The Literal Booker Legacy - Completed *03.12.2020*

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 9.1 Update! *07.07.2020*

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
If someone said I'd be stuck somewhere until I die, I'd turn around and leave lol! Though to be fair Dante's stuck in a mansion, so not really much to complain about there.

I love Christie running to see Dante. Yes, Blair takes it so seriously. A one word conversation.

I'd be scarred for life if I saw my parents going at it on the couch. At least Dante's distracted by painting?

I think that whole family hates Gabriel Green, and the feeling is probably mutual.

Wow that was a complete mess. :rotfl: I was laughing the whole time but a complete mess all the same. Phil not wanting to move in and then Christie cheating!

Phil just wanted to get some before moving in.

You can never have too many dogs!

At least Tes is sitting down!

Nothing lazy about recycling sims! I did that for my BACC.

Too bad Blair is too old for alien babies.

Yay baby!

Lilly! It's nice to see her again.

Phil is so sweet. I really love him.

Awww I was hoping to see grown up Kami. I guess next time!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 9.1 Update! *07.07.2020*

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
It's strange that Phil didn't want to move in if they're supposedly in love, usually that's the case if LTR isn't high enough. I've had sims accept an engagement but reject a marriage proposal if it's offered right away.

At least Fa-Zhai is cute for an elder. Who's he named after? On a side note, I hate how it's impossible to tell which pets are elders in the adoption list.

Oooh, and do I smell a challenge for Waters? :idea:
Pleasant read as always!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 9.2 Update! *08.07.2020*

Post by graymondaysleep »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
If someone said I'd be stuck somewhere until I die, I'd turn around and leave lol! Though to be fair Dante's stuck in a mansion, so not really much to complain about there.

I love Christie running to see Dante. Yes, Blair takes it so seriously. A one word conversation.

I'd be scarred for life if I saw my parents going at it on the couch. At least Dante's distracted by painting?

I think that whole family hates Gabriel Green, and the feeling is probably mutual.

Wow that was a complete mess. :rotfl: I was laughing the whole time but a complete mess all the same. Phil not wanting to move in and then Christie cheating!

Phil just wanted to get some before moving in.

You can never have too many dogs!

At least Tes is sitting down!

Nothing lazy about recycling sims! I did that for my BACC.

Too bad Blair is too old for alien babies.

Yay baby!

Lilly! It's nice to see her again.

Phil is so sweet. I really love him.

Awww I was hoping to see grown up Kami. I guess next time!
Spoiler:
Haha! I suppose it's a good thing sims don't have conscious thought. None of them would agree to be in a legacy if they did lmfao!

Christie: Writes a long essay about why her son being away from home has been traumatising.
Blair: Sup, kid.

I swear to god I have sworn more times playing this stupid generation that any other because of Blair and (mostly) Christie's antics. It's like SHE KNOWS IT'S NEARLY THE END and is trying to give me a coronary before I complete the blasted thing!

Top 10 Anime Battles - 1. Gabriel Green vs 10 Generations of Bookers

I'm telling you, this game is trying to end me! I was just following Phil into the house and I saw Christie making out with her coworker. I did a spITTAKE.

Phil: "Sure, i'll move in but only if you let me *redacted* your *redacted*"

I keep thinking of bringing a cat in but the Bookers have had dogs since the very beginning so it'd be... silly... almost.

See, Dante! It's completely normal! I think he is just jealous because his sister is gonna be immoratlised in another challenge, just like him.

Don't give me ideas for BaCC's... Blair's alien babies would be very interesting.
especially with that chin.

Yes! I saw her walk past and I just sighed. It feels so long ago since she was a part of the legacy. I miss her stubborn shyness that slowly morphed into controlled confidence.

Don't worry, you'll see more of grown-up Kami soon! :D
Thank you for reading, Allison! :D
Calamity Jade wrote:
Spoiler:
It's strange that Phil didn't want to move in if they're supposedly in love, usually that's the case if LTR isn't high enough. I've had sims accept an engagement but reject a marriage proposal if it's offered right away.

At least Fa-Zhai is cute for an elder. Who's he named after? On a side note, I hate how it's impossible to tell which pets are elders in the adoption list.

