Fleet of Foot: A Super Speedy Legacy (Summer Sim Challenge) Updated 11/6/2022

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Boo
Origin ID: MightyMinestrone
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Re: Fleet of Foot: A Super Speedy Legacy (Summer Sim Challenge) Updated 7/4/2022

Post by Boo »

Boo
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Re: Fleet of Foot: A Super Speedy Legacy (Summer Sim Challenge) Updated 7/4/2022

Post by Boo »

ciyrose wrote: July 18th, 2022, 2:33 pm Woo, another update to get to! :)
Spoiler:
3.1: Awww, Florence and Jay are super cute! Awww, bye bye Demertrius. Avery is super cute. Sorry you had a glitch with the birth, that stinks. The kids are all super cute, even if some of the glitches. Hope you can get your game issues figured out!
Thanks for your comments as always, ciyrose! The glitches have been sorted out... for now. But I suspect they will soon return and in greater numbers.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Fleet of Foot: A Super Speedy Legacy (Summer Sim Challenge) Updated 7/24/2022

Post by ciyrose »

All right I think I have 2 more and then I'm up to date! YAY
Spoiler:
3.2: OMG, I didn't think kids could die! Oh, he's back....weird, and yeah that sucks that everyone is still sad! Awww, Wally is a cutie. I can totally see your Will Byers thought too! Oh, that Artisan trait is really fun. Whoops! At least it's easily fixed. HAHA, I love that Kano gave the curfew warning. Wayde is a cutie!

3.3: The family tree is growing so quickly! Florence is actually very pretty! You could just call them Ren. That is pretty gender neutral and still kind of part of the name they were given. I love uniquely pretty/handsome sims. I feel like that's what I have a lot of in my Latte family. I also got my vote in just in time. :)
Fun set of updates!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Boo
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Re: Fleet of Foot: A Super Speedy Legacy (Summer Sim Challenge) Updated 7/24/2022

Post by Boo »

We're back, baby! Latest update is here.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Fleet of Foot: A Super Speedy Legacy (Summer Sim Challenge) Updated 11/6/2022

Post by ciyrose »

Well I'm not sure if you will come back to them, but I totally missed reading this last update, so here I am to read it just in case.
Spoiler:
I'm glad you liked the Ren idea. :) Poor family with no money.....oh good, I would have cheated the money back too more than likely. :) The house looks nice, and maybe you'll be back at some point!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”