King of Fools

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: King of Fools (ISBI)

Post by Salem »

Chapter 1.5 has been just uploaded!
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

I totally thought I read this already, but I guess I didn't. :oops:
Spoiler:
It is surprising that the kids managed to make it to their beds the first night. I don't have that happen with sims I'm controlling sometimes lol!

I think it's a wild toddler thing. Most I've had like to run around naked.

That just makes the ISBI all the more fun! Struggling with aspiratons, money, the whole experience.

Love the priorities there Ali. Take a bath then, pee. :no:

Yay for a single birth!

Hopefully another bathroom means less accidents.

You're able to bathe toddlers? My game won't let me for some weird reason.

Wow you are not having luck with the traits there.

At least you're still in the positive?
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

108sims wrote:I totally thought I read this already, but I guess I didn't. :oops:
Spoiler:
It is surprising that the kids managed to make it to their beds the first night. I don't have that happen with sims I'm controlling sometimes lol!

I think it's a wild toddler thing. Most I've had like to run around naked.

That just makes the ISBI all the more fun! Struggling with aspiratons, money, the whole experience.

Love the priorities there Ali. Take a bath then, pee. :no:

Yay for a single birth!

Hopefully another bathroom means less accidents.

You're able to bathe toddlers? My game won't let me for some weird reason.

Wow you are not having luck with the traits there.

At least you're still in the positive?
Lol don't worry! maybe the update tried to go under the radar! Is good to have you here!
Spoiler:
I know lol honestly, the family has been pretty good at taking care of themselves so far! a couple accidents but they usually take care of their needs pretty ok!

Yeah, I love when they run around naked lol it's so funny!

Ali realy made me angry in that moment xD thankfully at least it was just him who lost those points and not Artemis too, she also needed to use the bathroom at that moment xD

It doesnt? how weird! the only glitch I do have is that of the shower/tub combos not letting you take showers, but baths work totally fine! And yeah, two wild toddlers together lol that's gonna be chaos for sure!

Ans yeah, that's a good sign I think xD but at this point I'm honestly just waiting to go back to 0 xD I'm not so good at being positive!
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Chapter 1.6 is ready to be read!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
all the children are cuties but they do like to break stuff
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
all the children are cuties but they do like to break stuff
Spoiler:
They really are, but I can't even get angry at them for being troublemakers lol I just love this family too much
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I don't think you get any skills from the block table? Toddlers might when it's all the way built, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

The twins are just happy to see their big sister!

At least doing nothing is better than causing trouble. :D

Kelly really is a good mom and a good spouse. You got lucky marrying her in.

Artemis is me honestly. I live off of naps.

I didn't even know you could have a negative relationship with the bear. :lol:

Ali is just destroying the whole house.

I've never seen a space station on the block table! I've always gotten a barn.

Happy birthday Arryn!
[align=center]Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I don't think you get any skills from the block table? Toddlers might when it's all the way built, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

The twins are just happy to see their big sister!

At least doing nothing is better than causing trouble. :D

Kelly really is a good mom and a good spouse. You got lucky marrying her in.

Artemis is me honestly. I live off of naps.

I didn't even know you could have a negative relationship with the bear. :lol:

Ali is just destroying the whole house.

I've never seen a space station on the block table! I've always gotten a barn.

Happy birthday Arryn!
Whoops, it slipped away from my mind to answer this! sorry!
Spoiler:
it's good to know! At least it gives some skill lol and also, it's really cute to watch the kids play there anyway!
I can't deny about doing nothing lol the toddlers should certainly do nothing a lot more!
I really was! Kelly is doing great for an uncontrolalble spouse, if only she would paint a little!!
lmao! I'm glad you understand Artemis lol I've always sucked for taking naps, they just don't work for me!
I've seen a couple other kids getting negative relationship with the toys lol it's always funny
yup with Ali lol I wonder if their hidden trait is evil, or maybe just clumsy!
I usually get a castle or a barn! this is a nice variation!
Just posted a new update! is aviable HERE!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
The title doesn't bode well for this family.

The monster knows it's in an ISBI household, so it's being extra weird.

Ali's trying to make up for their past misdeeds. :lol:

You lose points for kids pottying, and gain points for the toddler pottying.

I love it when they're scared of the thunderstorm but still go outside. I don't think kids can die from lightening strikes, but I don't know. Kids usually seem unkillable in these games, not that I want them to die.

I would not have guessed Ali would have high emotional control!

Whenever I have risky woohoo active, it's at like 10% usually, but for me it seems like there's just a 10% chance they won't have a baby. I've had so many sims get pregnant through it.

What do you mean? That car picture is super realistic!

Archer is cute!

I'm not sure who my favorite is of the kids. :shrug:
[align=center]Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
The title doesn't bode well for this family.

The monster knows it's in an ISBI household, so it's being extra weird.

Ali's trying to make up for their past misdeeds. :lol:

You lose points for kids pottying, and gain points for the toddler pottying.

