Simply Red: The Attwood Legacy (DEAD 30/04/20)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Simply Red: The Attwood Legacy (DEAD 30/04/20)

Post by LuckyDuck »

Simply Red: The Attwood Legacy
STARTED 04/04/20
SPOILER WARNING: This story follows on from Orange is the New Green- my CEA. You don't need to read the CEA first, but there will be a few spoilers for Gen 3 of the CEA.
CONTENT WARNINGS: Bad language...after all, this is the Attwood family.
[hr]
This 'Legacy' is a continuation of my beloved Attwood family. They're a lovable bunch of mouthy, bespectacled red-heads who get up to all sorts of mischief. Although each 'generation' normally only has POVs of that gen, there will be chapters where younger or older family members also have a part.
[hr]CHAPTER INDEX
Prologue- Meet the Family

Generation One: Daniel, Aidan, Nicholas and Ross
1.1- The Great Outdoors
1.2- Actions and Consequences
1.3- Cutting Ties
1.4- The Bonds Between Us
1.5- Dunces and Dragons
1.6- A Parent's Worst Fear
1.7- The Missing Piece
Last edited by LuckyDuck on April 29th, 2020, 8:00 am, edited 11 times in total.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Simply Red: The Attwood Legacy (04/04/20)

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
(yeah that would nice to see, just to play and see what happens)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

SimCave

Post Counts

Post by SimCave »

The Attwood family is wonderful. I'm pleased you are continuing with a Legacy.
[align=center]Image
Spoiler:
[/align]
NotSoEvilPepsi
Origin ID: PepsiPlaysSims
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

:party: :party: :party: :party:

More Attwoods! ((It's like, 3 am so I lack the words, and none of the boolprop emojis are quite up to the task of showing how excited I am lol, but I am excited!)) I look forward to ten more generations of the redheads with poor eyesight. XD :alien:
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Aidan seriously needs to let the whole Dan was Ty's favorite thing go. Like at this point I feel like he's just continuing to think that so he can pull it out sometime to get some sympathy. Like he does something crappy, "Well I was never the favorite" :cryingeyes:

Honestly before you said anything, I never noticed all the Attwoods also had glasses.

Aidan is so full of himself!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
(yeah that would nice to see, just to play and see what happens)
Yeah that's what I was thinking. More fun to just play and see where it goes sometimes : )
SimCave wrote:The Attwood family is wonderful. I'm pleased you are continuing with a Legacy.
Thank you so much < 3 Haha yeah I got attached to them : P
NotSoEvilPepsi wrote::party: :party: :party: :party:

More Attwoods! ((It's like, 3 am so I lack the words, and none of the boolprop emojis are quite up to the task of showing how excited I am lol, but I am excited!)) I look forward to ten more generations of the redheads with poor eyesight. XD :alien:
I'm glad, thank you : )
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Aidan seriously needs to let the whole Dan was Ty's favorite thing go. Like at this point I feel like he's just continuing to think that so he can pull it out sometime to get some sympathy. Like he does something crappy, "Well I was never the favorite" :cryingeyes:

Honestly before you said anything, I never noticed all the Attwoods also had glasses.

Aidan is so full of himself!
Thank you so much : 3
Spoiler:
Yeah the only Attwood so far to not have glasses is Ollie : P Also Aidan's attention-seeking complex is just terrible, he just annoys everyone :P
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

The first proper chapter is up!

1.1- The Great Outdoors
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Yes Dan! Get outta that house. At least he's not dealing with Aidan 24/7 anymore.

Poor Max. :(

No Dan do not accept that offer. Don't do it!

No amount of nice painting could make up for going camping without tents in the middle of the pouring rain with Aidan. Dan really is kind of an optimist there.

I didn't know it was possible to heckles someone while painting, but of course Aidan finds a way.

Suuuure Aidan, the girls are out of YOUR league. You are shallow Aidan, and you don't want girls that just want you for your money, but I feel like his dating life will be a disaster, if he ever has one to begin with that is.

Not the bears! :lol:

Of course Aidan would try and dress up like a bear to scare Dan. Go Dan for freezing him!

Ross and Nick should be enjoying an Aidan free household.

