The (Lost) Hope Apocalypse

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Capra

The (Lost) Hope Apocalypse

Post by Capra »

Hey guys!

After finishing my legacy challenge, I was hungry for more.. And that means APOCALYPSE TIME!

See what happened next..
Chapters:
Capra

Re: The (Lost) Hope Apocalypse

Post by Capra »

Time for two updates:

1.1 Everything is garbage

1.2 Let the rule breaking begin!

Yes the apocalypse is going terribly, thanks for asking
MommyIzz
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post by MommyIzz »

I just made it through the College Intro and was laughing at Adam & Eve's antics! The apocalypse challenge is hard, but it's a lot of fun torturing those poor Sims!

*Just finished reading through to the end. Lol. Oh my goodness, that's exactly what happened to my poor Founder! Your story had me laughing out loud so much that my son asked me what I was reading. Love your writing style!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
oh dear, things did go wrong but I think it makes a better story, will or won't he make it. Hope (or is it) a lovely looking child
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

It's always a toss-up between male and female founder. With a male founder, all you really need to do is lift Hopelessness and get the wife over and married before he goes senile, right? For a woman, you need to do it with at least 4 days before elderhood strikes.
But then again, with a woman, if you haven't lifted Hopelessness yet, you can just say, "Screw it. I'm making her a single Mom, and her child can lift Hopelessness." I've done that a couple of times, and actually found it to be quite fun that way. Yes, that first generation has it super tough, but they don't know any better, anyway. And by the time they are grown, they at least have some cooking, cleaning, and mechanical skills, while they have had to do all the housework and take care of a senile elder. And they probably have some friends. But mostly, they have the experience of living through an apocalypse, to know how it's done.

BTW, here's a tip for annoying fridge antics: Move the fridge to a totally inaccessible place (like a single covered square on the roof, or in a 2x1 room with a door that locks), and your sims not only won't go for food autonomously, but they also won't give you the handwaves of "I can't reach it," which annoys the heck out of me. You just have to micromanage cooking once a day, and then make it inaccessible again. It's a life-saver, particularly when you have elders around. Of course, when your baby's ONLY caregiver is an autonomous elder, and you have to depend on them to feed the baby, you're sort of screwed.

I enjoyed this very much. Good luck with either continuing this or trying again with Eve.

Oh, and I hate to break it to you, but according to Pinstar's rules, Slacker restrictions are only temporarily subdued, not actually lifted, because Law has to come first. So, as long as he's still working, his wife can ignore Slacker rules, but then, they go right back in place the moment he quits or dies. Oh, wait. >.< Yeaaaah, sucks to be you. But you never know. You could still pull off a win, here.

Good luck! Keep writing! I like your style.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”