I love it when they're scared of the thunderstorm but still go outside. I don't think kids can die from lightening strikes, but I don't know. Kids usually seem unkillable in these games, not that I want them to die.

I would not have guessed Ali would have high emotional control!

Whenever I have risky woohoo active, it's at like 10% usually, but for me it seems like there's just a 10% chance they won't have a baby. I've had so many sims get pregnant through it.

What do you mean? That car picture is super realistic!

Archer is cute!

I'm not sure who my favorite is of the kids. :shrug:
Spoiler:
LOL I know, the title wasn't my most subtle moment xD I was just so surprised they turned into a disaster out of the blue!
that makes a lot of sence actually lol I still hope the monster stops being invisible though
Kinda looks like they want to from time to time lol but then they do something stupid again. But yeah, the emotional control value is a great extra from him!
yeah that's what I thought about children lol still, they better learn to stay inside the house now!
lol yeah I guet you, it was always like that with my past attempt at the Random Legacy, all the generations I played ended up with oops babies thanks to risky woohoo lol! At least this time looks like I'm being a little more lucky
Archer is super cute! but yeah it's hard to chose a favorite! at least you still have some time before the heirpoll!
A new chapter has just been posted HERE! It comes with a pretty big surprise lol
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Boring is good when it comes to this challenge!

Not all computer people have glasses. Is totally a computer person who wears glasses.

CC has been acting extra weird lately, or so it seems to me. Oh well, the strangeness of changing colors fits with the chaos that is an ISBI.

Kelly is sad she never got to go to college. (Don't be Kelly it's terrible!)

I love the name reference! I haven't seen Cars 3 and don't plan on it now.

Poor kiddos! Hopefully they get some good toys soon.

I hate the bear phase.

Ali needs to stay away from that cowplant!

Let's hope there aren't any surprise babies, but I have a feeling...

That's awesome they won the lottery!

I love the cowplant painting.

I think Arryn might be my favorite? Though maybe because she's pretty. Who knows. :shrug:
[align=center]Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Wow, so I was a bit behind on this challenge...as usual. Here I go catching up:
Spoiler:
1.3: I like the updated house, it looks really nice. The playroom is a nice idea. Does playing with toddlers help build up their movement? I honestly only know about the slide. lol Oh, I remember when the Otts, and the Latte's for that matter, couldn't afford bills. It's so stressful! I always laugh as people get mad at toddlers making messes. I know it means someone has to clean it, but it builds skills, so I'm all for it!!! (Although I will also usually "yell" at them in the blog too. hehe Yay for a baby 3 already! Great job on mastering potty and the imagination....see, messes can be worth it. :D Congrats on Arryn, I'm excited to see her grow up.

1.4: Darn that RL getting in the way....I totally get it. :fisty: LOL....that's playroom picture, it totally looks like a family with twin toddlers lives there. :D Oh gosh, if mess-making lost points that would be HORRIBLE! Wow, a spouse helping with gardening on their own, they can do that?? Very nice! Woo, another baby on the way. You are brave to have 4 this close in age, but why not?! LOL....I loved the picture of Thad in the garden trying to eat in peace. :D I hate it when job stuff does that, with it being RIGHT AFTER. Especially in an ISBI when you can't just direct someone else to work on something like kids. Great job getting Happy Toddlers. I haven't even gotten close to that. lol.....although with Alan's kids I was just happy when they weren't passing out so.... Arryn is a cutie! I love her look. Oh wow, nice diversity in this family....crazy about the rolls, but what fun. At least you ended up even on the score, even though you were doing so well!

1.5: The first wetting of a sim, and yes, Audra did the same thing to me. Took a bath instead of using the toilet, and then wet herself. Crazy sims and their priorities. Welcome baby Archer to the insanity! Oooh....I like the house. Understand about not wanting to play because of the house. I felt that way with the Otts a couple of times too. I LOVE using cloud gazing to get inspired. I use it with my artistic kids all the time! Flower arranging feels like it takes FOREVER to level up. It does bring it some decent money after a while, especially if you grow or collect flowers, but it too Kiana forever. lol....gotta love toddlers and their sadness after smashing their own dollhouses. Awww, the kids are all so cute so far!

1.6: Glad you are doing well in the craziness. Things don't seem too bad for me here either, although I feel like it's mostly normal for me (already worked at home and was a home body anyway.) :) yeah, wish I could just eat breakfast in bed, and have the food miraculously just appear. :D I hate having the sims standing around outside for hours. I don't know what causes it, but wish it would stop. My Otts do it too, and since I can't control them I can't bring them inside. The "dancing" toddler action is just so cute! I read other people's ISBI's a feel so bad at taking care of kids. I was thrilled to master any skill for a toddler. lol I messed up the "give arrangement" task to the first time. :D Wow, that hot weather outfit was something else. lol I love Arryn, I think she's adorable!

