Youngdale Build a Royal Queendom Challenge Apr 28, 19

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Youngdale Build a Royal Queendom Challenge Mar 15, 19

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
It sucks that you had to start over. But wow you got a lot down. New Youngdale is definitely starting off strong.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Well Joshua see if you can stay out of trouble this time and NOT end up in a hamlet.
He'll be pleased to have his MP3 player back...perhaps that will teach him to play nice.
Shame he lost his wife and family though.
Boo sims refusing their gifts...what's up with that? Morons.
Yeah I'd say your clergy are quite zealot. LOL!
New Youngdale is off to a pretty good start.
Fingers are crossed that Joshua's first week goes okay this time...*snort*
theoddcatlady
Origin ID: NatureReigns

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »

I FINALLY CAUGHT UP ON THIS CHALLENGE MICHELLE I HAVE SPENT THE LAST THREE DAYS READING
Spoiler:
Of course it was all wonderful, it's a shame you have to start all over again but the beginning of a bacc is a lot of fun. Queen-Goddess Michelle, I bow to only thee! *dramatic bow*
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Thanks, y'all!
Spoiler:
Yeah, starting off fresh is definitely fun, if annoying. I mean, once I accepted my fate, I was able to embrace the whole "I CAN DO ANYTHING!" aspect of it. Until I realized I couldn't, because some of those jobs require a university, even if they're not university careers, like The Law, which, of course, someone just HAS to roll as their LTW. Well, they can ReNu that away, as far as I'm concerned. I'm not one to make them stick to what they rolled. Heck, I only roll for aspirations in an apocalypse, while required.

One time, I kid you not, I used a Senso Orb 25 times on the SAME SIM. All because she just kept rolling unfulfillable LTWs (apocalypse), but Science was unlocked, dangit!

Yeah, Joshua is being careful this time around, for sure. Although next time I punish someone, it won't be a medieval hamlet. I spent three days downloading Michelle (not me, I swear, I can't create content to save my life, literally) on ModtheSims. I mean, I did not download every single thing she posted, but only because I couldn't get the meshes. I did download 1,663 items, though, and then had to take them all out, because the game wouldn't load, so now I'm doing that half-half thing to sort out the culprit(s). So, no, not going through that again with medieval stuff.
For a while, at least. Aw, shucks, let's face it, it's FUN! And PlumBob Keep is awesome.

I think Alicia is gonna be fun to play. I actually had to create someone new, because my downloads got cleared out (in my first attempt to save Youngdale), and I lost my saved sims. I was able to re-download my simself. Yay! And my bachelors were all saved on lots, from the beginning of Youngdale, in the first place, so Yay!

Anyway, I'm having a ball with this.
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Youngdale Build a Royal Queendom Challenge Apr 28, 19

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Joshua Hunter, Week 1 is up! Huzzah!
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Like the idea of just putting head of houshold's name for chapter to keep things straight.
Joshua looks so good with his green hair and his kilt. And he has music back!
Aww so glad he and Kaylynn found each other, they make a good couple.
Geez social services what the hell? I know this is a new settlement and all but was it really THAT hard to find?
Candice is adorable. Love her pink hair.
Aww Don Hunter...I love his name. And he's a cute little dinosaur.
I cracked up at the Joshua's arcade uniforms...*snort*
So sweet to see him sewing again too...also glad to see he's been behaving.
My your priestess is an excitable one....looking forward to seeing the chapel.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Thanks, mystery!
Spoiler:
I really like this new family for Joshua. I mean, I miss his old one, but this one turned out well, too. And I really like Don. I foresee him being the one sim in the neighborhood who actually uses his mirrored closet to adjust his appearance at least once a day, for the rest of his life. After years of playing Apocalypses, I rarely bother to change the sims' appearances, but I'm getting into it now, and Don... He WILL have fun with his looks. I suppose I'll have to find some sort of distinctive full-face make-up he can wear, just to be a regular identifier for him, so people don't look at the random-looking sim and say, "Who is that, now?"
I love the uniforms, too. Joshua cracks me up.
Yes, I love my priestess. Before my game went flooey, she was having a good time expanding the chapel. And Chuck is just keeping up with her. He's :chill: and I love him, too. He's like a balm after her EPIC EXCITEMENT!!!
Wish me luck on getting my game to continue without crashing (too much).
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

You make it seem so easy lol! I'm all caught up and can't wait for more!
Deedee sims on Tumblr has some pretty cool work benches that your sims can sell

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”