the point losses at the end, but I know you'll make it up! Great chapters and I'm looking forward to more, as always. :applause:
Leviathan255
United States of America

Post by Leviathan255 »

All caught up and current!! :D
Spoiler:
So I had the issue with the cakes too, not only my ghosts, but visitors too! I actually looked it up and it has something to do with the things that are voted on for your neighborhoods. So you have to go into your settings. I think there's an Eco Living setting and choose to only allow played sims to vote. I then used MCCC to repeal what was all ready voted on and I haven't had an issue since!

Great job on the Strangerville Mystery Aspiration! I haven't played that one yet :)
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 08.25.2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Roxanne - As always, I'm glad you enjoyed the chapters. I've been trying to do more interesting spouses for more genetic diversity, and honestly it's worked out well so far. I'm more willing to do it with heir polls because at least if I get an unfortunate looking sim they likely won't win :lol:

Leviathan255 - I will have to check those, I don't think any were food related though, but now I'm having the issue with my current sims, their visitors, and their ghosts making them constantly.

A new chapter: Chapter Eighteen: The Worst Day Ever NEW!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
creativecress36
Origin ID: electricpop3039
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by creativecress36 »

I'm so sorry, I was giggle-snorting through this chapter. This family just had the worst luck!

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Hiatus
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Spoiler:
Well that was one heck of a start to the chapter! I loved the line about Tsunami misbehaving being the least annoying thing.

Tsunami is such a dignified-looking cat!

Dory is an A+ name for your theme.

I feel you on the yarn balls. The first time I saw Paolo Quest do it, I squealed. Haha, it's just so cute.

Challenger and Trench look so interesting. I love them! I think it's funny how Challenger has a really narrow face and Trench's is really wide. Not identical, are they?

That's SO MUCH cake. Why??? :rotfl:

Dory is precious, even when she's making a mess of her meal.

That was really good info about the N.A.P. board. Thanks!

TWENTY cakes????? It's kind of amazing all your sims aren't huge with all that cake at their disposal! :O

Aww, Tsunami. But what a location to go in. It just had to be cake, didn't it?

That is a lot of deaths in one day! How sad.

I feel like Mariana should have just used the litterbox if it was that much of an emergency.

Dory's so cute!! She looks like she's probably a pretty good mix of her parents, right? I don't think I would have tried a purple shirt with purple skin but it really works!
Great chapter! :applause:
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 02.04.2022

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Here we are a year and a half later with a new chapter!
Chapter Nineteen: Guess Who's Back, Back Again? NEW!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 02.04.2022

Post by ciyrose »

Hey, I have been so remiss at not reading any of the updates for so long. So I'm here to catch up. :)
Spoiler:
Chapter 16: I haven't actually played the mystery yet, so I'll withhold reading most of this one for now. Still, I am happy that Mariana won.

Chapter 17: Awww too bad that you are having so many issues with the fabricator. Zachary is fun, although I get the fact that slob isn't the BEST trait for an ISBI. Wow, wish my ghosts were obsessed with baking cakes instead of breaking plumbing. Don't you hate it when you can't remember why you took pictures? lol Anenome and Manta are both beautiful. Have you happened to upload either of them to the gallery? I would love to be able to use one of them. Oooh dear, poor Zachary. Awww, red-headed babies! So cute. HAHAH, the presentation through the window was too funny. Coral looks lovely as an elder, and the dress is very nice on her.

Chapter 18: Oh do I understand being in a rut. I changed the Latte's whole house again recently because of that. Oh boy, I also wish coffee actually gave sims a bit of energy. It seems silly it ONLY makes them energized. Oh man, this chapter isn't starting off well. Dory is super cute! Awww, bye bye Tusanmi! Nice job boys. Oh geez, a death streak. :( This poor family. Dory is super cute! Yay for at least one happy thing.

Chapter 19: Yay for Nessie, and she is a pretty cat! Man, this family is having a lot of issues with passing out lately. Oh boy, twin new kittens, SURPRISE! Mariana really likes to present through windows. Is this because that way no one can just ask questions? lol Dory really is beautiful! Whoops, I forget about my vegetarian sims all the time too.
Whooo, and with that I'm officially caught up on this. I do hope you will come back to it eventually, but also totally understand if you don't. Sometimes it's just hard connecting with certain families for multiple generations.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”