1.7: Congrats Ali on the first A! Great job! I always love it when sims just walk into a bathroom. It's like, no one ever thinks to knock in the sims and then they get all embarrassed. lol Whoo, another A, that's great! I hate it when your TH is super tired and super hungry. It's almost always a disaster in the making. Wow, don't think I've seen that's moodlett, yikes. I wonder now too. I had no idea toys work on emotional control! I did learn journals in child/teen inventories can help, but no idea about toys....must try that next time. LOL....that picture of Kelly "reading" to Archer was just too funny! I love it! I've seen hair change colors a couple of times too it's always weird to me. I'm excited to see the kids, and man, the heir poll is going to be tough! Also, you are brave turning on Risky. I've thought about it, but for my EPIC I don't want it, and the Name Game either, so I just haven't used it.

1.8: Oh, do the soaks actually help with moods? I haven't ever really tried them before, I should check them out! Hi Frank the cowplant. Good luck with Frank and a bunch of idiots. :D I hope he doesn't eat anyone. I don't think I have ever ordered pizza in the game....hmmm...maybe I should try that too. lol I love avocado bear Arryn. Somehow that just makes sense to me. :D Woohoo.....affording bills! They are really doing good now! I hate the getting into bed and then get out to pass out thing. That happens to the Otts more often then I would lie. Good job Kelly!! Ali looks great in the orange vest thing, I like the look. Congrats on the lotto win! I know it's possible, but it doesn't seem likely does it? I had to laugh at the fact you did all the updates, but not to the kitchen. lol.....I feel like I would totally do that! I guess that's one good thing about the cowplant "eating" you if you are mortified. Doesn't it kind of wipe out the mood? I love Arryn, she is so pretty! Great job with the points! I know a fair amount came from the lotto, but still, great job!
And now I'm all caught up again. :D

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Boring is good when it comes to this challenge!

Not all computer people have glasses. Is totally a computer person who wears glasses.

CC has been acting extra weird lately, or so it seems to me. Oh well, the strangeness of changing colors fits with the chaos that is an ISBI.

Kelly is sad she never got to go to college. (Don't be Kelly it's terrible!)

I love the name reference! I haven't seen Cars 3 and don't plan on it now.

Poor kiddos! Hopefully they get some good toys soon.

I hate the bear phase.

Ali needs to stay away from that cowplant!

Let's hope there aren't any surprise babies, but I have a feeling...

That's awesome they won the lottery!

I love the cowplant painting.

I think Arryn might be my favorite? Though maybe because she's pretty. Who knows. :shrug:
Spoiler:
I can't deny that lol I'm really glad Kelly was sleeping
lol! Yeah I know, I'm a computer person who should wear glasses but doesn't :lol: but I just think the look cute on her!
Yeah, good point lol I love how every weird thing can just be explained by "it's an ISBI" xD it's a nice extra
that could be it lol she's was a librarian so she probably liked learning!
yay for liking the name :D honestly, I haven't watched it either, but I just don't like the scenes I've seen lol and my best friend watched it and hated it so...I'll stay with cars 2 lol
it's funny I could actually buy them toys now, but they're all teenagers lol! I guess next generation is gonna enjoy the toys
I actually love the bear phase xD I think it's adorable
I hope the uncontrollables wouldn't be so insistent to hang out with the cowplant lol but at least it's funny
Ugh, I'm gonna end up with at least one oops baby lol I know it! But yeah, I still can't believe about the lottery thing! what a lucky moment for this family lol.
ciyrose wrote:Wow, so I was a bit behind on this challenge...as usual. Here I go catching up:
Spoiler:
1.3: I like the updated house, it looks really nice. The playroom is a nice idea. Does playing with toddlers help build up their movement? I honestly only know about the slide. lol Oh, I remember when the Otts, and the Latte's for that matter, couldn't afford bills. It's so stressful! I always laugh as people get mad at toddlers making messes. I know it means someone has to clean it, but it builds skills, so I'm all for it!!! (Although I will also usually "yell" at them in the blog too. hehe Yay for a baby 3 already! Great job on mastering potty and the imagination....see, messes can be worth it. :D Congrats on Arryn, I'm excited to see her grow up.

1.4: Darn that RL getting in the way....I totally get it. :fisty: LOL....that's playroom picture, it totally looks like a family with twin toddlers lives there. :D Oh gosh, if mess-making lost points that would be HORRIBLE! Wow, a spouse helping with gardening on their own, they can do that?? Very nice! Woo, another baby on the way. You are brave to have 4 this close in age, but why not?! LOL....I loved the picture of Thad in the garden trying to eat in peace. :D I hate it when job stuff does that, with it being RIGHT AFTER. Especially in an ISBI when you can't just direct someone else to work on something like kids. Great job getting Happy Toddlers. I haven't even gotten close to that. lol.....although with Alan's kids I was just happy when they weren't passing out so.... Arryn is a cutie! I love her look. Oh wow, nice diversity in this family....crazy about the rolls, but what fun. At least you ended up even on the score, even though you were doing so well!

