The Paraverse: Rotation 6.2 (31/05/21)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse: Rotation 2.2 (16/05/20)

Post by Heather »

108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I'd really love to see your rotational tips because it's the one thing preventing me from playing uni as much.

Smaller living means it's more likely for them to spend time together and fall in love. ;)

Jeff look so angry at his presentation.

Making a sorority/fraternity sounds like a fun idea!

Too bad Jeff and Alec didn't get to bond much.

Just bros being bros.

I love how they both just ignored the fight going on in the background.

So bromantic!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
xiapxls

Post by xiapxls »

I finally finished binge reading this and the og Paraneighbors and my only complaint is that there isn't more, I love these sims so much! They're all so cute and they have such distinctive personalities! You're making me want to start a rotational save of my own (and I may have done some prepping for that already oops), so rotational uni tips would be greatly appreciated. ^^
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I'd really love to see your rotational tips because it's the one thing preventing me from playing uni as much.

Smaller living means it's more likely for them to spend time together and fall in love. ;)

Jeff look so angry at his presentation.

Making a sorority/fraternity sounds like a fun idea!

Too bad Jeff and Alec didn't get to bond much.

Just bros being bros.

I love how they both just ignored the fight going on in the background.

So bromantic!
Spoiler:
It has been done! Although I see that you've already found it, haha. ;)

Yesss exactly. If they each had their own dorm rooms how would they ever find a chance to spend time together?

Presentations are the worst kind of university projects, I can't blame him.

I haven't found the right group of sims to try it out with just yet, but I think it would be!

The main downside to the dorms is that they like to wander off to chat up the random dormies, rather than hanging out with each other. There's just so many sims on the lot at all times that even when they do end up talking, they usually get interrupted by someone. :roll:

There should be a lot more bromance next rotation!
xiapxls wrote:I finally finished binge reading this and the og Paraneighbors and my only complaint is that there isn't more, I love these sims so much! They're all so cute and they have such distinctive personalities! You're making me want to start a rotational save of my own (and I may have done some prepping for that already oops), so rotational uni tips would be greatly appreciated. ^^
Glad that you enjoyed reading about them so much! :D I love that these updates make people want to play their own rotational saves! I've written up that rotational play thread in the sims 4 chat section, if you want to check it out. :)
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse: Rotation 2.3 (23/05/20)

Post by Heather »

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
It's still funny that a ghost would even need food. Wouldn't any food/water just go right through them onto the floor? :lol:

I love Olive and her bees. I think candle making would suit her nicely.

I love that they both fell.

I'm really excited for the Eco pack honestly! Maybe Cole can invite Alec over for some garage "juice."
[align=center]Image
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

My productivity was also eaten by Animal Crossing :lol:
Spoiler:
I love the mop broom Cole is using :lol:

I don't actually know much about the upcoming eco pack at all, I've been really out of the loop, so it'll be neat to see what you get up to with it. I wasn't even aware that garage "juice" was a thing :lol: I should probably look into it some more.

The mud puddle slip never stops being hilarious!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
It's still funny that a ghost would even need food. Wouldn't any food/water just go right through them onto the floor? :lol:

I love Olive and her bees. I think candle making would suit her nicely.

I love that they both fell.

I'm really excited for the Eco pack honestly! Maybe Cole can invite Alec over for some garage "juice."
Spoiler:
Right? :lol: I don't mind it though, because ghosts are a little too easy to care care of when they have no needs.

The bees are so cute, love when they call them 'beepsies'.

It would have been even better if Felix had also fallen right behind them, but 2 out of 3 isn't bad. :lol:

Me too! I think it's gonna be great for Olive and Cole, and I think I might even do a little spin-off with Scott and Leo in their own save so I can really explore the new gameplay in depth. I should definitely have Cole invite Alec over for some garage 'juice'. ;)
Sam wrote:My productivity was also eaten by Animal Crossing :lol:
Spoiler:
I love the mop broom Cole is using :lol:

I don't actually know much about the upcoming eco pack at all, I've been really out of the loop, so it'll be neat to see what you get up to with it. I wasn't even aware that garage "juice" was a thing :lol: I should probably look into it some more.