Oooh, and do I smell a challenge for Waters? :idea:
Pleasant read as always!
Spoiler:
It IS strange. Their LTR was at like 98? It wasn't super low. I just think Phil was playing hard to get because he knows he's important for the end of the legacy lmfao. WE NEED THOSE GENES.

He's not named after anyone actually lmfao. That was his name in the adoption window and I was too lazy to change it.
ACTUALLY that's a lie, I WANTED to change it but I forgot how you actually do and so I adopted him before realising you change their names in the actual window, not AFTER you adopt the pet. I would've called him Snowy, as in the dog from the TinTin comics!
I think he's the same breed too.

Yesss you do! I was thinking about how pretty she is and how fun it would be for her to do a (redacted for spoilers) challenge. So, you'll see that in a few months time!

Thank you so much for your support! :D
Thank you for reading <3

Another update for y'all! I'm gonna put these chapters out as I do them so i don't have a date for the next one but it will hopefully be the end of this week/beginning of next!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Lulu! I love her little tongue blep in that picture. You're right it would be odd to see the Bookers with cats when they've had dogs for so long.

I agree that the mourn interactions are great, that sounds awful, but I needed it for a picture recently, so yeah don't judge me.

Yay for Dante being a good dad!

Kami has an interesting combination of features that could possibly be cute when he's older?

I love how they're both such good dads.

Gah Phil and Dante are just so cute together being all corny about liking each other's faces.

:rotfl: I snorted at Christie's "gossip."

:( I will always hate when animals die.

Kwan does look bald. (Also love and hate that you have to add a disclaimer because you never know what people will do in the future).

I wonder what's worse. Seeing PDA from your parents, or as a parent seeing PDA from your child?

I feel like Phil's nose goes with the mouth better. Kwan got like the opposite combo from his brother.

That would be weird to here lol. "Guess what? Your aunt Tess is getting recycled."

Gabriel Green looks so distressed that he can't shove Christie.

There he finally got to shove and yell about being spied on. I feel like he just lurked around their lot waiting all day for Christie to not be busy.

Wow with all the girls you've had in your legacy, I can't believe the last generation was all boys!
[align=center]Image
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
It must feel good to see all the kids with recessive hair colors(but I guess that makes sense considering the rebuild, the black hair gene doesn't technically exist anymore :()

I like the nickname you've given Murakami. It makes me think of him as a little god. ^^

Gabriel needs to eff offf from messing with the family. Both he and Leod MacGreggor need to get a room. Like an actual room so nobody can spy on them.

RIP Fa-Zhai. Pet elders really do live too short.
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Lulu! I love her little tongue blep in that picture. You're right it would be odd to see the Bookers with cats when they've had dogs for so long.

I agree that the mourn interactions are great, that sounds awful, but I needed it for a picture recently, so yeah don't judge me.

Yay for Dante being a good dad!

Kami has an interesting combination of features that could possibly be cute when he's older?

I love how they're both such good dads.

Gah Phil and Dante are just so cute together being all corny about liking each other's faces.

:rotfl: I snorted at Christie's "gossip."

:( I will always hate when animals die.

Kwan does look bald. (Also love and hate that you have to add a disclaimer because you never know what people will do in the future).

I wonder what's worse. Seeing PDA from your parents, or as a parent seeing PDA from your child?

I feel like Phil's nose goes with the mouth better. Kwan got like the opposite combo from his brother.

That would be weird to here lol. "Guess what? Your aunt Tess is getting recycled."

Gabriel Green looks so distressed that he can't shove Christie.

There he finally got to shove and yell about being spied on. I feel like he just lurked around their lot waiting all day for Christie to not be busy.

Wow with all the girls you've had in your legacy, I can't believe the last generation was all boys!
Spoiler:
Lulu is one of my favourite puppers next to Otis. They're both so precious ;;

Nah, i don't think it's weird to think that. Sims 2 is a very immersive game and making little things like that really add to the realism :P

We shall have to see about Kami, it could go either way!

It's like Phil and Dante were made for fatherhood almost! It's super interesting.

I knowww! They're in my top 3 for couples in this legacy no joke. After Yvonne and Andrea, and Eliot and Bruce.

Right? How is it even gossip! We know Bruce is dead, we saw him die???? Christie. You okay?

Yeah, but it's best to save any confusion. I don't want people to be reading this legacy in like 2 years or so and thinking Kevin Kwan released a new book when it would actually be 2 years old at that point.

I think they're both squicky af tbh LMFAO

It's so strange, I checked in SimPE and both Dante and Phil have really dominant facial genes! I think Dante's pointy chin has sorta gone through all three of the boys, as you'll see in later updates.

"Recycled!? Like... a tin can!?"

Gabriel always looks up at the camera when he can't shove someone cus they're in the middle of doing something and everytime I'm like - what? What do you want me to do. I'm not cancelling the action, go away.

He's a creeper!

I know! I really hope the boy streak goes onto the tenth generation because I know EXACTLY which name I'm using for the tenth generation!
I still wish they'd had one girl though *sigh*
Thank you for reading, Allison! <3
Calamity Jade wrote:
Spoiler:
It must feel good to see all the kids with recessive hair colors(but I guess that makes sense considering the rebuild, the black hair gene doesn't technically exist anymore :()

I like the nickname you've given Murakami. It makes me think of him as a little god. ^^

Gabriel needs to eff offf from messing with the family. Both he and Leod MacGreggor need to get a room. Like an actual room so nobody can spy on them.

RIP Fa-Zhai. Pet elders really do live too short.
Spoiler:
It DOES feel really good but now I don't know what to do for the last spouse. Do I bring back the black hair or do I marry in another blond or redhead or brunet? I'm lost honestly lmfao

It kinda feels awkward typing it cus an ex-friend of mine is called Kami and she was a really horrible person, so maybe Murakami will cleanse the name for me!

Oh my god, okay, but... Gabriel Green and Leod MacGreggor in a nursing home together reminiscing all the times they've intercepted legacy households from spying on them.
Thank you for reading :D
Currently Playing:
Completed:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
I thought I posted something yesterday, maybe I didn't who knows. I can't believe it is generation nine and now there is gen 10 children. Nope not having it you have to start from the beginning again lol. Yes smustling at last. lol
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Anne »

Ohhh, you're getting so close to the end, it's crazy!
Spoiler:
I love the way you write your legacy so much <3 It's always a joy to read!
I can't wait to see what Kim will end up looking like! Kwan is an absolute cutie but there's something about Murakami's face that makes me think he's not a very nice kid, haha. No idea why!
Good old Gabriel <3 I don't know what the Literal Booker Legacy would be without him!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
I thought I posted something yesterday, maybe I didn't who knows. I can't believe it is generation nine and now there is gen 10 children. Nope not having it you have to start from the beginning again lol. Yes smustling at last. lol
Spoiler:
Lmfao maybe you did it in your sleep peachy <3

I guess I'll have to if you request it!

Thank the lord it was just a glitch! Hahahaha it can't be a Booker celebration without smustling ;;
Anne wrote:Ohhh, you're getting so close to the end, it's crazy!
Spoiler:
I love the way you write your legacy so much <3 It's always a joy to read!
I can't wait to see what Kim will end up looking like! Kwan is an absolute cutie but there's something about Murakami's face that makes me think he's not a very nice kid, haha. No idea why!
Good old Gabriel <3 I don't know what the Literal Booker Legacy would be without him!
Spoiler:
I KNOW. Maybe that's why I disappeared for nearly 3 months lmfao!

Thank you so much! I was getting worried that the longer this legacy went on, the more my voice was lost for the sake of just getting stuff done.

Well, you're about to find out ;D
LMFAO are you assuming that Kami IS SNOOTY!? rude anne :rofl:

He's like the neighbour who cameos on the TV show and everyone loves him just because he's so chaotic!
Thank you guys for supporting this legacy and I am so sorry for just up and disappearing for nearly 3 months. I guess I got addicted to Glee too much and now it's all I can focus on! I really want to get this [redacted] thing finished before the three year anniversary (wouldn't it be neat if it actually ended on the 11th of november? don't give urSELF GOALS YOU CAN'T ACHIEVE, GRAY!)