1.5: The first wetting of a sim, and yes, Audra did the same thing to me. Took a bath instead of using the toilet, and then wet herself. Crazy sims and their priorities. Welcome baby Archer to the insanity! Oooh....I like the house. Understand about not wanting to play because of the house. I felt that way with the Otts a couple of times too. I LOVE using cloud gazing to get inspired. I use it with my artistic kids all the time! Flower arranging feels like it takes FOREVER to level up. It does bring it some decent money after a while, especially if you grow or collect flowers, but it too Kiana forever. lol....gotta love toddlers and their sadness after smashing their own dollhouses. Awww, the kids are all so cute so far!

1.6: Glad you are doing well in the craziness. Things don't seem too bad for me here either, although I feel like it's mostly normal for me (already worked at home and was a home body anyway.) :) yeah, wish I could just eat breakfast in bed, and have the food miraculously just appear. :D I hate having the sims standing around outside for hours. I don't know what causes it, but wish it would stop. My Otts do it too, and since I can't control them I can't bring them inside. The "dancing" toddler action is just so cute! I read other people's ISBI's a feel so bad at taking care of kids. I was thrilled to master any skill for a toddler. lol I messed up the "give arrangement" task to the first time. :D Wow, that hot weather outfit was something else. lol I love Arryn, I think she's adorable!

1.7: Congrats Ali on the first A! Great job! I always love it when sims just walk into a bathroom. It's like, no one ever thinks to knock in the sims and then they get all embarrassed. lol Whoo, another A, that's great! I hate it when your TH is super tired and super hungry. It's almost always a disaster in the making. Wow, don't think I've seen that's moodlett, yikes. I wonder now too. I had no idea toys work on emotional control! I did learn journals in child/teen inventories can help, but no idea about toys....must try that next time. LOL....that picture of Kelly "reading" to Archer was just too funny! I love it! I've seen hair change colors a couple of times too it's always weird to me. I'm excited to see the kids, and man, the heir poll is going to be tough! Also, you are brave turning on Risky. I've thought about it, but for my EPIC I don't want it, and the Name Game either, so I just haven't used it.

1.8: Oh, do the soaks actually help with moods? I haven't ever really tried them before, I should check them out! Hi Frank the cowplant. Good luck with Frank and a bunch of idiots. :D I hope he doesn't eat anyone. I don't think I have ever ordered pizza in the game....hmmm...maybe I should try that too. lol I love avocado bear Arryn. Somehow that just makes sense to me. :D Woohoo.....affording bills! They are really doing good now! I hate the getting into bed and then get out to pass out thing. That happens to the Otts more often then I would lie. Good job Kelly!! Ali looks great in the orange vest thing, I like the look. Congrats on the lotto win! I know it's possible, but it doesn't seem likely does it? I had to laugh at the fact you did all the updates, but not to the kitchen. lol.....I feel like I would totally do that! I guess that's one good thing about the cowplant "eating" you if you are mortified. Doesn't it kind of wipe out the mood? I love Arryn, she is so pretty! Great job with the points! I know a fair amount came from the lotto, but still, great job!
And now I'm all caught up again. :D
you're really brave to coment all chapters now! I usually just coment the last one when I get behind lol!
Spoiler:
1.3: I really liked the playroom in that house! I'm probably gonna build one once we move! And yes with toddlers, playing with them was my best strategy for movement until that slide came out lol the slide is the best. I love those first weeks where you can't afford bills lol early legacies are the best because being broke is stressful. yeah, i can't deny making messes is great skilling xD it mostly bothers me because it gets responsability down and then kids struggle to do homework on their own xD And thanks about Arryn :D honestly, I just love Arryn xD

1.4: RL is the worst when you wanna sim! lol and yeah, if one toddler is already chaos, two are just too much for the poor parents xD. Yup! I remember my spouses in the Drifter challenge were always gardning on their own xD mostly researching plants,but I loved when they also watered the plants or sprayed for bugs. It was probably a crazy idea to have all the kids so close in age! but I really wanted to have them all be teens before the poll if I could xD I feel we should get an extra day to do the work task in cases like that *sighs* but at least it wasn't so bad for Thad, he recovered his perfomance easily enough! I'm very proud of having them be happy toddlers lol honestly I don't think I'm gonna keep up with that, it's so much work! And yeah with the diversity, those were some crazy rolls lol I like to think Kelly and Thad collected the whole children set, they have a boy, a girl, a trans kid and an enby xD

1.5It's so frustrating when they do that xD sims really have their priorities messed up! Yeah, the house was pretty but I just felt something was not working :/ at least now I feel like I could be playing all day, that's what you want from a sim family! Cloudgazing is a gamechanger! I totally forget to do it most of the time lol but I love it! And yes, I love flower arranging, and at the same time I don't want to do it ever again lol! Sim toddlers are just like real life toddlers: they make so little sence, but they're just adorable xD

1.6: Yeah, the only bad thing about my city is that people just don't understand they should STAY IN THEIR HOMES! so probably we're gonna be quarentined longer than we would if they listened ¨*grumbles* but at least I'm very comfortable being home so it isn't affecting my mood or anything xD Breakfast in bed coming from nowhere sounds like my type of thing too lol! And yeah, that's the little glitch that annoys me the more in these saves, thankfully it haven't been causeing as much problem as it could so far!We'll see how it goes next generation.. LOL don't feel bad! you're doing amazing with the kids! Seriously, I just got very used to dealing with toddlers for my 100 babies challenge xD I remember I started playing it because toddlers scared me senceless at the start, so what was better than throwing myself into an endless linda of them? lol! I still love that outfit lol it was just a fashion disaster!

