Vauraus-Rosebud Challenge - *Update 1/6/2017

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ninaumi

Vauraus-Rosebud Challenge - *Update 1/6/2017

Post by ninaumi »

Hi all! :)

I decided, after reading a part of someone else's story, to try out the challenge, and upload my own challenge story.

This is the founder, whose name is Elizabeth Vauraus. The last name comes from a Finnish word for 'prosperity'.

No money, empty lot, what is her life going to be like from now?

Find out here:

My Blog

Part 1: A Lot Of The Rising Sun
Part 2: Stayin' Alive
Last edited by ninaumi on January 6th, 2017, 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whirligig

Re: Vauraus-Rosebud Challenge

Post by Whirligig »

I keep discovering more and more fun challenges to try through these sites! The Rosebud challenge looks super interesting.
Spoiler:
I agree - spending your first hard-earned simoleons does seem wasteful - especially when it's easy enough to grab yourself a drink from someone else. ;)

I like how you were super creative about finding ways to get those emotional moodlets for better skilling, especially with limited resources. Elizabeth seems like she's off to a good start, here's hoping she can make some more headway soon!
ninaumi

Re: Vauraus-Rosebud Challenge - *Update 1/6/2017

Post by ninaumi »

Here's the 2nd part: Stayin' Alive

@Whirligig
Spoiler:
Thank you. :) She wasn't very creative with her possibilities this time though. :lol: She still needs to make use of one of her traits and invest in some things from which she'll make more money.

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”