The next chapter is up for you guys to read <3
Last edited by graymondaysleep on October 4th, 2020, 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently Playing:
Completed:
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 9.3 Update! *04.10.2020*

Post by Calamity Jade »

So awesome to see the Bookers back!
Spoiler:
Good to know that the boys are still cute. Not every sim can pull off the big mouth but if it works, it works. :slaphappy:

"I don’t think you should be announcing that at your job but sure." LOL, I love your snarky commentary. :sly:

Childrens' fascination with the podiums is just another one of the game's mysteries, I reckon.

The biotech station is fun. Contracting the mysterious disease from it, not so much as I recently learned.

Christie, considering Bronte was a Romance sim I don't think she cared too much about the clothes she had on. :smirk:

Damn neat sims, putting the gardeners and maids out of a job...

I don't know what it is about pet ghosts, but they tend to look scarier than the sim ghosts.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Yah, bookers are back, i can't believe it's the nearly the end. Will miss them so much. So So Close. :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Nice to see you again! :)
Spoiler:
Phil and Dante are such good dads.

Christie's just like, I'm old, and I'm over it. Let this kid put the block wherever.

Kwan grew up to be quite the cutie! I think Phil's face balances Dante's genetics out, or that giant mouth at least.

Is Kwan a future knowledge sim? I know I don't get that excited for homework. :lol:

Kim is a mini Dante, that's for sure.

Gabriel certainly gets up to some interesting activities. What will he do without Bookers to spy on him?

That does sound kind of fun, making medicine. I made hand sanitizer my freshman year, and it was a disaster.

RIP Lulu :(

Oh Tes, never change.

I love Kami's look! Maybe this will be a completely gay generation of Bookers. Who knows!

Kim does look different from Dante. Yay for genetic diversity!

I'm going to miss these guys, but I can't wait to see what you do next. :D
[align=center]Image
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Anne »

Oooh, a new update - how exciting! And welcome back, Gray!
Spoiler:
I love Kwan! I know who I'm voting for in the heir poll :D
Poor Lulu - it's always so sad when the pets go :(
I'm a bit tired from work (working from home wears me out :O ) so I don't have much else to say at the moment, but I really enjoyed this chapter! The Bookers are my faves <3
apocalypticautumn
Steam ID: attackonautumn
Origin ID: attackonautumn

Post Counts

Post by apocalypticautumn »

Still in the long process of moving my game to a new computer, but had to peek in to the Bookers! :heart:
Spoiler:
college
Phil's strong himbo energy is a gift to me in these dark times.
Waters giving Dante love advice is the absolute cutest.
That engagement!!!! My heart!!!! Phante shipper for lyfe.
I understand Dante needs to sow his wild oats before marriage...but cheating on Phil? Noooo.

spares
Everivory Fields toddler boom! Also wow, Allyn's stunning.

ch1

Love Dante's adult look!
Yaaar Christie's hunting for that pirate booty!
Can't judge Dante's engagement panic mistakes when Phil has his by suddenly fearing moving it - it's big life step!
Dante's wedding look!! Living for your Dante styling.
Blair trying to gain sympathy post abduction is adorable.
Phante baby!!!!

ch2
Murakami and Kwan are little lookers, and now we're adding a final boy to the mix!
Waters is definitely the cool "drink all the soda you want kid" aunt and I love it.

ch3
Oh nooo I have no clue who to vote for! I love all Phante babies equally, genes lottery happenin at the Bookers! Ending the legacy with cute kidlets.
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰
[spoiler]Currently Playing
TS2 - A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy [May 31]
TS3 - The Spectrum's Rainbow Roulette

Elsewhere

Apocalyptic Sims :plumbob: Magikarp Wow
Tweeter&Backloggery[/spoiler]
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Calamity Jade wrote:So awesome to see the Bookers back!
Spoiler:
Good to know that the boys are still cute. Not every sim can pull off the big mouth but if it works, it works. :slaphappy:

"I don’t think you should be announcing that at your job but sure." LOL, I love your snarky commentary. :sly:

Childrens' fascination with the podiums is just another one of the game's mysteries, I reckon.