1.7: I still wonder how they managed it, but no complaining lol! and yeah, it would be so great if sims learnt to knock the door xD I think I saw it once in another save, but not with a kid! thought it's true that kids are pretty much un-killable so proibably I shouldn't worry xD Yeah, it really is hard to be the only person in the house who's fixing and taking care of things! Poor Thad really deserves his retirement now xD I learnt about the toys for the drifter challenge too! it really is a nice extra hack, and you're right about the journals! :O I totally forgot to give them those this time! Kelly reading to Archer was probably my favorite moment of this chapter xD it was hilarious. I definitely don't envy you guys about having to chose my heir lol I love them all! And yeah, same thing happens usually with me, I'm kind of a control freak so surprise babies are not really great for me lol but that's why I decided to turn it on, some extra crazyness may be good for this challenge!

1.8: yup! I f I remember correctly Citrus gives you focused, Roses gives you flirty, Oatmeal and Lavender give you happy (I love to use these ones with my active career sims because it keeps them happy for most of their shifts!) adn Muscle relaxing gives you Energized and also removes the "dangerously tired" moodlet from elders! Thanks! Frank has had a couple snacks so far, but thankfully nobody has died, I consider it a success lol. I remember I used to buy pizza all the time in SIms 1 and 2, but for some reason I always forget about it in this version xD Bear phase is my favorite honestly! Avocado bear Arryn was adorable, even if she kept getting sad for not being in her suit xD Getting out off the bed to pass out is just he woooorst! I feel it´s so unfair xD It's still so strange to have won the lottery! I read that it's apparently a 1% chance, so Thad was reaaaaally lucky there! And yeah xD honestly I always forget about the kitchen while I'm updating things, I don't know why xD Honestly I didn't check if it wipped the mood or if it just went away on its own! now I'm curious about it! Arryn definitely knew how to pull the best genes from both of her parents! she's super cute!
Thanks for reading and cometing :D I'm happy that you're having fun with us along the ride!

hapter 1.9 has been finally uploaded HERE!
And after finishing reading we also have the WordPress Heir Poll and/or the Boolprop Heirpoll

Have fun and vote!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Woohoo!!! Another update and I don't have to spend a bunch of time catching up, cause I already did that. :D But also....having to decide on the heir poll. :shifty:
Spoiler:
I am fairly surprised I don't have more NTH's max dancing. Dancing is a favorite pastime at the Otts house too. So go Kelly go! I l also love social families. The Otts are pretty good, although they don't hold a candle to the Latte's, I love those guys so much. Anyway, random distraction. :D I did not know about inspecting the inspired shaped bonsai. Now I must try that. I LOVE the yoga mat. It's great for teens going through moods. You aren't a lost cause yet with bills. One of my families I forgot bills until their power was actually turned off, and it happened a night as everyone was going to sleep so I didn't even really notice until no one could use sinks or showers the next day. lol I agree it's sad you can't put candles on a Tiramisu, it seems silly. You still have a chance with Thad's aspiration. It's possible he'll read to a grandkid if you have them fast enough. :D Way to go with those points at the end there! They did really good, congrats!
Now to figured out who to vote for!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Poor Thad! I’m sure he can’t wait to not be in charge and rest. Just hopefully he rests in a bed and doesn’t pass out and lose you points.

Wonder why Ali is having such a hard time leveling up?

All kids are embarrassed by their parents. :lol:

Arryn just has a sweet tooth. :D

Poor Artemis! I bet she’s ready to be done with school for good.

That’s a long time for Kelly! Better late than never I suppose.

Congrats to Thad! Maybe he can read to one of his future grandkids.

