Question about Vampires

Hrootbeer
Origin ID: Hrootbeer

Question about Vampires

Post by Hrootbeer »

Ok, I have a legitimate question about Vampires. If you were writing a vampire who existed in the Sims universe from Sims 2 to Sims 4 (assuming that the universe was lateral and sequential despite the timeline that EA says it follows which puts Sims 4 in an alternate universe) how many total years would you say has passed?

Think about this in game time and a vampire who does not age or die (even though they can in Sims 3 and 4). It might even help to think of this from a legacy perspective if said vampire experienced an entire family legacy for each iteration of the game.

How many years would pass?
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Question about Vampires

Post by Teresa »

I consider each generation to be about 20-25 years. So a 10-generation legacy would be 200-250 years. If you are looking at them sequentially - Sims 2 legacy 225 years + Sims 3 legacy 225 years + Sims 4 legacy 225 years = 675 years from the start of the legacy in Sims 2 to the end of the legacy in Sims 4.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Hrootbeer
Origin ID: Hrootbeer

Post by Hrootbeer »

Teresa wrote:I consider each generation to be about 20-25 years. So a 10-generation legacy would be 200-250 years. If you are looking at them sequentially - Sims 2 legacy 225 years + Sims 3 legacy 225 years + Sims 4 legacy 225 years = 675 years from the start of the legacy in Sims 2 to the end of the legacy in Sims 4.
Thank you. That's what I was thinking too give or take.

So if a born vampire made it through 8 legacy generations that would be roughly 160 years, if I follow this math logic.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Yeah exactly.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk