Cress's Achievement Challenge [UPDATE 03/23]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
creativecress36
Origin ID: electricpop3039
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Cress's Achievement Challenge [UPDATE 10/22]

Post by creativecress36 »

Thank you Peachy, Salem and Ciyrose for reading!!

I've posted a new update, it's time for the first season of Perfect Careers! I've also finished deciding what challenges I'm doing, so all are now listed. :)

More updates coming soon!!
Hiatus
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
first baby and has the hair and eye color that's great i wouldn't have tried for anymore lol
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

I just got caught up on all your chapters post so far and you are off to a great start.
Spoiler:
  • 100 Random Generations - your founders are such a cute couple. I can't believe they were both flirting with the the neighbors - too funny. Elisa is an adorable infant and I love the name Milo. I can't wait to see what happens next for this family.
  • Supernatural Sundae - This challenge is totally new to me and looks like a lot of fun. I don't play with occult sims often but when I do I think Spellcasters are one of my favorites. I am not sure if you play with mods or not but if you do you should check out the "No more checking on crying babies, toddlers or infants!". I had triplets for the first time recently and that mod was a lifesaver. It was so frustrating having my sims still ignore me to check on the infants every 5 seconds. I agree it took a lot of the fun out of playing. I adore their pet "cat".
  • Extended NSB - Great first chapter. Judah and Shauna are such an adorable couple and their daughter is so cute. I know you mentioned not liking to go to work with your sims but if you do go again you can use the invention machine to create a satellite (I think) and then use that to "summon aliens." I believe that increases the change of getting abducted.
  • ISBI - I love Amy. She seems to be such a iconic character. I think she made a good choice with Wyatt. They have made some adorable kids and he really seems to be a good dad - even if he does have a favorite.
  • Lindt - Belgium is gorgeous. Kitty might be the best cat ever - I would be taking nothing but pictures of her. The random roll to get a cow and llama had me laughing out loud.
  • Luz might be one of the cutest infants/toddlers I have seen. Congratulations on finally have a girl in this save and also that she has the right genetics to be heir. Oh her sister Edalyn is adorable too even if she has more of her mom's genetics. I think it so awesome that you named the cleaning robot Jeremy. I am glad Wilson was able to fix Jeremy. Amity is also adorable. I am loving that hair/eye color combination.
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Designergirl81 wrote: October 23rd, 2023, 11:47 am I just got caught up on all your chapters post so far and you are off to a great start.
Spoiler:
  • 100 Random Generations - your founders are such a cute couple. I can't believe they were both flirting with the the neighbors - too funny. Elisa is an adorable infant and I love the name Milo. I can't wait to see what happens next for this family.
  • Supernatural Sundae - This challenge is totally new to me and looks like a lot of fun. I don't play with occult sims often but when I do I think Spellcasters are one of my favorites. I am not sure if you play with mods or not but if you do you should check out the "No more checking on crying babies, toddlers or infants!". I had triplets for the first time recently and that mod was a lifesaver. It was so frustrating having my sims still ignore me to check on the infants every 5 seconds. I agree it took a lot of the fun out of playing. I adore their pet "cat".
  • Extended NSB - Great first chapter. Judah and Shauna are such an adorable couple and their daughter is so cute. I know you mentioned not liking to go to work with your sims but if you do go again you can use the invention machine to create a satellite (I think) and then use that to "summon aliens." I believe that increases the change of getting abducted.
  • ISBI - I love Amy. She seems to be such a iconic character. I think she made a good choice with Wyatt. They have made some adorable kids and he really seems to be a good dad - even if he does have a favorite.
  • Lindt - Belgium is gorgeous. Kitty might be the best cat ever - I would be taking nothing but pictures of her. The random roll to get a cow and llama had me laughing out loud.
  • Luz might be one of the cutest infants/toddlers I have seen. Congratulations on finally have a girl in this save and also that she has the right genetics to be heir. Oh her sister Edalyn is adorable too even if she has more of her mom's genetics. I think it so awesome that you named the cleaning robot Jeremy. I am glad Wilson was able to fix Jeremy. Amity is also adorable. I am loving that hair/eye color combination.
Thank you so much for reading! It's been a blast playing this challenge so far, despite some minor hiccups!
Hiatus
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Oh yay a new update!
Spoiler:
Perfect Careers: Good luck with the perfect genetics! That's always a bit tough. I love Courtney, so I'm all for this match! Oh geez, let's hope genetics are kinder to you here! OMG, first kid? That's awesome! I have never actually played with the robot station, so this is fun. Oh my, she might not be able to be heir, but little Edalyn is a cutie. Luz is a cute toddler...love that hair! I with Courtney, sometimes sitting on the floor is just better. Wow, 2 potentials, and I like the name Amity. I guess your game is trying to make up for boys or something?
What a fun family!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