I voted in the poll. :)
[align=center]Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Finally back to update the story!
ciyrose wrote:Woohoo!!! Another update and I don't have to spend a bunch of time catching up, cause I already did that. :D But also....having to decide on the heir poll. :shifty:
Spoiler:
I am fairly surprised I don't have more NTH's max dancing. Dancing is a favorite pastime at the Otts house too. So go Kelly go! I l also love social families. The Otts are pretty good, although they don't hold a candle to the Latte's, I love those guys so much. Anyway, random distraction. :D I did not know about inspecting the inspired shaped bonsai. Now I must try that. I LOVE the yoga mat. It's great for teens going through moods. You aren't a lost cause yet with bills. One of my families I forgot bills until their power was actually turned off, and it happened a night as everyone was going to sleep so I didn't even really notice until no one could use sinks or showers the next day. lol I agree it's sad you can't put candles on a Tiramisu, it seems silly. You still have a chance with Thad's aspiration. It's possible he'll read to a grandkid if you have them fast enough. :D Way to go with those points at the end there! They did really good, congrats!
Now to figured out who to vote for!
I hope you can keep caught up with the blog lol I know how scary can it be when you get behind with a story lol!
Spoiler:
Honestly I'm surprised too! I always feel like they get the skill up to 3 and then lose the interest lol. Sims in general are so social I think it's adorable! At least, it is to me as an asocial introvert lol.
I didn't knew about the bonsai until this house either! I love how challenges really push you to try new things in the game!
The power cut out happend to me with my Swwet lips challenge lol from time to time I have a family where I just forget, bills are so annoying even when you can afford them lol!
I feel like the tiramissu thing makes no sence lol I also remember that once I had a sim with high baking skill bake a carrot cake, and you can use that either for some reason! #SimsLogic
Thanks for the tip on the aspiration! I'm hoping we can get it completed now!
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Poor Thad! I’m sure he can’t wait to not be in charge and rest. Just hopefully he rests in a bed and doesn’t pass out and lose you points.

Wonder why Ali is having such a hard time leveling up?

All kids are embarrassed by their parents. :lol:

Arryn just has a sweet tooth. :D

Poor Artemis! I bet she’s ready to be done with school for good.

That’s a long time for Kelly! Better late than never I suppose.

Congrats to Thad! Maybe he can read to one of his future grandkids.

I voted in the poll. :)
Spoiler:
Honestly, Thad really deserves the rest after this generation! he did an amazing job as a TH, he deserves his retirement! lol
it was so weird with Ali! they played all the time but the skill just wouldn't go up lol so weird
iyou know they're a true family for that lol!
I don't blame Artemis, school kinda sucks lol hopefully she'll be a lot happier once she grows up
lol yep, but I'm just happy that she started painting at the end, it feels like such an acomplishment lol
Thanks to both of you for commenting and also for voting! the poll ended what feels like ages ago lol and now its time to go back to playing, so I have a whole new chapter ready Over here!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Yay! Arryn was my vote. :)

It's so hard to get the family all together for a picture even when you can control them!

Poor Kelly. I would feel creeped out by both of my kids staring at me in the bath.

You can never trust the cowplants.

No Arryn don't do that!

You can eat while jogging to burn off the calories. :lol:

I do wonder where all the random toddlers come from. Where are their parents?

Arryn is proving she might be an idiot.

I love that you just borrowed a random kid.

The whole family is really messing with Frank.

Yay for birthdays! I'm excited to see how Arryn takes over, especially as a serial romantic.
[align=center]Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Alrighty, time to catch up! I feel like I started this but maybe didn't comment, so I'm starting fresh.
Spoiler:
Thad is cute, and I like his starting house.

Kelly is super pretty!

Omg, Marcus and the mail lady staring at each other is hilarious.

Ugh, yes. Mine recently started doing the research thing. It's been happening a lot for me since uni.

It's been so long since I've gone to Sylvan Glade, I always forget about it.

Ugh, Venessa was driving me nuts when she wasn't painting early on.

Aww, Thad and Kelly are so cute!

I'm so bad about not peeking with MCCC. :lol:

Ooh, where did you get your infant clothes? Those are cute!

The boys are so adorable!

LOL @ the angelic toddler making a mess

Yay a girl!

I like that you try to keep things interesting with the 10 sided die. Do the other numbers mean anything, or just the 10?

The kids are all so cute, and I just know Archer will be too.

The new house is cute! :)

Awww, I love Archer!

I think it's funny how even though Zoey didn't marry in, she's still around so much lol. You should marry her to one of the kids. lol.

I didn't know the kids could play in that trashcan, I haven't seen that yet. I have only seen it in the other trash cans.

Good schools isn't cheating unless you change it, you have to leave it there. Which sucks because I'm regretting ley lines lol.

Poor Blarffy :(

OMG Victor's hot weather outfit lol

I think they're invisible on the beds like this that have the drawers. But I could be wrong.

Can toddlers play with the blocks table? I had one in my legacy house and don't recall the toddlers ever touching it.

The baby cowplant is my favorite.

LOL I have to admit the picture of Kelly "yelling" a story to Archer had me cracking up.

I've been thinking about doing risky woohoo in my game.

I hate that window bug, it happens to me a lot.

Gosh, I just adore these kids lol.

I haven't tried any of the bathtub soaks, I need to start doing that lol.

I always forget about pizza! I don't know the last time I ordered it in game.

Oh no Ali! I'm so glad it was just the first time at least.

Is Arryn's regular outfit a recolor? Because I noticed my sim that had CC clothes on didn't change back into the bear costume often.

Congratulations on the lottery! I won it with The Kennedy Legacy but then I ended up having to cheat it away since it's against the rules. :(

The cowplant essence colors make no sense to me. lol.

