The Quest Log - A Joint Legacy | Updated 12.30.2020!

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Quest Log - A Joint Legacy | Updated 08.03.2020!

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Teresa wrote:I was just reading all of the chapters and I noticed that the pictures for chapter 4 don't line up with the text. Then I realized that a lot of the pictures in chapter 4 are also the same as chapter 6.
It's an unfortunate glitch with Weebly within the last year. When we first started using it, it didn't do it, but now all pics have to have a different name or it replaces old ones. We're going to go in and fix them though, so thanks for bringing that to our attention! :)

Okay, now I'm ready to read the chapter! :D
Spoiler:
I'm always excited to see this family!

Ooh. Do upgrades transfer across? I don't recall. I know the rocketship doesn't, unfortunately.

"Wayne's two great loves in the world are attempting to kill himself on the treadmill and Floaty McFloatface here" :lol: :lol: :lol:

And, you answered my question about upgrades already :lol: That's really unfortunate.

Aww Layton is so handsome, and he definitely looks like his Dad.

I love everyone's dressed up outfits for Thanksgiving. I remember back in April when you built the dining room for them! :)

My one cat (Eleanor) likes to sleep in their hammock like that. No idea why. Cats are weird lol.

It's nice seeing an appearance from Vereesa!

I've never actually seen the kitty bring the gift back, but I've seen them on the ground later. So that picture made me really happy because it's so cute.

It took me way too long to realize Rhonin was looking down, so I was trying to figure out why there was a black circle over his face.

Oh the column trick :lol:

Omg, the pool float retirement slide :lol:

Poor Paolo! I showed my husband and he's like "OMG SHE BROKE HIS NECK!"

Knowing more about Alleria's character in WoW and the changes she went through, I so feel like the way I dressed her as a teen (and now adult) is not fitting of her personality :lol:

Aww all three kids look so adorable in their scout outfits.

Man, you're taking them on lots of adventures. I hope they don't get too used to it since only our heir/ess will be getting that treatment at first lol.

Goodbye Wayne! :( :cry:

I also thought the same thing about the microwave pastry, because I think in TS2 that's what it was.

Love the craft room!

And thank you for building me such a cute greenhouse! I'm excited to make use of it! :D

The attention to details for presents is always so nice. You did great!

I love Emmy's cute hat!

Not going to lie, when I loaded the family up to check on the state of affairs, I also felt Rhonin's muscles were a bit out of place, so I'm judging right alongside you. I'll definitely keep Bodybuilder in mind!
Great chapter as always Roxanne. I absolutely love this family and what you've done with the house. I'm excited to see the next chapter and to play them again! :)
Image Image Image
Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Have you thought about uploading the save file as a whole instead of the family and house separately? I have never actually shared a save that way, but I did have to upload a save file for EA before.

And my sister said yes to starting a joint legacy with me.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Glad to hear it, Teresa! They're a lot of fun. I wish I could rope my sister into one but she doesn't play anymore. We're actually trying out sharing the save file and it seems to be working so far, so thanks for the suggestion! :thup: Thanks for reading and I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Chapter four is fixed so it's displaying the correct pictures now. Sorry!

Haleigh, thanks for all your comments! :goodvibes: I'm so happy you're liking it and I can't wait to read your take on them after I finish my next chapter. :D (Which we both know will be way sooner than it is on my schedule, haha.) Rhonin gives me "child bodybuilder" vibes, which is . . . not a good look. :eek: Can't wait to share the kids more as teens next chapter! Thanks for being such a great partner on this.
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Here's Chapter Eight, the last chapter in my turn! I hope you enjoy it. :)
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Quest Log - A Joint Legacy | Updated 08.15.2020!

Post by MeadowThayerr »

I'm excited for another chapter! :D
Spoiler:
Aww what a time to go, Atari! :cry:

I love their mailbox, and I love that knitting helps with the negative moodlets. That's good to know.

"You know what doesn't though? Laundry. That stuff is depressing even when no one's died." AMEN.

I think the weird visitor thing is a bug with eco because I started having the problem since installing eco.

Omg Rhonin's baby hand lololol

I'm excited about Emmy being heiress, even though I obviously knew already.

