Otts ALISBI - Updated Feb 2024

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Otts ALISBI - Updated May 2020

Post by ciyrose »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
but isn't it more fun when, they wet themselves or fall asleep where they shouldn't
Maybe for you. :wink: :hmm:
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Cookies are way more fun than school.

Adalyn is an awesome mom!

I love that Brodie and Bryce came over for WinterFest. :)

Calvin is a cutie, though Clingy isn't a super fun trait.

Popcorn is a lifesaver in all my saves with toddlers. So much easier than getting them food all the time!

Hooray for more positive points!
Spoiler:
Adalyn is AMAZING. I love her. Brodie and Bryce are fun to still bring around for everything. I love doing extended family holidays when I can. Popcorn is a life saver for sure!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
oh my! Corey and Cedric both grew yo súper handsome! I really like them! Calvin is also súper adorable, I can't wait to see him and Cordelia all grown up too! I love Calvin's hair btw! Is it CC or from some pack? :D
Congrats on those aspiration points! Two tiers from one sim is so rare in this challenge! Also, that moment with Brodie and Bryce visiting was so funny! Sims are so great at facial expressions lol You always end up wanting to know what they're talking about
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Salem wrote:
Spoiler:
oh my! Corey and Cedric both grew yo súper handsome! I really like them! Calvin is also súper adorable, I can't wait to see him and Cordelia all grown up too! I love Calvin's hair btw! Is it CC or from some pack? :D
Congrats on those aspiration points! Two tiers from one sim is so rare in this challenge! Also, that moment with Brodie and Bryce visiting was so funny! Sims are so great at facial expressions lol You always end up wanting to know what they're talking about
Spoiler:
Thank you, I think they were handsome too! These two really had adorable kids. I also love Calvin and Cordelia too. I'm going to be happy to leave this up to a poll too. :) I don't actually have any CC so it's from a pack, although I'm not 100% sure which one. If you want me to look I'll try and remember next time I'm in. Two tiers was pretty cool, and unexpected. This family is very fun to watch, they are all very expressive for sure. :D

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

There is a new update. We are super close to having a new heir poll! Bailie Otts: 11

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
just one little mishap that's good, I love the reflection in the swimming pool, make me want to jump in. Making more points not losing them now.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
It's all going so fast!

It's not an ISBI if you don't come back to the family with someone passing out. :lol:

Bailie's doing better than expected with the Bodybuilder aspiration though considering she's a lazy sim! I think you just have to keep working out to get to 'maximum body form.' I haven't played that aspiration in a while though.

I love that the older siblings are spoiling Corey.

Always nice to see Alan again.

The Otts really are doing great. This generation is a good bunch!

Calvin is precious.

Both kids got a bit of a rebel makeover.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
yay for more Otts!

oh, I can help you with the aspiration thing! reaching the maximum body potential means that she needs to work out with bot a Treadmill, and a Weights machine! If she has been using a tradmill then just have her try a couple rounds on the weights machine and it shoukd check out!

yaay for Adalyn maxing a skill!! I hope she does get to max parenting too, that's the great thing about having a family oriented uncontrollable!

Cedric and his friend from school are adorable! we'll see what turns out about that!

I love having toddlers and teens together lol toddlers are always super spoiled on those cases! Also Calvin is already an overachiever being so little! congrats for those points!

I love double birthdays! both Calvin and Cordelia look super cute! I really love that "weird girl" vibe with Cordelia! And how funny that she inmediatly got into a mood swing lol!

The cousins are also adorable! Bryce and Brodie keep not wanting to do anything? lol

Great update as always! I can't wait for the next heirpoll!!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
just one little mishap that's good, I love the reflection in the swimming pool, make me want to jump in. Making more points not losing them now.
Spoiler:
The pools do look very inviting for sure. :) This are going better for the time being for sure!
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
It's all going so fast!

It's not an ISBI if you don't come back to the family with someone passing out. :lol:

Bailie's doing better than expected with the Bodybuilder aspiration though considering she's a lazy sim! I think you just have to keep working out to get to 'maximum body form.' I haven't played that aspiration in a while though.

I love that the older siblings are spoiling Corey.

Always nice to see Alan again.

The Otts really are doing great. This generation is a good bunch!

Calvin is precious.

Both kids got a bit of a rebel makeover.
Spoiler:
I can't believe I'm already almost at another heir poll. It seems like Alan was JUST born. Yeah, I have been working on her over and over again, but she's likely to be a NTH soon, so we'll see if she really gets any farther. She's only a level 7 fitness, just can't get her to work out long enough most days to get more than that. I really just wanted Cordelia to be different. She loves animals, so I decided to push that to, she likes them better than people, and they don't "judge" her. I still adore her, I actually love ALL of these kids. I can't wait to see who gets picked!
Salem wrote:
Spoiler:
yay for more Otts!

oh, I can help you with the aspiration thing! reaching the maximum body potential means that she needs to work out with bot a Treadmill, and a Weights machine! If she has been using a tradmill then just have her try a couple rounds on the weights machine and it shoukd check out!

yaay for Adalyn maxing a skill!! I hope she does get to max parenting too, that's the great thing about having a family oriented uncontrollable!

Cedric and his friend from school are adorable! we'll see what turns out about that!

I love having toddlers and teens together lol toddlers are always super spoiled on those cases! Also Calvin is already an overachiever being so little! congrats for those points!