Ooh, the sketchpad with a mirror is smart!

I love Archer!

If I had been able to vote, I would've voted for Arryn so I'm glad she won!

"meeting a random kid so we can take it home with us and read to it. "

OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, Frank is sure getting a lot of your sims :O
All caught up! :) Can't wait for more!
Image Image Image
Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

YAY for updates!
Spoiler:
Yay for Arryn winning! :D

I guess Artemis is so used to doing school now it's just habit. :D LOL....where sims put a meal after cooking it feels so random. My sims in the EPIC use one counter, and if that's full they take it to the living room coffee table, but grilled food, which is closer to the coffee table I might add, gets put on the ground. I just have to laugh. Awww, I don't know that I've ever noticed that action before either...that's sweet. HAHA, materialistic sims whims are too funny sometimes! I love when you come home to random toddlers. That has happened in my Latte's save, although they usually know the toddler. I love the "creepy" bringing a child home to read to him, at least it worked. Ok, so it's only if they are still drained that the cow plant will kill you??? I had no idea how it worked. I completely understand the not having the right "name" to fit with the family!!! I only left the one for Zorah because she was almost a teen, and it felt weird to change her name that late in her life, and she was friends with some of the kids already! I should take my kids volunteering more. Never done it. Thad cannot be an elder yet!!!! It is too soon! So, the moral of this story, cow plants are dangerous for ISBI's, but offer a lot of drama if you need more of it. :) Bye bye Frank. Way to go with those points!!! You are doing great, a fun update as usual! Excited to see Arryn get her start

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Quick update because new generation equals me excited!
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Yay! Arryn was my vote. :)

It's so hard to get the family all together for a picture even when you can control them!

Poor Kelly. I would feel creeped out by both of my kids staring at me in the bath.

You can never trust the cowplants.

No Arryn don't do that!

You can eat while jogging to burn off the calories. :lol:

I do wonder where all the random toddlers come from. Where are their parents?

Arryn is proving she might be an idiot.

I love that you just borrowed a random kid.

The whole family is really messing with Frank.

Yay for birthdays! I'm excited to see how Arryn takes over, especially as a serial romantic.
Spoiler:
I love that Arryn was chosen, we're gonna have a lot of fun with that aspiration! she's also so pretty~
That's true honestly lol I remember I stopped trying in my Name Game too
I know lol strangelly enough, Kelly didn't even got the embarrased moodlet for that, she was really ignoring them lol
You can't, that's why they are so much fun honestly lol except when Arryn tries to use ours to get away from being TH
I know lol and why always random toddlers and no kids or young adults? lol
I had to get creative to get a shot on the aspiration lol! I still feel a little bad for poor Conner
I hadn't even noticed Thad and Arryn would grow up the same day lol but yeah, i'm super excited too!
MeadowThayerr wrote:Alrighty, time to catch up! I feel like I started this but maybe didn't comment, so I'm starting fresh.
Spoiler:
Thad is cute, and I like his starting house.

Kelly is super pretty!

Omg, Marcus and the mail lady staring at each other is hilarious.

Ugh, yes. Mine recently started doing the research thing. It's been happening a lot for me since uni.

It's been so long since I've gone to Sylvan Glade, I always forget about it.

Ugh, Venessa was driving me nuts when she wasn't painting early on.

Aww, Thad and Kelly are so cute!

I'm so bad about not peeking with MCCC. :lol:

Ooh, where did you get your infant clothes? Those are cute!

The boys are so adorable!

LOL @ the angelic toddler making a mess

Yay a girl!

I like that you try to keep things interesting with the 10 sided die. Do the other numbers mean anything, or just the 10?

The kids are all so cute, and I just know Archer will be too.

The new house is cute! :)

Awww, I love Archer!

I think it's funny how even though Zoey didn't marry in, she's still around so much lol. You should marry her to one of the kids. lol.

I didn't know the kids could play in that trashcan, I haven't seen that yet. I have only seen it in the other trash cans.

Good schools isn't cheating unless you change it, you have to leave it there. Which sucks because I'm regretting ley lines lol.

Poor Blarffy :(

OMG Victor's hot weather outfit lol

I think they're invisible on the beds like this that have the drawers. But I could be wrong.

Can toddlers play with the blocks table? I had one in my legacy house and don't recall the toddlers ever touching it.

The baby cowplant is my favorite.

LOL I have to admit the picture of Kelly "yelling" a story to Archer had me cracking up.

I've been thinking about doing risky woohoo in my game.

I hate that window bug, it happens to me a lot.

Gosh, I just adore these kids lol.

I haven't tried any of the bathtub soaks, I need to start doing that lol.

I always forget about pizza! I don't know the last time I ordered it in game.

Oh no Ali! I'm so glad it was just the first time at least.

Is Arryn's regular outfit a recolor? Because I noticed my sim that had CC clothes on didn't change back into the bear costume often.

