The Waites Legacy (2.6) - updated 20th November

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Waites Legacy (2.2) - updated 28 July 2019!

Post by Mojo »

Spoiler:
“I want your thighs to cry, chump!” And “I smell FAILURE!” had me CRACKING UP!!! I can just about imagine this! Lol

“oh hey Aunt Yaretzi. I broke your TV and now I’m going home, so, see ya later!” Hadley is THE BEST!! And she needs hee own spinoff challenge just so it can be all about her lol

Caliente family business, the Hussy Entertainment House! ‘for legal reasons, no minors’ birthday parties’. Bahahaha! Thats the best family business for them!! I'm dead!!

And as for the collections, anything added to the game in an expansion or game pack doesnt count for the completion. I did the angling ace aspiration and none of the fish from outdoor retreat counted for that. And if you get something from a pack, it shows up as a +1 so its not included in the number to actually complete the collection. Weird, I know.

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
sueplayssims
Origin ID: SusieeP94
Great Britain

Re: The Waites Legacy (2.2) - updated 28 July 2019!

Post by sueplayssims »

Thank you for your comments! I'm really enjoying writing these characters so glad you're enjoying reading!
Your comment about Hadley doing a side challenge gives me an interesting idea. I did have her future planned out for her... But could incorporate a little spin off I have in mind!

Thanks for letting me know about the collections! It takes the pressure off a bit! [emoji2] If this was TS2, added collectables from new EPs would DEFINITELY count, I'm sure! hahaha

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
sueplayssims
Great Britain

Re: The Waites Legacy (2.3) - updated 28 July 2019!

Post by sueplayssims »

I've now done a family tree for the Waites family which can be found here:

https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public/5 ... 0006fb3262

It will be updated after each story update so spoilers aren't given via the tree like changes to families and traits etc. Photos of the children will be added when they reach YA/adult!
sueplayssims
Great Britain

Re: The Waites Legacy (2.3) - updated 4 August 2019!

Post by sueplayssims »

sueplayssims
Great Britain

Re: The Waites Legacy (2.5) - updated 17th November

Post by sueplayssims »

After several months (as I was settling in to a new job etc - life takes over!) there's an update!! Enjoy! https://sueplayssims.home.blog/2019/11/ ... egacy-2-5/
sueplayssims
Great Britain

Re: The Waites Legacy (2.6) - updated 20th November

Post by sueplayssims »

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”