Oh my goodness, the exploding toilet is hilarious. Does it still exist? (Nevermind, I see that it does not.)

Jenny looks amazing!

Paolo is so cute with his couch napping!

Omg the conversation with Emmy and Atari is amazing lol.

Spoiler: she's still just as moody in my game.

I can't get over how much Layton looks like Rhonin, that's crazy!

Great chapter though, I really enjoyed it and I'm really excited to play them! :)
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Quest Log - A Joint Legacy | Updated 08.18.2020!

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Chapter 09 is now out!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Quest Log - A Joint Legacy | Updated 08.18.2020!

Post by Taube »

:bounce:
Spoiler:
I LOVE that Emmy started out with a mood swing. A+ continuity, Emmy.

Absolutely died at Sebastian flirting with Rhonin. (Here apparently I've had that enabled in my game since 2014 based on Jaron Gregory's behavior. Hmm.) The rest of the conversation was great too. In Sims land, giving keys to strangers is just how it's done!

Oh no! Paolo! No, he never got sick and he came neutered, so we never went to the vet and got treats. I'm glad you took care of him!

The octopus is TOO cute.

Burning through the aspirations with Jenny!

I'm excited to see Eco stuff in your turn. I've hardly touched the crafting stuff.

I like Emmy and Sebastian together. They're cute. :heartbeat:

I'm really impressed by Sebastian seeing his Stardew Valley portrait. Like they even nailed the facial features. Speaking of which, he's a really good-looking sim. I see pretty babies in our future!

Aw, his proposal was sweet.

Arch in the greenhouse is genius. :thup:

Oh, but the bees. Yeah, that's a day in Emmy's life all right. :rotfl:

Isn't Knox Blossom and Mary's adopted son? I haven't actually played them but I thought that's what the bio said. Also, in case anyone wanted a window into my friendship with Haleigh, she texted me "Did you murder blossom and Mary lol" earlier today and I really had to think about it for a minute. :haha:

Oh, you mentioned the convo too! That's too funny.

Knox and Flora are super cute and I love that she moved into a house where her name is on theme. The kids are really cute and I really like the addition of the second shipping container. I agree with you, that lot is too cool. We should've known when it shipped and it was so much cooler than the rest, haha.
Excellent chapter! I love seeing everyone get started. I'm really excited to see where you take them next. :applause:
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Quest Log - A Joint Legacy | Updated 08.24.2020!

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Roxanne - I was actually super happy about the continuity of her moodswings, it made me super happy lol. Also, I totally forgot about Jaron Gregory so omg that brings back memories lol. I'm not sure, I don't think I read their bios but I felt like based on what Simproved said in her video they were more of "roommates." I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter, here's another for you ;)

Chapter 10 | by meadowthayer(r) NEW!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Yay!!! Sorry this took me a day to get to commenting, but I loved it when I read it!

I'm glad your mom is doing better, by the way. That was scary! I was really nervous for you guys.
Spoiler:
I lol'ed so hard at Emmy's posture in the pregnancy announcement pic. What is she even doing? It looks like she just bowled a strike. :haha: Also, yay first baby incoming!

I'm really looking forward to having access to all the onesies and other goodies. :)

Goodbye, Paolo.

Oh my God, the commentary on the pic where they're making out in front of her parents had me rolling. That was excellent!

Lady of the Knits is an entirely appropriate aspiration.

Layton is so Rhonin's little clone.

Welcome, Abigail! I like that Abigail's namesake is friends with her dad's namesake.

I like Layton's family. They're really cute. :thup:

As I said in text, elder Rhonin looks like Atari's head on the Rock's body. Terrifying!

I love Abigail! Good grief are those Atari eyes dominant! I like her outfit and hair a lot too.

Emmy looks so upset about Don't Wake the Llama! And Rhonin is just like, "Oh, sweetie..."

I love that Emmy had a very expressive child. It makes sense with her being a drama llama. Abigail is such a cutie.

I'm glad we got the portraits fixed. What an annoying bug!

Jenny looks amazing at every age. She has simply spectacular genes for a townie.

(Psst. Check out the mod thermostatoutfittweak here about 2/3 down the page.)

I didn't realize Stardew Valley had dark stories like that too! I like the name Shane.
Wonderful! As always, I'm looking forward to more. :D
gretski6

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by gretski6 »

Just caught up on reading and I love the entire family!
Spoiler:
Sebastien was my pick too when playing Stardew Valley. Though I haven't finished playing.

Abigail is too cute for words!

Paolo will be missed.

Can't wait to see what this generation has in store for us.
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Quest Log - A Joint Legacy | Updated 09.23.2020!

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Roxanne - thank you! She's been doing all kinds of crazy shenanigans since then, so I guess she's definitely fine lol. I downloaded the thermostat fix but it didn't seem to work sadly. I feel like I responded to your other comments in text ;)

Gretski6 - First of all, I feel like I know your name but I've forgotten at this moment so I'm sorry! I loved Sebastian, I picked him because he was a gamer so he reminded me the most of my husband lol. I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 11 | by meadowthayer(r) NEW!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Quest Log - A Joint Legacy | Updated 12.30.2020!

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Chapter 12 | by meadowthayer(r) NEW!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I missed commenting on the previous chapter - that was just about when I was starting school. I know we talk about it, but I'm sorry I didn't formally comment on it. I'm caught up now, though! :)
Chapter 11
Spoiler:
Hey, it actually is (just after) Christmas now! Their celebration looks nice.

Abigail is soooo cute but she's basically Emmy 2.0. Shane is cute too. Love that hair on him.

Emmy makes the best faces when she's pregnant, but let's be real: she makes faces ALL the time! :haha:

I'm excited to get to see all the knitted stuff when it's my turn. That yellow sweater looks really good on Emmy.

The ultimate sweater? Slightly less fashionable but definitely funny, especially on such a pregnant sim!

Neat names for Elliot and Evelyn. Welcome, twins!

We could maybe try taking out some of the lights in that upstairs room if they still look that washed out.

The twins are CUTE! I think all of them are going to have the Quest eyes. That's turned out to be really dominant.

I like the cat sweaters and that they have a sand pit. So cute!

That's sad that Jenny and Vereesa both passed away on Love Day. What a tough day for Rhonin.

The kids are all so cute! Abigail is gorgeous as a teen and I love the continuing pink in her outfits. The twins are cuties too. (And Shane, even though it wasn't his birthday at this point.) I think it's kinda fun the sisters have the same hair color, and the brothers have the same hair color.

Oof on so many social butterflies though.

Great chapter! :D
Chapter 12
Spoiler:
Love the title image.

Ooh, I'm excited to see what's going on with the songs. :goodvibes:

Neither Emmy or Sebastian seemed to age on their birthdays. I know part of that is the skins we use, but also I choose to believe their genetics are just that fantastic.

It's too bad Shane isn't a geek because he's really cute. I love that hair on him still. And yes, Quest facial genes are monstrously dominant!

Haha, I'll have to check out Mt. Komorebi with Abigail some, but I love that you couldn't help playing that aspiration!

Aw, Rhonin's death was so sad. Man, what is it with Harvestfest and this family? It was funny AND sad about Evelyn, but boy does that girl like to dance.

Ooh, thanks, always helpful to have a Nerd Brain sim around!

The Snowy Escape stuff is so cute. Good use of the pack.

Okay, I'll get the socks for them. Don't baby onesies disappear after you use them? Or am I confused? Or did you mean you had extras? Any which way, we'll figure it out when it's time for the next crop of babies! :)

Wow! That tree is really pretty in the snow. The Gregory family has one, but I've never noticed that before.

Abigail is a gorgeous YA.

I love Evelyn's look especially! Despite all four of the kids undoubtedly being Emmy's children, I do see variety. I think it's kinda funny that the girls have the same eyebrows as each other and so do the boys. I guess that was genetic too. ;) It's going to be really hard to choose an heir!!!

Love the twins in the portraits. The whole thing is so nice.

And Evelyn likes to dance in every lifestage, haha.

Wonderful turn with these guys! It's so fun to read what you do with them, and I can't wait to get in and check out the family. Great job! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”