The mud puddle slip never stops being hilarious!
Spoiler:
I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I almost always go for the cool steampunk-looking broom, but the mop is just... so Cole. :lol:

I stumbled back into the community just in time for the initial leaks, so I've been pretty hyped for it from the start. I'm looking forward to having Cole and Olive get int the crafty side of it, but I'm also thinking of starting another spin-off save with Scott and Leo to really explore the full pack in depth, since I've missed playing them.

I really need to take a page out of your book, and switch up my residential locations a little more! I've been missing out all the fun stuff like the super slide mud puddles. :lol:
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse: Rotation 3.1 (28/05/20)

Post by Heather »

xiapxls

Post by xiapxls »

Spoiler:
Andy and Miko are so cute together! ^^ And I loved Miko spraying the laptop, I had a sim marry her in one of my saves and she did the same thing there all the time :lol:

The underground nightclub at the Bluffs is such a cool idea! Do you happen to remember who made it or how you found it? I've had my sims get invited to a party there only to find the dj booth broken because of rain so many times!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Yeah the robot table is frustrating. I really do wish you could order the parts you need.

Buying candles would have been the perfect excuse to ignore the fact that the power went out. Miko could have thought she did it on purpose. ;)

I love the little duck at the end of the alien ray gun.

The fact that sims puke from being nervous about exams is almost too relatable for me.

Andy and Miko continue to be cute!
[align=center]Image
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

:)
Spoiler:
Robots take so much effort and time to build! I've made the servo once, and it took ages. I completely understand anyone wanting a shortcut.

The underground nightclub is a game changer! :hearts: So many of the parties up at the Bluffs are awful because of the weather, this club is a perfect solution!!

I'd forgotten about the bills update, it will be interesting to see how the thermostat works because I use it so often! And looking forward to seeing what Andy & Miko get up to with the new content :)
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

xiapxls wrote:
Spoiler:
Andy and Miko are so cute together! ^^ And I loved Miko spraying the laptop, I had a sim marry her in one of my saves and she did the same thing there all the time :lol:

The underground nightclub at the Bluffs is such a cool idea! Do you happen to remember who made it or how you found it? I've had my sims get invited to a party there only to find the dj booth broken because of rain so many times!
Spoiler:
Too cute to not let them get together again in this save! I feel like I'm gonna end up with 3 out of my four original couples getting together, with Olive being the one exception. :lol:

It is a lifesaver!
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Yeah the robot table is frustrating. I really do wish you could order the parts you need.

Buying candles would have been the perfect excuse to ignore the fact that the power went out. Miko could have thought she did it on purpose. ;)

I love the little duck at the end of the alien ray gun.

The fact that sims puke from being nervous about exams is almost too relatable for me.

Andy and Miko continue to be cute!
Spoiler:
I like the robotics skills otherwise - like being able to craft things for your sim to wear on top of the utilibots and servos, but damn, making those chips and mechanisms takes ages! From what I've seen so far, the mod I'm using seems to work, although I noticed some parts now had a duplicate in the order menu, so who knows. I expect the next patch is going to break it anyways. :lol:

It would have been very cute, and maybe I would have been able to get a picture that wasn't so dark. ;) Oh well.

Yess, the rubber ducky is the best part. I'd love it if the alien ray gun had a use outside of pranks, just so I could see the little ducky more often.

I have never been that level of nervous about an exam - but I have felt like I was going to throw up before a huuuge critique in my thesis year of uni. :lol:

They're just proving to me that they belong together again!
Sam wrote::)
Spoiler:
Robots take so much effort and time to build! I've made the servo once, and it took ages. I completely understand anyone wanting a shortcut.

The underground nightclub is a game changer! :hearts: So many of the parties up at the Bluffs are awful because of the weather, this club is a perfect solution!!

I'd forgotten about the bills update, it will be interesting to see how the thermostat works because I use it so often! And looking forward to seeing what Andy & Miko get up to with the new content :)
Spoiler:
I managed to build one in my undocumented super sim save, and I feel like it was only possible because she was a max rank spellcaster with every possible trait, and maxed out skills. :lol: Pretty easy to build a servo when you don't need to take care of needs, and you have all the time and money in the world...

I should look into finding another one for the ruins, or maybe building my own! I'm not sure if it would work quite as well though - the ruin lot is pretty small from what I can remember. At least my bluff parties have been saved for now!

