Harlot's Haven

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Harlot's Haven

Post by MichelleCYoung »

This is my playthrough of the Harlot's Legacy/ISBI, with the rules located here.
It's 10 to midnight, on the 18th of July, and I JUST remembered that it actually is July, 2019, which is the month of SimNaNo, and I need to get started, stat! So, I chose what I hope would be a quick, completable, challenge.

My SimNaNo goal is 5 updates, of 100 pages each, with no less than 2 pages per update without a picture.
My stretch goal is to actually complete the challenge by the end of SimNaNo! Two days per generation - eh, it's possible. Right?!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Harlot's Haven

Post by MichelleCYoung »

AAAAAARGGGGHHHH!!!!!! I had uninstalled and reinstalled to get my Sims 2 to work, properly, and it is STILL randomly giving me fatal errors and crashing. It has already crashed FIVE TIMES TODAY, and the last time, I only got to play for 30 seconds! AGAIN!!!!

I have to get my IT nephew to take a serious look at this. Until then, I'm afraid all I can do is read other people's sims stories, and live in envy. I still have Stardew Valley, I suppose. But... WAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! :hissyfit: :cryingeyes:
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”