I love double birthdays! both Calvin and Cordelia look super cute! I really love that "weird girl" vibe with Cordelia! And how funny that she immediately got into a mood swing lol!

The cousins are also adorable! Bryce and Brodie keep not wanting to do anything? lol

Great update as always! I can't wait for the next heirpoll!!
Spoiler:
They do not have a treadmill (can't afford one) but she has been jogging, swimming, using the weight machine, and the punching bag. Sometimes all of those in the same day. They are also eating nothing but salads to see if that helps. I think she's just destined to be lazy and stuck at that final level forever. I know! I LOVE Cordelia. She is one of my favorites in terms of her look and personality. She's just too funny to me, and I can totally relate to her. I might have been more preppy looking as a teen, and have never colored my hair or anything, but I always hung out and related more with the "outcasts" in school. They were a great bunch of kids! Apparently the boys decided Bailie was having all of the kids herself. I don't know, MCCC never gave them a thing. I should go make sure I didn't flag them accidentally.
Thanks you guys for still reading and leaving such fun comments! I love seeing what other people see or think. I can get kind of tunnel-visioned with my kids sometimes. :D

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Otts ALISBI - Updated June 2020

Post by ciyrose »

ANNOUNCEMENT

If you read the EPIC Tripp you already know this announcement. This will be the last update for the Otts for a little bit. I'm going to try and get through the summer challenge this year so that means these guys will be put on hold for the time being. I wanted to reach the end of the generation though since we were so close, so we will have the heir poll and then once I'm done with my summer challenge we will be back to these guys. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

So in the meantime here are the latest posts: Bailie Otts: 12
Boolprop Poll - B Generation OR Wordpress Poll - Otts B Generation

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I like that the family is so close. :)

It's really interesting to know they put so much thought into fitness in the game.

Starting and club and giving them things to do really gets sims going! It makes things a little more fun too.

Poor Bryce, but I agree I don't think him being upset about not being heir lead to the no kids. It's interesting he didn't have any though. Usually MCCC is super quick to snatch sims up and start making families for them!

I can't believe Adalyn's an elder already!

It is going to be a close pick I think, but I have my favorite, and I've voted. :D
[align=center]Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I like that the family is so close. :)

It's really interesting to know they put so much thought into fitness in the game.

Starting and club and giving them things to do really gets sims going! It makes things a little more fun too.

Poor Bryce, but I agree I don't think him being upset about not being heir lead to the no kids. It's interesting he didn't have any though. Usually MCCC is super quick to snatch sims up and start making families for them!

I can't believe Adalyn's an elder already!

It is going to be a close pick I think, but I have my favorite, and I've voted. :D
Spoiler:
These guys are close. They aren't always, but this gen is for sure. They really did put a lot of thought into it, it's crazy. The club was an idea by MeadowThayer in her ISBI (where she is KILLING it in points) so I thought I'd give it a go. I couldn't believe Adalyn was already an elder either. It seems so recently she joined the family. Thanks for voting! I'm excited to see who wins, even though we won't play them for a while. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Otts ALISBI - Updated Nov 2020

Post by ciyrose »

OMG, can you believe it? There is a new Otts update! :)
Bailie Otts: 13

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Yay! More Otts!!!!

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

I am still reading. (when i have the time lol)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I forgot there was an heir poll last time! Calvin's a cutie, so I'm happy he's going to be heir.

I'm glad the later generations have been throwing you positive points.

I can't believe Bailie's an elder!

That is wild that only one of the generation b kiddos had kids themselves. MCCC usually loves to build up families.
[align=center]Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

peachy and mojo, thanks for always reading, I get the time thing. I haven't read anything for so long, but hopefully soon!
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I forgot there was an heir poll last time! Calvin's a cutie, so I'm happy he's going to be heir.

I'm glad the later generations have been throwing you positive points.

I can't believe Bailie's an elder!

That is wild that only one of the generation b kiddos had kids themselves. MCCC usually loves to build up families.
Spoiler:
I almost forgot there was an heir poll last time! lol Luckily the blog reminded me. :) This is part of why I blog. I am so happy with this gen, they have been super nice to me overall. I couldn't believe Bailie was an elder already either, it's s crazy, but she's done really well and is super close to finishing her aspiration. I was SHOCKED when I looked at the family tree and saw no one else had kids. It was crazy.
Thanks, as always, for reading everyone!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

A new Otts update is here: Bailie Otts: 14

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
IotaTav
Origin ID: IotaTav
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post by IotaTav »

Yay, a new update!
Spoiler:
I hope Bailie lives long enough for Calvin to grow up.

Calvin is looking good!

Oh my, I didn't expect that! :jawdrop: Poor Adalyn!
Current Challenges
Spoiler:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Lovely children, was that a pool accident? did she died cos she was tired or time to go?
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

IotaTav wrote:Yay, a new update!
Spoiler:
I hope Bailie lives long enough for Calvin to grow up.

Calvin is looking good!

Oh my, I didn't expect that! :jawdrop: Poor Adalyn!
Spoiler:
You and me both! I was so upset that that had happened! I had just given her a really cute makeover too.
peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
Lovely children, was that a pool accident? did she died cos she was tired or time to go?
Spoiler:
It was a pool accident. She got too tired while in the pool and drown. It was quite tragic.
Thanks for reading everyone.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”