Willowsburg Name Game ON HIATUS

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Willowsburg Name Game Updated July 1 Chapter 2.4

Post by ciyrose »

YAY a new update!!!
Spoiler:
OMG....
I just have to look hot and upload videos of myself
That is SO Arizona!!! lol I love it. I also love Meg's approval of the child "cage." lol These guys are a hoot today. LOL....somehow I think Arizona might have missed the point of the "free products" and MIGHT just lose out on some free products if she keeps that up. :tongue:

This charity event is just too much. This whole family is just too much. I love the drama that is just there under the surface So few of them seem to REALLY like each other. lol

OMG, I'm dying:
Why do you need an umbrella to use the bathroom, or do I even want to know?
"You really don't."
I never think to give my videos descriptions but I love Arizona's. They are totally her.

Oh boy, more twins! They are super cute though. Another fun update! lol...but crazy too. This family is like reading some crazy reality TV. :D

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Willowsburg Name Game Updated July 1 Chapter 2.4

Post by 108sims »

graymondaysleep wrote:
Spoiler:

Meg looks like one of those insta baddies except she's a real bish.

LMFAO @ The Attwood brothers arguing over the semantics of family!

Your simself being delightfully absent-minded.
I feel bad for Ivy, she's almost like the Meg Griffin of the family.

I'd be more grateful, Arizona, at least your mom supports your YouSimtube lifestyle!

Ivy's so pretty!
"I wish for a hot girfriend." Ivy is the biggest sapphic mood of the century

Now, I only know about the name Ianto from when one of my old school friends was into Torchwood. Is... is that where you got the name from or did you just like the name?

I don't think I've played TS4 long enough to get any sim to elder stage, I just know it's super short and that makes me sad ;; I like the grandparents living long so they can help raise the grandchildren in legacies. I suppose your simself has been around enough to help raise a few grandkids tho, so that's been achieved lmfao!

"Congrats on your recent birthday!"
Alli - Okie.
*wheeze*

"And that's how you get your face to look like mine, except not really because I don't use this brand since it's garbage."
God i wish more influencers were more honest about the stuff they actually use. I know you use the super expensive stuff! You're millionaires!

Aubrey in the bear costume! WHY lmfao!
The commentary reminds me of CallmeKevin's videos whenever he loads up the Pickens lot and Jim's in his bear costume. The confusion lmfao

Aww Ianto looks so cute playing with the dolls!

Twins means more double trouble! I wonder if they'll hate each other as much as Ruelle and Ruth do lmfao!
I missed two updates but they were fun to catch up on! Look forward to seeing more :DD
Spoiler:
I love Meg so much. Even if she has terrible traits lol!

Dylan's like 'Yay more family!' and Ollie's like 'Why do you have to invite me to this crap. Hopefully there's free booze.'

My simself honestly has to be the stupidest sim I've ever played. I guess it makes it easier to detach myself from her, like she's not actually me? I'm no that dumb. :lol:
I feel bad for Ivy too. I honestly really like her, but all the kids hated her? For literally no reason.

Arizona just seems like the type that would upload a bunch of stuff on Simtube and try and be an influencer, so yes my simself supports her. But Arizona being grateful? Not likely lmao.

Ivy is me.

Technically both, but yeah I got the name Ianto from Torchwood, which I can't believe how long ago I watched that thinking about it. I wanted to name him Iago, but since I'm not including any of the boys in the heir poll, since I'm trying to stick to a matriarchy, I wasn't going to give him a name with a letter I haven't used yet, so I went with Ianto.

Yeah, it's really only around 10 days I think? Sims get more days if they were active and exercised and the like, but my simself, like me is just not into that. At least she did get to see several grandkids and will likely be around for at least one more!

Real me would not be upset about her kid not showing up to her birthday, but then again real me probably wouldn't have a kid. I like how there's just one reaction to that call though.

Right? You know they get the good stuff, and they're not really using the stuff they show you. Of course, Arizona can be honest about it being trash but would never tell what she actually uses, so no one could be as hot as her. :lol:

I HATE the bear phase so much. It's my least favorite. Those costumes, the unblinking eyes. They just are so ugh.

Ianto is super cute! I probably say that about all the kids though. I love them.

In this family? Most likely. None of the siblings ever seem to like each other that much. :rotfl:
Thanks for reading and commenting! :hug:
ciyrose wrote:YAY a new update!!!
Spoiler:
OMG....
I just have to look hot and upload videos of myself
That is SO Arizona!!! lol I love it. I also love Meg's approval of the child "cage." lol These guys are a hoot today. LOL....somehow I think Arizona might have missed the point of the "free products" and MIGHT just lose out on some free products if she keeps that up. :tongue:

This charity event is just too much. This whole family is just too much. I love the drama that is just there under the surface So few of them seem to REALLY like each other. lol

OMG, I'm dying:
Why do you need an umbrella to use the bathroom, or do I even want to know?
"You really don't."
I never think to give my videos descriptions but I love Arizona's. They are totally her.

Oh boy, more twins! They are super cute though. Another fun update! lol...but crazy too. This family is like reading some crazy reality TV. :D
Spoiler:
Arizona has a bit of complex, but it's so much fun to play with lol

It's the only way I'll get Meg around kids, even her own. She just get so mad around them!

Yeah, she probably shouldn't be so blunt about how much she hates the free stuff she gets, but Arizona is also kind of oblivious. :lol:

The charity event was a celebration of Arizona really. Not so much focused on charity that one. I know! I've never had a sims family where they hated each other so much? It was so wild going from my legacy I finished off to them because each sim has at least one other sim in the household they don't really like.

I guess in case the toilet is missed? I really don't want to know though. :rotfl:

I usually don't either, but Arizona is a special exception. Let's see if I can be creative enough for more videos in the future. :D

I like the twins, but I also wish she didn't have twins because I don't want to stuff the household too much.

I think that's a pretty accurate view of the family, they basically are reality TV.
Thanks for reading and commenting! :heartbeat:
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Willowsburg Name Game ON HIATUS

Post by 108sims »

Just a note that the Willowsburgs are going on Hiatus while I work on some other stories. Hope to see you soon!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”