The kids are cute, and so is Pickles!
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Yes Dan! Get outta that house. At least he's not dealing with Aidan 24/7 anymore.
Poor Max. :(
No Dan do not accept that offer. Don't do it!
No amount of nice painting could make up for going camping without tents in the middle of the pouring rain with Aidan. Dan really is kind of an optimist there.
I didn't know it was possible to heckles someone while painting, but of course Aidan finds a way.
Suuuure Aidan, the girls are out of YOUR league. You are shallow Aidan, and you don't want girls that just want you for your money, but I feel like his dating life will be a disaster, if he ever has one to begin with that is.
Not the bears! :lol:
Of course Aidan would try and dress up like a bear to scare Dan. Go Dan for freezing him!
Ross and Nick should be enjoying an Aidan free household.
The kids are cute, and so is Pickles!
Thank you as always for commenting < 3
Spoiler:
Yeah I know I already miss little Max ;n; Dan is trying to make the most of it whilst knowing he and Aidan will end up fighting each other. :P Yeah any smart girl would STAY AWAY from Aidan TBH. I think Dan freezing Aidan must be the most satisfying thing ever for Dan. XD PICKLES IS MY CHILD AND I LOVE HIM!
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: Simply Red: The Attwood Legacy (10/04/20)

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
’At least she won’t have to travel far.’ Look at Aidan already assuming she’ll be into him.

And Aidan surviving time with Dan, not that hard. Surviving a trip with you? That’s a different story.

Bad pun with her name. I’m embarrassed for him.

Aidan was talking about girls being judgmental or whatever about guys last chapter, and here he is calling her bland.

I love how close the twins are. It’s so sweet!

They are right. Dan is gonna go off! I love how excited the commentator sounded. Probably anything to make the game more interesting. :lol:

I think a fresh start and getting away from the Dan and Aidan “rivalry” could do the twins some good.

I see Aidan subscribes to the fact that any type of attention is good attention.

Aidan needs this kind of wake up call, but I’m sure he’ll make it all about him and poor Aidan blah blah blah.
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
’At least she won’t have to travel far.’ Look at Aidan already assuming she’ll be into him.
And Aidan surviving time with Dan, not that hard. Surviving a trip with you? That’s a different story.
Bad pun with her name. I’m embarrassed for him.
Aidan was talking about girls being judgmental or whatever about guys last chapter, and here he is calling her bland.
I love how close the twins are. It’s so sweet!
They are right. Dan is gonna go off! I love how excited the commentator sounded. Probably anything to make the game more interesting. :lol:
I think a fresh start and getting away from the Dan and Aidan “rivalry” could do the twins some good.
I see Aidan subscribes to the fact that any type of attention is good attention.
Aidan needs this kind of wake up call, but I’m sure he’ll make it all about him and poor Aidan blah blah blah.
Thank you so much for your comments as always! < 3
Spoiler:
Yeah you picked up everything I intended to portray in this chapter with Aidan, especially his enormous ego. Hopefully Dan losing his patience with him will make him realise how much he needs his family!
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: Simply Red: The Attwood Legacy (14/04/20)

Post by LuckyDuck »

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
caught up on this one too. So much going on, at least everyone made up, everyone is happy and a new baby too. :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
caught up on this one too. So much going on, at least everyone made up, everyone is happy and a new baby too. :)
Thank you for your support as always Peachy! < 3 3
Spoiler:
Yeah, after all these years the two have finally found middle ground. Little Ezra is a cutie!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Dan looking at how close his kids are and wishing he and Aidan could go back to getting along like when they were younger makes me sad.

Smart kid. He can pick up on what's going on.

I love that Ross helped Bri pick out her name. I'm also glad things went smoothly for her.

The twins are so done with Aidan too.

Of course Faith was put off by Aidan's massive ego.

Dan is never going to live it down. :lol:

Poor awkward Ross. I'm sure Faith will be happy no matter what he cooked.

Awe Ross don't be so hard on yourself. You're a sweet guy!

Always in the closet!

I'm sure Dan will forgive Aidan. It's Dan we're talking about!

I'm sure Ross will be a great dad. Not sure how Aidan will take the news he's with Faith. Hopefully he'll not blowup at Ross since he's supposedly starting to change his ways.

I can't believe it took Ty actually telling Aidan they didn't love Dan more than him for him to believe it. Like dude get a grip.

I'm glad they made up. I don't think Dan or the twins should feel bad for cutting Aidan off for a bit. Aidan really needed that time to realize how awful he'd been treating all of them.