The biotech station is fun. Contracting the mysterious disease from it, not so much as I recently learned.

Christie, considering Bronte was a Romance sim I don't think she cared too much about the clothes she had on. :smirk:

Damn neat sims, putting the gardeners and maids out of a job...

I don't know what it is about pet ghosts, but they tend to look scarier than the sim ghosts.
Spoiler:
Yeah, I'm kinda glad the boys make it work because I would be in hell if they didn't lmfao

Ahahaha thank you! :D

Kids just like burping into microphones I guess? I have no idea what the sims team was thinking but it's fascinating to watch for the most part.

Oh! I've never contracted the mysterious diseases. Maybe a plot for a later legacy/challenge hehehe

AHAHAHAHA that's pretty true tbh!

It bothers me so much. Please stop trimming the hedges, its what I pay the gardener for!

It's the eyes! They spook me!
peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
Yah, bookers are back, i can't believe it's the nearly the end. Will miss them so much. So So Close. :)
Spoiler:
I know! I'm gonna miss them a lot too. They've become a big part of my life over these last 3 years.
108sims wrote:Nice to see you again! :)
Spoiler:
Phil and Dante are such good dads.

Christie's just like, I'm old, and I'm over it. Let this kid put the block wherever.

Kwan grew up to be quite the cutie! I think Phil's face balances Dante's genetics out, or that giant mouth at least.

Is Kwan a future knowledge sim? I know I don't get that excited for homework. :lol:

Kim is a mini Dante, that's for sure.

Gabriel certainly gets up to some interesting activities. What will he do without Bookers to spy on him?

That does sound kind of fun, making medicine. I made hand sanitizer my freshman year, and it was a disaster.

RIP Lulu :(

Oh Tes, never change.

I love Kami's look! Maybe this will be a completely gay generation of Bookers. Who knows!

Kim does look different from Dante. Yay for genetic diversity!

I'm going to miss these guys, but I can't wait to see what you do next. :D
You too! :D
Spoiler:
Phil and Dante are honestly the best parenting team I've had. Far better than the family sims.

Christie's over the whole kids thing. She's a politician first, grandparent second

Kwan is very adorable! I do love him and his cute face!

Is he a future knowledge sim? We'll have to find out ;D

Kim is very much like Dante, it's surprising.

I think Gabriel will go stir-crazy and start telling people about this legacy family that used to spy on him well into his elder years and everyone will be like, crazy old man Gabe.

Hand sanitizer! That sounds like a really smelly job. Pure alcohol STINKS!

GOD I WISH IT WAS A PURE GAY GENERATION I WISH IT WAS.

Thank you! I'm going to miss them too. I think the fact I'm so close is making me so apprehensive to play because I don't want it to be OVER because i've spent 3 years on this little project.
Anne wrote:Oooh, a new update - how exciting! And welcome back, Gray!
Spoiler:
I love Kwan! I know who I'm voting for in the heir poll :D
Poor Lulu - it's always so sad when the pets go :(
I'm a bit tired from work (working from home wears me out :O ) so I don't have much else to say at the moment, but I really enjoyed this chapter! The Bookers are my faves <3
Thank you!
Spoiler:
Is it Kwan? Ahahahaha! He's a cutie, I don't blame you.

Yeah, the pets are the hardest death, I think.

That's okay. I've been at home since January and it's EXHAUSTING. You don't realise how tiring it is to not do anything or not go on anywhere until you're in that situation.

It's nice to hear that you love the Bookers so much though :)
apocalypticautumn wrote:Still in the long process of moving my game to a new computer, but had to peek in to the Bookers! :heart:
Spoiler:
college
Phil's strong himbo energy is a gift to me in these dark times.
Waters giving Dante love advice is the absolute cutest.
That engagement!!!! My heart!!!! Phante shipper for lyfe.
I understand Dante needs to sow his wild oats before marriage...but cheating on Phil? Noooo.

spares
Everivory Fields toddler boom! Also wow, Allyn's stunning.

