Villainous Valentine

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Should Madison Move On?

Poll ended at April 8th, 2022, 3:31 pm

A) Part of the challenge also involves "breaking up" couples. Madison tries to move on by dating sims that are ALREADY married/in relationships. She is caught cheating by their spouse/partner breaking up the relationship.
50%
C) Madison tries to move on several different times but is caught cheating each time with Alex's ghost.
33%
D) Madison tries to move on but cheats with several different sims before finding a NEW soulmate. The book of life is sold and Alex is not brought back to life. Madison moves on.
17%

Total votes: 6

Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Villainous Valentine

Post by Designergirl81 »

In my Wonder Child/Super Sim challenge, Madison's husband Alex passed away a LONG time ago. She completed the serial romantic aspiration before they got together and then once they started dating, got married, etc he became her soulmate. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the challenge, Madison remains a young adult while those around her age up and die. Alex was the love of her life and before he died from old age she wrote the "Book of Life" which she can use to bring him back at any point. The plan was to wait until she finished a few more aspirations/careers and then eventually bring him back to life. That is UNTIL EA released the first Neighborhood Stories update and added the Villainous Valentine aspiration. As part of that aspiration, you need to get caught cheating (10 TIMES) and achieve "Ex" status with 5 Sims. I can't imagine Madison cheating on or breaking up with Alex. The one downside to bringing Alex back is that he died as an elder, so will be brought back to life as an elder - which means he will either need potions of youth to remain alive or will need to be brought back again and again. I have a few ideas for how to approach the Villainous Valentine aspiration but would like your opinion.

A) Part of the challenge also involves "breaking up" couples. Madison tries to move on by dating sims that are ALREADY married/in relationships. She is caught cheating by their spouse/partner breaking up the relationship.
B) Madison tries to move on several different times but is caught cheating each time with Alex's ghost.
C) B) Madison tries to move on but cheats with several different sims before finding a NEW soulmate. The book of life is sold and Alex is not brought back to life. Madison moves on.

With options A or B, I could either bring Alex back AFTER the aspiration is complete, have Madison remain single until the challenge is finished and they can be elders together or add his ghost to the family.

If you have other ideas for how to approach this aspiration I am open to other suggestions.

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”