So, while I was updating a bunch of player saves I have I accidentally over-wrote this challenge. I'm not even mad I'm just laughing at my stupidity at this point. I will be restarting this challenge (and making it on a save I can't over-write.) so expect an update in the next few weeks on that.

SIGH. What a way to start my day!
Hiatus
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

oh no! It's a shame that that happened! I guess that's a lesson for all of us lol I hope you have no problem with the restart for the challenge! at least it was still in its early states lol
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

Oh no! Can you restore it? When you are on the load screen can you click on the save you over road it with and click the Recover Save button (in the lower right corner of the menu). That will show a list of all the versions of the save file and you can restore a previous one. Hope that helps. Recently I was deleting old save files and accidentally deleted the wrong version. Lost about a month of game play in the My Sim legacy. I can't imagine loosing all of your achievement challenge families. So sorry that happened to you.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Oh no!!! That's such sad news. It stinks when you do something like that, I've totally been there. Luckily not with my achievement insanity, I decided when I first started it to make a new save at the start of every family every round to try and keep myself from doing this same thing.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Cress's Achievement Challenge [UPDATE 11/26]

Hello! I've restarted my achievement challenge. Fingers crossed things go more smoothly this time...
Hiatus
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

I'm sorry you had to start over, but excited to see how everything goes for you this time!
Spoiler:
Coe Season 1: I really do like the look/sound of this challenge. Maybe once I wrap up one of my others. I think the home chef hustle pack was just the PERFECT game addition for this challenge. Awww, I love the idea of having TS2 in TS4. The house is very TS2, and I'm with you, there are lots of things I miss about TS2, but I have been enjoying so many pieces of TS4. Oh man, that fire was horrible! LOL, poor Cyd just is going to be along for the ride. HAHA, I love it, married by Porthos. Well why not?? Poor Raina, is she sure she wants to do baking? OMG, I'm sorry, I'm dying laughing over here at the waffle iron bursting into flames while you were worried about the pizza oven. I'm sure it was NOT funny for you at the time, but it's hilarious to read about. At least it's only one baby, the game too a TINY bit of pity on you. Rosemary really is adorable!
Glad you survived all that!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

ciyrose wrote: November 28th, 2023, 3:16 pm I'm sorry you had to start over, but excited to see how everything goes for you this time!
Spoiler:
Coe Season 1: I really do like the look/sound of this challenge. Maybe once I wrap up one of my others. I think the home chef hustle pack was just the PERFECT game addition for this challenge. Awww, I love the idea of having TS2 in TS4. The house is very TS2, and I'm with you, there are lots of things I miss about TS2, but I have been enjoying so many pieces of TS4. Oh man, that fire was horrible! LOL, poor Cyd just is going to be along for the ride. HAHA, I love it, married by Porthos. Well why not?? Poor Raina, is she sure she wants to do baking? OMG, I'm sorry, I'm dying laughing over here at the waffle iron bursting into flames while you were worried about the pizza oven. I'm sure it was NOT funny for you at the time, but it's hilarious to read about. At least it's only one baby, the game too a TINY bit of pity on you. Rosemary really is adorable!
Glad you survived all that!
Thanks for reading!!

I'm hoping to have a new update out soon, the holiday chaos got me haha.
Hiatus
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Happy New Year!

I've posted the first season with the Lindt Family, who are doing the Box of Chocolates legacy challenge :)
Hiatus
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Cress's Achievement Challenge [UPDATE 01/01]

Post by Mojo »

I'm so glad to see you've restarted!

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

nothing better to start the year than some crazy sim shenanigans lol I love the box of chocolate challenge for how random it can get, you did great with your rolls even if they weren't the easiest!
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

It's update time! I'm sorry this took so long, I was having issues with Word and the Sims 4. (I may have also been playing other games...Stardew 1.6 is out now...)
Hiatus

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”