Congratulations on the lottery! I won it with The Kennedy Legacy but then I ended up having to cheat it away since it's against the rules. :(

The cowplant essence colors make no sense to me. lol.

Ooh, the sketchpad with a mirror is smart!

I love Archer!

If I had been able to vote, I would've voted for Arryn so I'm glad she won!

"meeting a random kid so we can take it home with us and read to it. "

OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, Frank is sure getting a lot of your sims :O
All caught up! :) Can't wait for more!
It's so nice to have you around! thanks for commenting!
Spoiler:
I love Thad, I don't know why but I feel like his hair combined with his face made me think about Michelangelo's David lol! I'm weird. But yeah he and Kelly are a cute couple! I love them together!
I still headcanon Marcus and that mail carrier as a couple or an affair lol!
Mine have been doing it since seasons I think lol at least it raises skills! a liiiitle, but it does!
At least I got Kelly to paint at the end lol it was just a thing of patience (?
I'm so bad about it too lol! I always peek in all my other saves, that's why I gave myself the rule of not peeking in this one lol!
The baby clothes are for ModTheSims! Here they are they're one of my favorite CC pieces!
Alistair was driving me crazy with the mess-making lol at least is just like Ciyrose says, at least he was skilling lol! I really loved all the kids this generation, they were all so cute in their own ways! Also I'm happy we didn't get any clones this generation!
In this dice it doesn't mean anything! it's just 10 equals a Gender-non-conforming kid, and then I roll another 1d10 where 1-5 means transgender, 6-8 means non-binary and 9-10 means genderfluid!
I know, I love having Zoey around lol Saddly she's too old for the kids and also she's married to J Huntington lol but who knows, maybe one of her kids marries Ali or Archer!
Whoops! I should have thought about that with the lot traits lol! well, it's changed now and i even carried the traits when we moved houses this generation, so I guess I'll just remember not to change them again. Also, On ley line it's a scary one! good luck being stuck with it lol!
Yeah, toddlers can actually eve build pretty impressive things with the blocks table lol but I think they don't use it as often as the ball pit or the dollhouse.
Kelly reading to Archer was one of my favorite moments of the generation lol it was hilarious!
Oh! that makes sence about Arryn's clothes, I think on her outfits was a CC overall so that could be it! I remember reading that sims tend to be a little obssesed with their CC stuff lol
Frank really made the second part of the generation a lot more challenging lol uncontrollables are so dumb!
Arryn was the favorite for sure! I don't complain, she was my favorite too honestly, that aspiration!
Lmao I'm happy that kidnapping Conner worked lol but I still feel a little guilty about it
Congrats on getting al caught up! I'm glad you're enjoying it, hope you stay with us for the rest of the ride!
ciyrose wrote:YAY for updates!
Spoiler:
Yay for Arryn winning! :D

I guess Artemis is so used to doing school now it's just habit. :D LOL....where sims put a meal after cooking it feels so random. My sims in the EPIC use one counter, and if that's full they take it to the living room coffee table, but grilled food, which is closer to the coffee table I might add, gets put on the ground. I just have to laugh. Awww, I don't know that I've ever noticed that action before either...that's sweet. HAHA, materialistic sims whims are too funny sometimes! I love when you come home to random toddlers. That has happened in my Latte's save, although they usually know the toddler. I love the "creepy" bringing a child home to read to him, at least it worked. Ok, so it's only if they are still drained that the cow plant will kill you??? I had no idea how it worked. I completely understand the not having the right "name" to fit with the family!!! I only left the one for Zorah because she was almost a teen, and it felt weird to change her name that late in her life, and she was friends with some of the kids already! I should take my kids volunteering more. Never done it. Thad cannot be an elder yet!!!! It is too soon! So, the moral of this story, cow plants are dangerous for ISBI's, but offer a lot of drama if you need more of it. :) Bye bye Frank. Way to go with those points!!! You are doing great, a fun update as usual! Excited to see Arryn get her start
I'm trying to update as much as I can while I have the extra free time lol!
Spoiler:
Arryn is gonna be a great TH! I love her so much!
That's probably it lol I won't complain, I'm happy she ended up giving us the first HS A!
oh yeah, I remember the Svarulvs always put food on the coffe table, passing by all the empty counters and the dinner table to get to it, I don't get it lol
it's really sweet! Thad loves his family a lot!
Random aspiration problems need random, questinable solutions lol I¿m also glad it worked!
Oh yeah, it feels different when it's a grown up kid fur sure! but this is a baby so I'm changing his name ASAP lol!
I like volunteering honestly1 not a lot happens but I think its cute, so I try to do it at least from time to time when my sims get the whim
Exactly about the moral of the story lol I loved Frank, he will be missed.
Most of the points are still from the lottery lol but yeah the family actually did way better than i thought, I'm proud of them! Now time to see how Arryn does as a torch holder!

I think I had a little too much fun writting this chapter, you'll see why lol!
Chapter 2.1 is ready to be read Over here~

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”