ch1

Love Dante's adult look!
Yaaar Christie's hunting for that pirate booty!
Can't judge Dante's engagement panic mistakes when Phil has his by suddenly fearing moving it - it's big life step!
Dante's wedding look!! Living for your Dante styling.
Blair trying to gain sympathy post abduction is adorable.
Phante baby!!!!

ch2
Murakami and Kwan are little lookers, and now we're adding a final boy to the mix!
Waters is definitely the cool "drink all the soda you want kid" aunt and I love it.

ch3
Oh nooo I have no clue who to vote for! I love all Phante babies equally, genes lottery happenin at the Bookers! Ending the legacy with cute kidlets.
The Bookers are like friends. They'll be there for you.
Spoiler:
Phil was honestly such a cute addition to Dante's life. I'm so glad they met by chance!
I mean, who else to ask but a Romance sim with a large repertoire?
I know I was angry when he cheated too. Oof. Such an a-hole move on Dante's part.

Thank you, Dante was so easy to dress. I just think he's a super queen.
STOP PLEASE I was traumatised!
Thank you. I like to think Dante just dresses himself because he looks good in nearly everything.
It's time for the Phante babies!!

Tbh Waters is me but less gay. Just a chill auntie who you talk about everything because nothing fazes her.
All of Phante's babies ended up being lookers. They had good genes!

You'll have to decide eventually! :O
Thank you all for reading so much!

I have an update but unfortunately, I lied about this being the last chapter. Turns out a lot can happen in a sims game. Who knew?

We have also passed The Booker's 3rd birthday! Please god, don't let me updating this stuff on the 4th ;;

The heir poll will be open after the last chapter is up - which will be very soon (as I know I have given dates and then just given up, I'm not even gonna give a definite day). Thank you all again for reading! <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Gen 9.4 Update! *13.11.2020*

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Nope must do 20 Gen legacy lol, bye bye parents and children are so pretty and love the outfits for the children and dog lol
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
Nope must do 20 Gen legacy lol, bye bye parents and children are so pretty and love the outfits for the children and dog lol
Spoiler:
I don't think my computer could handle a 20 generation legacy ;;

The children are very lovely! I'm glad my second-to-last generation ended up being so nice looking.
Currently Playing:
Completed:
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Anne »

Yay, a new chapter of my favourite legacy!
Spoiler:
“Amazing. Please tell us which bed you and Tes did it in so we can burn the sheets.” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oof, Christie and Blair dying on the same day is rough... They'll be missed!

Autumn is adorable! Glad to see the family have a dog again :D

Aw, Kim! <3 I hope they will be the heir!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Anne wrote:Yay, a new chapter of my favourite legacy!
Spoiler:
“Amazing. Please tell us which bed you and Tes did it in so we can burn the sheets.” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oof, Christie and Blair dying on the same day is rough... They'll be missed!

Autumn is adorable! Glad to see the family have a dog again :D

Aw, Kim! <3 I hope they will be the heir!
Aww Anne <3. It makes me so happy to hear that :D
Spoiler:
Dante never minces words. You gotta love him.

I know! I've NEVER known it happen! I was shaken! I was like, you can take Blair but lET CHRISTIE STAY FOR A BIT. I would've let her flirt with men ;;

Can't not have a dog with this family. It's their thing. The thing Andrea started right at the beginning.

Yayyy! Love for Kim! I love them so much, I hope it doesn't come through too much. You get to vote for them too so it's your choice for Kim to win! :D
Thank you for reading, Anne! :D
Currently Playing:
Completed:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Yay for more Bookers! (But now that song from the title is stuck in my head lol!)
Spoiler:
The Bookers need a dog. The family just isn't complete without one.

Maybe Kwan thinks Lulu is his grandma?

Wow Vince, rude much?

Tes helped out in her own way. :lol:

Poor Kwan really didn't grow into that mouth.

RIP Christie and Blair :( At least they went at the same time, but that also makes it super sad.

Autumn's little outfit is so cute!

I wouldn't do anything if my dog was standing there watching me. Kind of creepy.

Bless Kim, I'm glad their parents were so understanding. Not that I expected them not to be.
[align=center]Image

Return to “Sims 2 Completed Stories”