Riptide Masters (Master Simmer) Feb 13

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Loyalty
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Riptide Masters (Master Simmer) Feb 13

Post by Loyalty »

I noticed that I have nine challenges listed in my signature. That just won't do! So, I'm making it an even ten. I call myself insane for having so many. Feel free to call me such yourselves. Without further blabbing on my part here is the latest (and hopefully last until I complete some) challenge! The Master Simmer Challenge rules are HERE.

I'll be starting out with a couple of Sims. I will have them at roommate relationship and work towards getting them married in the game. Why am I doing it the hard way? For one thing, its in the rules. If I wish to add a Sim to marry, they must start out as roommates. The second reason is because one of the first two "Sets" suggests I complete the Soul Mate aspiration.

Speaking of "sets", each Sim may only complete one in their life time. You may choose which ones your Sim or Sims complete but I've started out by having a random generator choose my founding couple's choices. I'm a little unsure about the one because it seems insanely difficult. At the same time, it sounds possible and fun! Without further rambling, I'll now introduce our founding Sims and their random Sets.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kolton Ripfield and Marina Tidesong
Kolton is Romantic, Genius, Gloomy, Quick Learner. His aspiration is Renaissance Sim but this might change.

Marina is Family-Oriented, Active, Child of the Ocean, Domestic. Currently her aspiration is Big Happy Family, but she will be hopping around several different aspirations as her Set requires her to complete several.

Marina's Secret
Spoiler:
[hr]
Kolton will be working on:

Set #29 - Freelancer #3 - Programmer
  • Rank up as a Freelancer - Programmer
  • Master the Programming skill
This shouldn't be too difficult. I'm going to enjoy it.
[hr]
Marina will be working on the one that I find to be daunting but not impossible. What a way to start!

Set #51 - Happy Family
  • Complete the Big Happy Family Aspiration
  • Complete the Successful Lineage Aspiration
  • Complete the Super Parent Aspiration (Parenthood)
  • (This would be a good one to get five aspirations on one sim - suggestions being Soulmate and Mansion Baron, which, by this point should auto-complete)
  • (Also, try to get the 12 traits on one sim during this set. Buy traits through aspiration rewards.)
  • Level 10 Parenting skill (Parenthood)
  • Have at least four kids
There you have it! Proof positive that I have gone bonkers, off my rocker, nuts, insane, crazy and yes just plain silly. I am up for the challenge. Anyone want to join me?
A special mention goes out to ciyrose who inspired me to try this challenge by their own journey started. Thank you. You can read their story here.
Last edited by Loyalty on July 31st, 2022, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Riptide Masters (Master Simmer) Feb 13

Post by ciyrose »

Yay, those look like a fun couple to go through at the same time. Good luck, and I love your founders. So much fun!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Loyalty
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Loyalty »

ciyrose wrote:Yay, those look like a fun couple to go through at the same time. Good luck, and I love your founders. So much fun!
I want to play them right now but at the same time I am tempted to hold off until the wedding pack comes out. I can't wait!
Loyalty
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Loyalty »

Well hello there! It has been a very long time. I have some good news and bad news. The good news is, I get a clean slate to start new challenges! The bad news is: ALL of my save games have been deleted. So, I request this story be placed in the graveyard.

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”