Culpepper Pals (Winter 4 Part 7! Updated 20th March '24)

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Winter 4 Part 4! Updated 1st March '24)

Post by Sam »

Update time! :heart:
Winter in Sulani with the Titan-Ojo family :)
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Winter 4 Part 5! Updated 6th March '24)

Post by Sam »

update time! :tea:
time to find out how winter goes for newly-weds Riley and Bonnie Titan-Vatore!

and thank you to everyone who voted for Culpepper Pals in the recent Golden Plumbobs, it really means a lot :heart:
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Winter 4 Part 5! Updated 6th March '24)

Post by Heather »

Congrats on another Golden Plumbob win Sam! :party:

It is now time for me to apologize for getting behind on commenting, and leave you a nice essay to read. ;)
Spoiler:
Suzuki: A rocky rotation for the Suzukis! I was not expecting marriage troubles for these two. Your vacations usually look so cosy, but honestly a family vacation with fighting parents, illness, and leaving home early sounds like a bit of a nightmare! The break up in front of their weddings photos had me heartbroken!! Poor Mizuki, I'd likely have the same suspicions about those two getting back together if I were in her shoes. (Also, dying to see Bri and Caroline's next rotation now!) Mina's also a little cutie, even if she's a destructive one.

Ana: Very interested to see how university gameplay goes for you this time! I personally love it, and I hope you have a better time with it now that you've cut down terms and classes. :) I also really love Ana doubling down and flirting with Sandwich right after getting crumplebottomed. :lol: And her little rundown apartment! I have to agree, the TLC apartments are my favourite to play, especially if you throw the new maintenance troubles trait on top of that. Her romance with Sandwich was very refreshing after the Suzukis, though I don't love the sound of that fortune!

Q:That opening shot of Georgia and the tree is so cute! I suppose as long as the raw meat didn't come from the road Jared is in the clear. :lol: A very fitting crisis for him indeed! Perhaps it was more of a getting around a creative block type of deal. A surprise baby!! They are going to be busy next season for sure.

Villareal: Honestly so true about the vet trips? Casper has not gone once in about 13 rotations! Luna is such a fashion icon, honestly. What else would you wear to make vegetable chili?? I love that Becky is a popular choice for crushes. “Why? That’s how I’d celebrate, Luna.” absolutely killed me. I really like that Josyln just does her own thing, and seems pretty sure of want she wants in life! She's so different from the rest of the older kids.

Titan-Ojo: Perhaps I'm wrong, but little Melinda seems like a bit of an instigator! Laura's new look is cute even if it may have been inspired by their fight. I love Samantha's adult look as well, especially the nose ring! Her and Jeb make such a sweet pair, glad he'll be joining her in Britechester. <3 So bittersweet seeing David age up though, I can't believe it's been three years.

Titan-Vatore: Riley definitely seems like a bit of an oddball with his combo of traits and lifestyles, I find the high maintenance one so fun to play though. Definitely not the right time to try for a baby, Bonnie! Even if they had the space and funds, not so sure not that Riley would fully enjoy being a parents. Perhaps he'll surprise me, though! I feel his pain dealing with that annoying client however, I got stuck with one like that and it landed Alec the dislike of writing. :lol:
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Winter 4 Part 6! Updated 13th March '24)

Post by Sam »

Heather:
Thank you!
We seem to take it in turns to write each other essays :lol:
Spoiler:
Suzuki: It really took me by surprise! It was definitely not the "this will patch things up" break I was expecting for them! Yeeeeah :( it's definitely sad how things went down. I genuinely can't wait to open Bri & Caroline's household, I'm almost there gameplay wise and I'm so curious about what will happen next! Little Mina :heart:

Ana: I'm actually really enjoying it this time around! I do think implementing the changes has helped so much, I'm excited for more sims to start their courses. She just kept going :lol: she's so brave. Ooh I should definitely add maintenance troubles to some of the properties! I really enjoy the starting out in a rundown apartment phase. I'm curious about where things will go with Sandwich - and whether that fortune means anything!!

Q: Gosh could Jared be eating roadkill :lol: hadn't even crossed my mind! It was the perfect crisis - art block would be the perfect way of explaining it! Can't believe I didn't think of that! Yeah, I was planning to hold off on the third baby for a little while, but oh well. We roll with the punches!

Villareal: It's genuinely all or nothing with vet trips! I love Luna's outfits :lol: you never know what you're going to get. It feels like they've picked one sim to all crush on :lol: Joslyn is so interesting to play purely because she is so different - I have absolutely no idea what adulthood has in store for her, but I can't wait to find out!

Titan-Ojo: Oh she definitely is! And if she keeps it up, she's going to be such a troublemaker when she's older. I struggled really hard with Samantha's YA look, but I'm really happy with what I settled on :) I can't wait to play her and Jeb some more. David's birthday has been a long time coming and yet I was still not ready for it somehow! The save is almost 5 years old now, which is wild. Where did that time go??

Titan-Vatore: He's such a mixed bag, but I kind of love it! I do enjoy anything that adds a little bit more of a challenge to gameplay, so the high maintenance trait is definitely a good one. I'm not sure why she got the want so early!! At least get university out of the way first :lol: Riley is probably not going to love the infant/toddler era :lol: It's so annoying, isn't it? Nothing Riley did would work, it was awful - but at least he didn't end up disliking painting!
Thanks for your comments! :heart:

Time for an update - winter 4 with the Goths.
Also, I have a fun fact to share: in 4 days time Culpepper Pals will turn 5, which is madness to me. Where did that time go??
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Winter 4 Part 7! Updated 20th March '24)

Post by Sam »

Time for another update - winter with one of my favourite households, Tarin & Ella :heart:

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”