The Bachelor Challenge - Farmer Wants a Wife

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
sirladyjane

The Bachelor Challenge - Farmer Wants a Wife

Post by sirladyjane »

Hi everyone - I'm baackkk!

So I've finally bit the bullet and jumped on the Sims 4 band wagon, and can I say I'm actually quite impressed!
I figured what better way to learn all about the hidden things in Sims 4 then challenges.

First up, bachelor challenge - Link

Meet my bachelor; Jace Wood

Jace came from a humble but complicated background.
Jace’s mother and father were high school sweet hearts, and had Jace when they were in their late teens.

Jace’s mother; Sara disappeared when Jace was still in nappies.
Jace’s father; Ruben raised him the best he could, however always seemed to avoid the subject of his estranged wife Sara.

Jace has recently graduated high school and an unexpected visitor will change his life forever – for the better or worse?

I will be going into a lot of detail regarding his back story and hoping it'll eventually lead to my founders for the legacy challenge.
I'm also trying to do some more creative writing - feed back is welcomed!

Prequel Chapters
Prequel - Chapter 1: The Visitor

Currently in the process of writing the second prequel chapter :D

Sam :)
My Challenges: Sims 4
The Bachelor Challenge
sirladyjane

Re: The Bachelor Challenge - Farmer Wants a Wife

Post by sirladyjane »

Final prequel chapter is finished - challenge officially starts in the next chapter! :bounce:

Prequel - Chaper 2; The Truth
The Bachelor Challenge
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Hi there! Welcome to the world of Sims 4 challenges! I'm really enjoying how this story is going so far, all the backstory was a great idea, and Jace is a handsome guy, I'm looking foward to what kind of girls he's gonna have in his challenge!

I'm also super curious to know more about Sara, I hot we get a glimpse into her side of things at some point!
sirladyjane

Post by sirladyjane »

Salem wrote:Hi there! Welcome to the world of Sims 4 challenges! I'm really enjoying how this story is going so far, all the backstory was a great idea, and Jace is a handsome guy, I'm looking foward to what kind of girls he's gonna have in his challenge!

I'm also super curious to know more about Sara, I hot we get a glimpse into her side of things at some point!
Thank you for your comment! I am currently setting up an entire town dedicated to this challenge haha!
I should have another chapter posted soon although I have one contestant made so far!
Spoiler:
I definitely plan to show Sara's perspective - she's probably the most complex character I've ever made. Which is super exciting!
The Bachelor Challenge
sirladyjane

Post by sirladyjane »

It's taken awhile but I have another chapter :drinks:
Getting the neighbourhood set up took a lot longer than expected :eek:

Happy simming everyone !

The Bachelor Challenge - Preview
The Bachelor Challenge
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
I had totally forgotten about replying again, sorry! But that only makes me more curious about Sara! This is deffinitelly gonna be a roller coster type of ride!

Just read the new chapter, Jace is a little too pure to be in reality tv xD it's gonna be interesting seeing how does he behave with the ladies,
Did you build that mansion yourself? it's really pretty! And I get you with the fact setting the neighborhood always takes too long xD even if you're not building yourself, there's always so much to do!
Also Anton wall is another very handsome sim! I may have to download him and some others some time!
sirladyjane

Post by sirladyjane »

@Salem - No that's okay! Life happens ^.^

Sadly no I did not make the mansion! I tried making a mansion and it was pretty crap-tastic compared to some on the exchange.

This mansion was made by Anagirl1234 - it's an amazing build.
Spoiler:
haha yes Jace sure is, he is in a way a remake of Blake Skyes the founder of my Sims 3 legacy. I'm going to sit back and let his autonomous behaviour come out.
I also plan to be fulfilling all whims he has with any contestants :couple:
Oh yes Anton is a very handsome simmie! He knows it too! I'll have to try and keep him from flirting with the contestants!
The Bachelor Challenge

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”