I am hoping that the bills aren't going to rocket now that I've started using it. :lol: I guess since I will have the new eco stuff, they can hopefully generate some of their own energy or water to help lower the price... :hmm:
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse: Rotation 3.2 (02/06/20)

Post by Heather »

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Alec looks distracted already in the first picture. :D

That pickup line. :lol:

Did I know Jeff was a mermaid? Maybe I did, but I forgot.

I didn't know you could swim in the uni lakes, or is that a mod?

Poor Alec stuck doing homework.

That seems like a good idea. Play "juice" pong and get drunk before the game.

They are officially brofriends.
[align=center]Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Alec looks distracted already in the first picture. :D

That pickup line. :lol:

Did I know Jeff was a mermaid? Maybe I did, but I forgot.

I didn't know you could swim in the uni lakes, or is that a mod?

Poor Alec stuck doing homework.

That seems like a good idea. Play "juice" pong and get drunk before the game.

They are officially brofriends.
Spoiler:
Can you blame him? :lol:

I think I hinted I had a secret mermaid in the save, but this is the first we've seen of merman Jeff!

You can without mods! I'm still holding out hope that the other worlds will be updated to allow swimming, too.

Alec is so far the only sim who can handle taking on three courses at once, haha. The poor boy does need a bit of a break though, so I'm gonna aim to get him into a society this rotation.

I... did not consider that. Whoops. :lol:

The best bromance of all time lives on!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

I could've sworn I'd read the latest update & left a comment :lol: my bad
Spoiler:
The roast chicken flirt was just perfect :lol:

I didn't know they could swim in the river! That's good - even if Jeff did get a bit chilly. I also loved seeing Jeff and his team! The injuries are a nice little detail that I really like about that pack.

Alec and Jeff are the best couple :heart:
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Paraverse: Rotation 3.3 (08/06/20)

Post by Heather »

Sam wrote:I could've sworn I'd read the latest update & left a comment :lol: my bad
Spoiler:
The roast chicken flirt was just perfect :lol:

I didn't know they could swim in the river! That's good - even if Jeff did get a bit chilly. I also loved seeing Jeff and his team! The injuries are a nice little detail that I really like about that pack.

Alec and Jeff are the best couple :heart:
Spoiler:
No worries, I've done the same before. :lol:

Thank you, I am very proud of my terrible joke.

Yeah, it's in specific parts of Britechester! Behind the dorms, and there's a patch behind the pub that allows sims to swim, too. Jeff loves it, he's constantly stripping down to his trunks and running off for a dip - thankfully it's not as chilly this next rotation! I am thoroughly enjoying Jeff's little soccer squad, I'll have to keep the club going once he leaves school. I'd love to see more details like that in other careers - I guess the esports players could get carpal tunnel? :lol: But in all seriousness, it would be cute if other careers had chance card scenarios that could have them return home from dirty, or a little burnt if something goes wrong.
Rotation 3.3 - Mortis

Meant to post this yesterday, buuuut I opened my game instead, and got sucked in for the rest of the evening. :P
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

:spin:
Spoiler:
Cole loves his frogs, and I love that familiar! I also love Edward Hopper's work, but probably wouldn't have guessed you named the frog after him if you hadn't pointed it out :lol: it's a great name for the frog!

Cole impressing Felix with his gun show :lol: and Olive with her massive hat and umbrella!

The relationship culling between rotations is the worst. Luckily Cole can learn spells from books rather than the sages, but I wish there was a way round it.

Who organises a life drawing class outside in the snow :lol: Making clubs for the societies is such a good idea!

I still haven't really played with the roommate feature, so it has been really interesting seeing what yours get up to! Even if it did mean Felix went out with someone else for a little while. Felix and Cole definitely make a better couple :)
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Felix is playing hard to get. :lol:

A frog familiar fits with Cole needing more frogs.

It must be hard being a vampire and having a job that requires you to go out at the show.

I laughed at the "gun show"

I see Felix is still Felix with his unflirty trait meaning nothing.

Yay for possible Leo and Scott!

I like Felix as a ghost, but I suppose he's not as fun if he's not going to DO anything.

I love how you're using the club system with university.

How does a ghost even slip on mud?

No Felix you're supposed to flirt with Cole!

Well at least he's hopefully broken up with his rando boyfriend?
[align=center]Image

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”