Welcome to the family Ezra! Ross, Faith is the real one panicking. I always think it's silly how the sim not giving birth is always more stressed than the sim giving birth. They just walk on back and deliver the baby.
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: Simply Red: The Attwood Legacy (15/04/20)

Post by LuckyDuck »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Dan looking at how close his kids are and wishing he and Aidan could go back to getting along like when they were younger makes me sad.
Smart kid. He can pick up on what's going on.
I love that Ross helped Bri pick out her name. I'm also glad things went smoothly for her.
The twins are so done with Aidan too.
Of course Faith was put off by Aidan's massive ego.
Dan is never going to live it down. :lol:
Poor awkward Ross. I'm sure Faith will be happy no matter what he cooked.
Awe Ross don't be so hard on yourself. You're a sweet guy!
Always in the closet!
I'm sure Dan will forgive Aidan. It's Dan we're talking about!
I'm sure Ross will be a great dad. Not sure how Aidan will take the news he's with Faith. Hopefully he'll not blowup at Ross since he's supposedly starting to change his ways.
I can't believe it took Ty actually telling Aidan they didn't love Dan more than him for him to believe it. Like dude get a grip.
I'm glad they made up. I don't think Dan or the twins should feel bad for cutting Aidan off for a bit. Aidan really needed that time to realize how awful he'd been treating all of them.
Welcome to the family Ezra! Ross, Faith is the real one panicking. I always think it's silly how the sim not giving birth is always more stressed than the sim giving birth. They just walk on back and deliver the baby.
Thank you so much < 3 I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Yeah, Aidan needed that time to reflect on how much he'd ruined things for both himself and his family. Honestly I feel so bad for Dan all of the time, both because of the story and what happens to him in-game as well. Yes, the closet is now the place where most Attwood kids will be born it seems. Still, even though Ross had a closet-baby, Dan will always be remembered as the main guy to sire a closet-baby. : P
[hr]
New chapter!
1.5- Dunces and Dragons
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
aww the little dragon so cute with an angry voice made me chuckle. Poor Virginia, this family sees a lot of death.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Well Dan, I wouldn't be surprised if Hazel went to space like the rest of the Attwoods. :lol:

Ty just wants to see their grandbabies!

I'm not a fan of the be thankful/what are you thankful for tradition either. I'm just not a fan of Harvest/Thanksgiving in general, so I feel them.

Poor Dan, I know that feeling all to well. And losing Virginia too. :( Dan's had it rough.

Anton and Pickles are buddies, so that's why he listens to him. Pickles continues to be the cutest pup!

Ty still messing with Dan about the closet woohoo. :D

Of course a teenage boy would think setting things on fire would be fun.

I think it's funny that the new sage is named Tory for some reason.

Poor Morgyn, eaten by a familiar.

Yer a wizard Anton.

I love Ignis already.
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
aww the little dragon so cute with an angry voice made me chuckle. Poor Virginia, this family sees a lot of death.
Thank you as always for your ongoing support < 3
Spoiler:
Haha IKR? I just had to. I was expecting the dragon to be a little bigger as well, I love their stubby little legs though. XD And yeah, this family will come to see a lot of death very soon. :(
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Well Dan, I wouldn't be surprised if Hazel went to space like the rest of the Attwoods. :lol:

Ty just wants to see their grandbabies!
I'm not a fan of the be thankful/what are you thankful for tradition either. I'm just not a fan of Harvest/Thanksgiving in general, so I feel them.
Poor Dan, I know that feeling all to well. And losing Virginia too. :( Dan's had it rough.
Anton and Pickles are buddies, so that's why he listens to him. Pickles continues to be the cutest pup!
Ty still messing with Dan about the closet woohoo. :D
Of course a teenage boy would think setting things on fire would be fun.
I think it's funny that the new sage is named Tory for some reason.
Poor Morgyn, eaten by a familiar.
Yer a wizard Anton.
I love Ignis already.
Thank you as always for commenting! You and Peachy always keep me going ~
Spoiler:
Yeah, I wonder if hamsters can get impregnated with alien hamster babies. XD Honestly Dan has had so much crap happen to him, and it doesn't stop just yet. Pickles is forever adorable < 3 Haha yeah Anton is no different than your typical English teenager...A mouthy wannabe arsonist. XD Yeah it annoyed me because the name Tory just reminds me of the English Conservative Party. XC I'm so sad Morgyn was dead, I thought they wouldn't die because of being a Sage for some reason so I thought up of a darkly funny backstory for it : P Ignis is going to be the new classic LuckyDuck Annoying Sidekick!

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”